剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
我会热点乳蛋饼
Oh, I'm just gonna heat up the quiches
做点香蕉面包 给孩子们吃麦片
and put out the banana bread and let the kids do cereals.
很简单 你们要来吃早饭吗
Make it easy. Are you guys gonna come for breakfast?
爸爸
Dad?
嗯 我只是有点
Um, yeah, I'm just having trouble,
难记所有孙辈的名字
um, remembering all the grandkids' names.
没事的
Doesn't matter.
有事
Oh, it does.
只记得15个
There's only 15.
我漏了谁
Who am I missing?
麦吉刚生下了宝宝 叫洛林
Oh, Maggie just had baby Lorraine.
爸爸
Dad?
喂
Hello?
那明早见吗
So, we'll see you in the morning?
好 好的
Sure, yeah, right.
我知道了
I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我爱你 亲爱的 -我也爱你 爸爸
- I love you, honey. - Love you, too, Dad.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你下一个
...and which
想要选择哪个新方块
new square would you like to go to next?
你还有机会
Now, you still have a chance
赢得两人游夏威夷的机会
at that vacation for two to Hawaii.
-上 波比 上 -这边吗
- Up, Bobby. Up. - Here?
没错
Yeah, that's it.
这里没有隐藏方块
Oh, no hidden square there.
但我们有下一个问题
But we'll have the next question coming up.
真是太紧张了
What a game so far!
大家都很开心
Everyone's having a great day.
别走开 广♥告♥过后就回来
Now, don't go away. We'll be right back after these messages.
赛车比赛中
On the race track,
评价车手是由...
a man is measured by where he...
要我把广♥告♥声音调低一点吗 亲爱的
Would you like me to mute the commercials, my love?
我同意
Ah, I agree.
我们没必要听这些噪音
Just a lot of noise we don't need to hear.
我给你倒点葡萄酒吧
Oh, would you like some wine if I-- if I pour some?
还是说你想等...
Or do you wanna wait till the--
吃的送过来
till the food gets here?
这是南茜儿子酒庄的酒
This is that wine from Nancy's son's vineyard.
他们说很不错
They said it was fancy,
所以我就一直留着
so I kept it.
很不错 真的不错
It's good. That is really good.
我以前
I used to--
我经常会藏一大包黑白奥利奥
I used to keep a big bag of Double Stuf Oreos...
放在我袜子抽屉后面一个小格子里
in a small, empty slot behind my sock drawer.
我经常会想你会不会其实知道 但是不说
Always wondered if you knew and just didn't say anything
还是说我真的藏得很好
or if I really hid it from you.
我需要吃
Well, I needed it.
我知道对我身体不好
I know, bad for me.
但我需要我的糖分
I needed my sugar, though.
对不起
Sorry about that.
天啊 我...
Oh, yeah, God, I...
我投了戈德华特
I voted for Goldwater.
我不知道
I don't know,
我觉得应该是我认为他能解决问题
I think I thought he would clean things up,
或者结束战争 或者...
or end the war, or--
我不知道 我...我不知道我为什么要撒谎
I don't know, I just-- I don't know why I lied like that.
我只是...我...
I-- I just-- I...
这只是一件很蠢的事
it was just a dumb thing
对不起
and I'm sorry.
洛林
Lorraine.
洛林
Lorraine.
洛林
Lorraine.
洛林
Lorraine.
洛林
Lorraine.
天啊
Ah, God!
我知道爱德的事
I know about Ed.
我知道
I do.
我知道爱德的事
I know about Ed!
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
真的 没事
It is. It's-- it's okay.
你不知道我知道的 是吗
You didn't know I knew, did you?
我从来没
I never...
没告诉过任何人
never told anyone.
是爱德来找我告诉我的
Anyway, Ed came to me to tell me.
他到我的办公室
Came to my office.
想要见我
Wanted to see me right away.
我知道 我...我能感觉到
And I knew, I just-- I could feel in my gut
他是想告诉我他得了癌症
that he was gonna tell me that he had cancer.
我就是知道
I just knew it.
所以他走进来的时候
So, right when he walked in the room...
我冲上去想抱他
I rushed up to give him a hug
他缩了一下
and he flinched.
他最后一刻缩了一下
He pulled back at the last second...
好像我要打他似的
like I was gonna hit him.
我就看出来他怕我
And I could see that he was afraid of me.
然后他和我坐下
Then he sat me down
告诉我你们之间的事
and he told me what had been happening with you two...
和好了多久
and how long.
他告诉我他有多想娶你
And he told me how he said he wanted to marry you
离开安妮
and leave Anne.
我本来以为我会掐死他
I-- I thought I was gonna strangle him,
但我只是...
but I just...
我不觉得生气
I didn't feel angry.
我只能感到
All I could feel was...
害怕
fear.
我只是变得特别害怕
I simply became terribly afraid...
你会
that you were--
那天晚上我回家后你就会不在了
you were gonna be gone before I got home that night.
那是我这辈子最漫长的一天 洛林
It was the longest day of my life, Lorraine.
那是个星期一 我不知道你记不记得
It was a Monday. I don't know if you remember that or not.
你做了鸡肉还是什么土耳其咖啡
You made the chicken or that turkey divan
还有国王卷
and the King rolls.
孩子们早吃完了 上♥床♥了
The kids ate early, went to bed.
我九点回到家
I came home around 9:00.
你就在那里
There you were...
坐在餐桌边
at the dining room table.
你还没吃
You hadn't eaten.
你在等我
You were waiting for me.
我当时不知道那算好事还是坏事
Well, I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
我们聊了聊
Well, we talked.
我们只是聊了聊
We just talked.
聊了聊伊莲娜 她的新男友
About Elaine, her new boyfriend.
还有
And, um...
电影院也要涨价了
rising prices of-- at the cinema were coming up.
老天 我那时真的很害怕 洛林
Oh, God, I was so scared, Lorraine.
我 我 我连东西都吃不下
I-- I-- I could barely eat.
然后你就说了
And then you said it.
我毕生难忘
I will never forget it.
"你知道的 查理...
"You know, Charlie...
我在想
I was thinking,
周六晚我们不和爱德和安妮吃晚餐
what if we skipped dinner with Ed and Anne Saturday night,
而是去看电影
went to see a movie,
就我们俩 如何"
just the two of us?"
我都眼泛泪光了 不知道你有没有看到
I started to cry. I don't know if you saw or not.
我猜我忍♥住了 你有注意到吗
I think I hid it from you. Did you notice?
从那刻起我就暗自下定决心
And I promised myself right then and there
我不会跟你提这件事
I would never bring that up to you
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表