剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
He's had a lot of things on his...
你可以一会再过来吗
Could you just come back later?
我不是故意吓你的
Um, I didn't mean to alarm you.
我一分钟就能做好
I'll be done in a minute here.
最后一个了 弄好我就走了
It's my last one, and then I can get out of your hair.
直接回家
Go home.
抱歉没有早点来 但今天人手不足
I'm sorry we couldn't come sooner, but we're a man short today.
其实我打算出门了
I'm actually on my way out.
你能给我十分钟收拾行李吗
Could you give me 10 minutes to pack up my stuff?
十分钟吗 我五分钟就弄好了
Uh, 10 minutes? I'll be done in five.
-我赶时间 -好吧
- I'm running late. - Well,
我不影响你 你快收拾吧
don't let me stop you. Do what you gotta do.
现在做这个是不是有点晚了
Isn't it a little late for this?
有点 抱歉
Yeah, it is. Sorry about that.
今天真够疯狂的
It's been a crazy day.
因为这个会议市中心堵死了
Traffic in the city is a mess with this convention in town.
平时的路这会儿有三倍堵
I had to drive through the thick of it three times already.
因纳贝特只剩一条小路可走
Innerbelt's down to one lane
希望路就更不用说了
and you can forget about Prospect.
我以为总算经过了堵的地段
I finally think I got a hold on all these road closures
结果到了这里又遇上了堵塞
and come out here and hit another massive jam.
一帮小孩们吵着抗♥议♥
Bunch of rowdy kids protesting,
把街上堵得水泄不通
getting into the street, messing up traffic.
老实跟你说
Look, if I'm being honest with you,
我马上要结束今天十二个小时的工作了
I'm at the tail end of a 12-hour day,
我很想快点回家
I would just love to get home
陪我老婆看完演讲
and see the rest of that speech with my wife.
请快点
Please hurry.
谢谢你
I do appreciate it.
不管怎么样
Anyway,
真不知道你怎么能忍♥受这种温度的
don't know how you could take this heat a minute longer.
你是进城来开会的吗
You in town for the convention?
我看到你的东西了
I saw your, uh, thingy over there.
是的
Oh, uh, yeah.
我...我是进城来开会的
Yeah, I'm, uh, in town for the convention, yes.
看来你要迟到了
Well, I guess you are running late.
我保证我马上就弄好
I'll have this done in a minute, I promise.
我有原则 不和房♥客讨论政策
I kind of have a rule not to discuss politics with the customers,
但我想你在电视上应该都看到了
but I figured you got it on the TV, so.
是啊 显而易见的事
Yeah, elephant in the room, so to speak.
是啊 的确很明显
Yeah, he's some kind of elephant, that's for sure.
很难忽视
Tough to ignore.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
-是的 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah? Well...
他的人气真的很高 对吧
He really gets the juices flowing, you know?
你不是代表吧
You're not a delegate, are you?
不然的话 你现在肯定在会场
I mean, if you were, you'd be in that arena right now, right?
我只是要去参加会后的酒会
I'm just going to the after party.
真不错
Oh, very nice.
-是什么大人物吗 -不
- Some kind of big shot? - No.
我明白
I hear ya.
朋友的朋友是个大人物 对吧
Friend of a friend of a big shot, am I right?
正如我所说
Yeah, like I said,
我一般不和房♥客讨论政♥治♥
I usually don't talk politics with customers,
但这几天城里的人嘴里说的都是这些
but it's all anybody wants to talk about in this town these days.
政♥治♥和体育
Politics and sports.
我们就不能直接投给勒布朗·詹姆斯吗
I mean, can't we just vote for LeBron James?
我不是同性恋 但是
I'm not gay, but, boy,
要是勒布朗说要我嫁给他
I'd have to give it some serious consideration
我会考虑一下
if LeBron asked me to marry him.
我可能的好好考虑
I might have to rethink
我当初在同性恋婚姻提案中的立场了
my whole position on that gay marriage thing.
当然了 我只是在开玩笑的
I'm just kidding, of course.
挺好笑的
That's funny.
这里真是热得像地狱一样
Hot as the devil in here.
是啊
Yeah.
你的小家伙呢
Where's your little one?
小家伙
Little one?
我的孩子小时候
When my boys were young,
就喜欢在客厅搭堡垒
they used to build forts in the living room,
一般都用毯子和被子
usually with blankets and sheets.
不过好像没用过真正的帐篷
Can't say they ever used an actual tent, though.
是啊 不 我们带他去野营后
Yeah, no, um, ever since we took him camping,
他就喜欢上了
he's been obsessed with it.
客厅啊 后院啊 屋顶啊
You know, living room, backyard, roof.
我都习惯了 到处都是
I'm so accustomed to seeing it around,
我自己几乎都没注意
I barely even notice it anymore.
-他几岁 -七岁
- How old is he? - Seven.
真的吗
Really?
你看上去很年轻啊
You seem so young.
结婚早吧
Started early, I guess.
是啊 我的是18岁和22岁
Yeah, well, mine are 18 and 22.
疯狂的小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, crazy, little bastards.
当然了 他们已经不小了
Of course, they're not so little anymore,
所以我想他们只是疯狂的混♥蛋♥
so I guess they're just crazy bastards now.
柯蒂斯 我的长子 他上大学了
Curtis, my older one, he goes to college.
他读的是个娘娘腔的专业 上帝啊
He's a women's studies major, God help us.
小儿子还在念高中
The younger one, he's still in high school.
他是州篮球队队员
He's a basketball player, all-state.
说实话 他们都是好孩子
Well, truth be told, they're both great kids.
总会让你不禁想
You know, really gets you thinking
他们离开后会怎么样
when they leave the house, I'll tell you that.
不知道他们会变成什么样
Just don't know how they're gonna turn out.
只能尽力防守
Just do your best and let 'em go,
交叉手指
cross your fingers.
你说你的小孩在哪里来着
Where'd you say your boy was?
和我妻子一起在家里
At home with my wife.
对
Right, um,
我知道这看起来很奇怪
I know it looks weird,
但我喜欢出差的时候带上
but I like to bring it with me when I travel.
能缓解对他的四年
It makes me miss him less.
那...那不错
That's-- that's sweet.
-怎么样了 -过几分钟...
- How's it going? - A few more minutes and...
就修好走人
I'll be out of your way.
好
Great.
你要来点吗
You want some?
算了吧
I better not.
不过谢了
Thanks, though.
你觉得他能赢吗
You think he can win?
他都走到了今天
He's made it this far.
是啊
Yeah.
不知道这个国家有没有准备好接受如此真实的领导
I just wonder if this country's ready for someone so real.
但是到了十一月 我会给他投票
But come November, he's got my vote.
真不错
Good to hear.
移♥民♥ 北美自♥由♥贸易协定 中东的这些乱子
Immigration, NAFTA, the whole mess in the Middle East.
你们这些人讲得都是有模有样的
Oh, your guy really tells it like it is.
我们这些人
My guy?
不过我告诉你
I'll tell you what, though.
不管谁赢了 街上都会
Whoever wins, there's gonna be
有一大群气坏了的家伙
an army of pissed off people roaming in the streets.
上帝啊
Fucking Christ!
你能小心点嘛
Careful, would ya?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No, um,
我...我反应过度了
I just-- I overreacted.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
Ah, it's-- it's okay.
我也有紧张的时候
I'd be on edge, too.
今晚对你来说很重要
It's a big night for you.
我修好后 马上就走
I'll just finish up here and then I'll-- I'll be on my way.
还愿意给我酒吗
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表