剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
That offer still stand?
我也不想那么说 但我有点洁癖
Ah, I hate to be that guy, but I'm kind of a germ freak.
能给我搞个杯子吗
Think you could get me a cup?
好的
Sure.
给
Ah, here you go!
给
Here you go.
这一天真是漫长
It's been a long day.
真不错
Oh, nice.
味道真不错 谢谢
That is very nice. Thank you.
小波本威士忌
Small batch bourbon.
是我一个朋友在肯塔基制的
A friend of mine distills it in Kentucky
然后100一瓶卖♥♥给布鲁克林的嬉皮士
and sells it to hipsters in Brooklyn for $100 a bottle.
一百
A hundred bucks?
看来各有所爱了
Wow, everybody's got an angle, I guess.
不是吗
Don't they?
不好意思
Excuse me.
没事吧
Everything okay in there?
没事 马上就好
Yeah, just, uh, give me a second.
-LG的一次性电♥话♥吧 -是的
- An LG burner, am I right? - Yep.
我♥干♥过几年手♥机♥修理
Yeah, I spent a few years in phone repair.
要给我看看吗
Want me to have a look?
不用
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
好了
There you go.
一切都没事吧
Everything okay?
如果你有一台时光机
If you had a time machine...
你能回到过去
and you could go back in time
阻止希♥特♥勒♥变成希♥特♥勒♥...
and prevent Hitler from becoming Hitler...
你会去的 对吗
you have to do it, right?
时光机
A time machine?
是啊 就像《回到未来》
Yeah, like "Back to the Future."
德洛雷安
A DeLorean.
每小时88.8英里 你就能回到过去
88.8 miles per hour, you can go back in time,
你能回到1930年的德国
specifically, you go back to Germany circa 1930,
你和希♥特♥勒♥在一个城市
you're in the same city as Hitler,
一个房♥间 你有一把枪
same room, you have a gun.
你会动手吗
Do you do it?
会吧
Yeah.
-我想我会的 -你会吗
- I guess I would. - You would?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 谋杀的确是没啥
I mean, murder is murder.
的确是一种罪
It'd still be a sin, I suppose,
但那好像是正义的
but that one would seem justifiable.
我想我会有那个勇气
I'd like to think I'd have the guts to do it.
对
Right.
不过要是那个时光机坏了
Get pretty sticky, though,
那可就难办了
if that time machine broke down.
我是说 你杀了希♥特♥勒♥后
I mean, after you killed Hitler.
肯定很难跟在场的那些人解释
It'd be a tough one to explain to the folks in the moment.
"相信我 伙计们 他会做一些坏事"
"Believe me, people, he was gonna do some bad things."
我觉得值得做出牺牲
I think it'd be worth the sacrifice,
想到自己阻止了大屠♥杀♥
knowing you prevented the Holocaust.
晚上也能安心入睡
I could sleep at night.
但谁知道会不会有第二个希♥特♥勒♥呢
But who's to say another Hitler wouldn't be waiting in the wings?
另一场大逃杀
You know, a different Holocaust?
只靠一个人是无法杀死两百万犹太人
I mean, one person alone didn't kill two million Jews.
-六百万 -那更加说明我的观点了
- Six million. - Okay, more to my point.
我们算是帮助这个人
So we somehow associate this one man
造成这么多人死亡
with all these millions of deaths...
-是谋杀 -但不是他扣下的扳机
- Murders. - ...but he wasn't the one pulling the triggers.
对吧 不是他扔下的炸♥弹♥
Right? He wasn't the one dropping the bombs.
我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
我现在重新考虑 也许我不会动手
I'm rethinking this now. Maybe I wouldn't.
-你不会 -是的
- You wouldn't? - No.
你是说你选择不干掉那个
So you're saying you wouldn't take out the person
策划战争夺走
who devised and implemented the destruction
一千一百万人生命的人
of 11 million human lives?
你刚刚说六百万
You said six million.
六百万犹太人 五百万其他人
Six million Jews, five million others.
如果我知道那样做能阻止这些屠♥杀♥
Well, if I knew that it would prevent those deaths,
那当然了 但我要说的是万一不能呢
then, yeah, sure, but what I'm saying is what if it didn't?
但是 嘴上说
And anyway, it's easy to say,
"如果我见到希♥特♥勒♥ 我会..."很简单
"If I could've met Hitler, I would've..." Blah, blah, blah,
但没人做到过
but nobody ever did.
所以说明很多人肯定同意他的做法
So that means a whole lot of people must've agreed with him.
你觉得是吗
You think so?
也许他们也恨犹太人
Maybe they hated the Jews, too.
足够杀死六百万人吗
Enough to kill six million of them?
足够接受这件事
Enough to go along with it.
我不知道 他们在那个年代可能就会那样
I don't know, could be they were living in hateful times.
对
Right.
我说了 回头想想
Like I said, it's easy to look back
说自己会更好 是很简单的事
and say you would've been better.
-我们会拒绝 -没错
- That we'd resist. - Yeah.
-我们会做些什么 -是的
- That we'd do something. - Sure.
问题是 我们没有时光机 不是吗
Thing is, we don't have a time machine, do we?
你没看到我的德洛雷安停车在外面吗
You didn't see my DeLorean parked out front?
不好意思
Sorry.
是我妻子 我得接一下
Uh, it's my wife. I have to take this.
我真的快修好了 我马上回来
I really am almost done. I'll-- I'll be right back.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
会议入场证
金色权限
看上不真不错
Whoa, looking sharp!
我该走了 你可以待在这里修好空调
I should really get going, but feel free to stay and finish up.
好吧
All right, well,
等你回来后 这房♥间会非常凉快清爽
room will be nice and cool for you when you get back.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便 你可能会见到我儿子
By the way, you might run into my son.
他参与的学校社团
He's part of a school group
这周都在参加会议
that's been at the convention all week,
我妻子刚告诉我
and my wife just told me
他们今晚也受邀参加派对
they got invited to that party tonight.
所以他特别激动
So he's pretty jazzed about it.
他叫杰瑞
His name's Gerry.
不是说你肯定会遇到他 但是谁知道呢
Not that you'll run into him, but who knows?
-杰瑞 -对 我叫史蒂夫
- Gerry. - Yeah. I'm Steve.
和你聊的很愉快
Nice chatting with you.
亚历克斯
Alex.
很高兴见到你 亚历克斯
Good to meet you, Alex.
今晚玩得开心
Have fun tonight,
祝你11月好运
and good luck in November.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要再去一次厕所
I'm actually gonna hit the bathroom one more time.
妈妈
爸爸说你这周五♥不♥来了
下周末呢
我再联♥系♥你
我爱你
都修好了
All done!
-太好了 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah.
你看看
Check it out.
不了 我该走了
Nah, I-- I should go now.
站在我站的位置 亚历克斯
Stand where I'm standing, Alex.
感受一下
See how it feels.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
你在流汗
You're sweating.
来
Come on.
来
Come on.
相信我 你等下会谢我的
Believe me, you'll thank me later.
-我真的应该... -坐下
- I should really-- - Sit down.
还有那东西吗
Still got that thing in there?
你的杯子
Oh, your cup.
小波本
Small batch, huh?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表