剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
搞什么 伙计
What the fuck, man?!
-你作弊 -我没作弊
- You're fucking cheating! - I'm not fucking cheating, dude!
我看到你抓着床饿 贱♥人♥
I fucking saw you grab the bed, bitch.
你就是害怕
You're just fucking scared
因为你知道我会赢
'cause you know I was gonna fucking win!
不 因为你作弊
No, 'cause you're fucking cheating!
够了
Enough.
我们得小心别打到脸
So, we gotta watch the faces
这样明天我们看上去不会太糟糕
so that we don't look like shit for tomorrow night.
我们得保护好我们的拳头 防止别人起疑
We gotta cover our asses so that no one gets suspicious.
没错 我们得包紧了 小心点
No, shit. We gotta keep this shit super tight and be careful.
既然没有裁判 我们就得干净点
And since there's no judge, we gotta keep it clean.
-不能大到脸 -很简单
- No face work. - Simple.
好 几轮 三轮
All right, how many rounds, three?
三轮两分钟的
Three two-minute rounds.
赢的人拿六成吗
So, winner takes 60%?
等等 你在电♥话♥里和玛莎说我们五五分成的
Hold up. On the phone, you told Martha we split 50/50.
是的 但我觉得赢的人应该拿更多
Yeah, but I think the winner should get more.
怎么了 怕输吗
What, scared you're gonna lose?
去你的 那就六♥四♥开
Fuck you. 60/40 it is.
-拍地认输 -拍地认输
- Tap out? - Tap out.
拍地的人算输
Whoever taps loses.
该死
Fuck.
你的孩子们看到你这样会怎么想
What do your kids think when they see you like this?
他们习惯了
They're used to it.
你不干这行后打算干什么
What are you gonna do when you get out of this?
这个问题真不错
That's a good question.
你打算干什么
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只擅长格斗
Fighting's the only thing I've ever been good at,
但我不想再当工具了
but I'm tired of getting fucked over, man.
我们赶紧完事吧
Okay, let's finish this thing.
最后一轮
Last round.
该死
Fuck!
万一没人拍地呢
What if no one taps?
总有人会拍地的 但反正不是我
One of us is gonna tap, but it ain't gonna be me.
我这辈子没拍过地
I've never tapped in my life.
总有人要输
Well, one of us has to lose.
-拍地 -拍地 贱♥人♥ 不然我弄断你的手
- Fucking tap! - Tap, bitch, before I break your fucking arm.
拍地
Tap!
拍地
Tap.
快拍地
Fucking tap!
天啊
Jesus.
-加把劲啊 伙计 -没事吧
- Come on! Oh, man! - Everything okay in there?
没事 在看一场大战
Uh, yeah, crazy good fight!
是吗 谁在打
Yeah? Who's fighting?
我不知道 两个女的 但她俩特别给力
I don't know. Two chicks, but they're fucking going at it.
真是激烈的战斗
It's an all-out brawl.
真是我看过最棒的大战
Best fight ever, man, seriously!
你真该来看看
Dude, you gotta come see this!
真的吗
Really?
真的 伙计 你来看看
Yeah, really, man! Come on over.
你看到了吗
You see that?!
好的
Yeah, you bet.
这两位都经历了一场大战
These two have been through a war,
她们依然不放松
and they just keep bringing it.
都不知道她们俩还能不能站得住
You gotta wonder how they're even on their feet.
这是我这么久以来看过最棒的战斗
Best fight I've seen in a long time.
说真的 我们绝对不会忘记
Seriously, we won't be forgetting the names
蕾娜·高德和格雷塔·盖恩斯的名字
of Rayna Gold and Greta Gaines any time soon.
她锁住了她的胳膊
Oh, she just got the arm bar.
到此为止了
This is it.
但她不拍地认输
But she's not tapping out.
她好像希望她弄断似的
It's like she wants her to break it!
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表