剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第二季 第一集
频道指南
真是操了 伙计们
Fuck! Fuckin' shit. Guys!
伙计们
Guys, guys.
我都30了 还是个快车司机 操
I'm 30, and I'm a fucking Lyft driver. Fuck me.
-操了 -你看上去连25都没有
- Fuck me. - You don't even look 25.
敷了面膜就像20了
And that mask is gonna make you look like you're 20.
等你再过几年
And you are getting fucking hotter and smarter
就会更加性感 机智优秀了
and more awesomer as you get older,
别担心 好吗
so don't even worry about it, right?
你们说话跟我爸妈一样
You guys sound like my parents.
这是好事吧
That's... A good thing, right?
我爸妈总是喜欢激励我
"Oh, my parents, they're always like boosting me
夸我 真是太难过了
and like complimenting me, it's just so hard..."
-闭嘴 -爸妈爱你
- Shut up. - "Mom and Dad love you..."
-我们爱你 亲爱的 -爱你
- We love you, honey. - Love you.
我也爱你们
I love you guys, too.
你现在像个可口的棉花糖
You look like a beautiful marshmallow right now.
什么
What?
你们啊
You guys.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait.
我们
We have--
我们得吃点真的食物了
We need to eat some real food.
-在点 -不然的话
- On it. - Because otherwise, uh,
我们就要吸食大♥麻♥过量
we're gonna green out
毁了你的生日周末了
and ruin your entire birthday weekend.
这不是食物吗
This isn't food?
两份素食爱好者豆乳酪无麸质披萨
Two veggie lovers soy cheese gluten-free pizza crust,
20分钟内就到
here in less then 20 minutes!
-食物 -要来咯
- Yeah! Food! - It's on!
好 一二三
OK, one, two, three.
-棒 -完美
- Oh, yeah. - Perfect.
微笑
Smiles.
好
Yeah.
好 等等
OK, wait. No, hold on.
太尴尬了
It's very awkward.
我的胖脸
My fat face.
不 稍等
No, hold on.
这张拍得我挺帅
I look really good there.
好了 这个滤镜不错
OK. That's a good filter.
别发到网上去
Don't post that!
-天呐 -我♥操♥
- Jesus, dude. - Fuckin' shit.
搞什么
What the fuck, man?
抱歉 我
Sorry, I, uh, uh, um...
我只是 我们不该在推特
I just, um-- We shouldn't be posting
或是照片故事
any images on Twitter or Insta-stories
或是脸书那样的地方发照片
or, um, any Facebook or anything like that.
操 我...
Fucking shit. I--
好吧
Ok.
为什么
Why?
凯伦
Karen.
你不是说她不能来吗
I thought you said she couldn't come.
你根本没邀请她
You didn't invite her.
你们真是 我...
You guys. I--
今天是我30岁生日 我只是
It's my fuckin' 30th, I just--
这个周末不行
I couldn't, this weekend.
我希望今天只有我们
Like, I wanted it to be... us.
我只想要这样
I just wanted it to be this.
这是不是 我是不是个坏人
Is that-- Am I a terrible person?
不 不 听着
No. No. Look.
她是你姐姐 所以
She's your sister, so, I mean...
她知道了后会很伤心的
I mean, she would be devastated if she found out.
是啊
Yep.
这就像
Like...
好啦 这句话我来说
Fine, I'll say it.
我们真的很高兴她没来 她逊爆了
We're all really glad she's not here. She sucks!
-她最烂了 -太对了
- She's the worst! - It's so true!
尤其是离婚后
Especially since the divorce,
她最近就越发绝望
she's been like double-triple desperate
和诡异了
and weirdo lately.
可不是 我很愧疚
I know. I-- I-- I feel awful,
我知道我在笑 我能感觉我的脸抑制不住地在笑
I know I'm smiling, I can feel my face smiling,
但我还是很愧疚 我 我做不到
but I feel fucking horrible, and I, you know, I couldn't.
我只想说
Hey, I just wanna say
感谢你邀请我们过来
thank you for preserving this weekend.
你是我们最要好的朋友
You are an amazing friend to us.
尽管你是个糟糕的妹妹
Even though you are a fucking terrible sister.
-披萨来了 -是的
- Pizza! - Yeah.
终于来了
Finally.
大家好啊
Hi, guys!
怎么样
How's it goin'?
凯伦 你过来了
Karen. Uh... you made it.
请进
Um... come in.
我以为发生了这么多事
I just assumed you weren't gonna come,
你不会过来了
with everything that's been going on, uh...
我们已经开始了 没等你
We, uh, we kinda got started without you,
十分抱歉
sorry about that.
你没回复我的邀请
When you didn't respond to the invite,
我以为你太忙了
I just assumed that you were too busy to--
你给我发邀请了吗
You sent me an invite?
当然发了 这是我30岁的生日
Of course I did! I mean, it's my 30th birthday,
我为什么不想让我姐姐来
why wouldn't I want my sister there?
我没收到邀请
I didn't get an invite.
-没收到吗 -是的
- You didn't? - Nope.
我刚刚才知道
I just found out about this a little while ago.
老妈告诉我的
From Mom.
如果你以为格蕾丝没给你发邀请
That must have felt terrible
那感觉一定很糟糕
to think that maybe Grace didn't send you an invite.
但显然 她发了
But obviously she did,
因为
because, um,
她是你的妹妹
she's your sister.
但是 你知道的
But it's-- you know,
它们...
they just--
都怪邮箱服务器
It's the damn email servers.
-它们... -没错
- They just-- - Yeah.
它们会把旧邮件变为垃圾邮件
They'll send any old email into spam these days.
它们才不管有多重要
They don't care how important it is, they just...
直接移到垃圾邮件
straight to your junk... folder.
这可能就是你没收到邀请的原因
Um, that's probably what happened.
因为我的在垃圾邮件里
'Cause mine was in the... in that folder.
但我找到了
But I found it.
对啊 我的也是 在垃圾文件夹里面
Yeah. Mine too. Was in the junk folder.
肯定是这么一回事
That, uh, must have been what happened.
垃圾文件夹 垃圾邮件
Junk folder. Spam.
去他妈的垃圾邮件
Fuckin' spam, man.
就是啊 垃圾邮件
You know, spam.
不过好消息是 你现在来了
Well, the good news is, you're here now,
我们就能一起庆祝了
and now we can all celebrate together!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to-ooh you*
*祝我的宝贝妹妹生日快乐*
*Happy birthday my little baby sister*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
比萨 比萨到了
The pizza's-- pizza's here.
真是时候
Thank God.
你们知道我们待会要做什么吗
Oh. Do you know what we should do later?
一起自♥拍♥来庆祝生日
A little group selfie action to commemorate the occasion.
好啊
Yeah.
你们真的是
Wow, you guys are really
今晚要沉浸在大♥麻♥的世界里吗
hittin' that ganja tonight, huh?
-这是个派对 -对啊 我想...
- Well, it's a party. - Yeah, I gue--
我搞不懂 我就是从来没真的...
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表