剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Crack.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yes?
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you this once.
你如实回答
I want you to answer honestly.
你是想对我书的标题
Are you trying to say something
评头论足吗
about the title of my book?
不
No.
-我理解不了 我就是这个意思 -看吧
- I don't understand it, that's all I'm saying. - See, there--
所以 你就是想说什么
so, that's-- so, you are trying to say something.
我问你问题的时候
Why don't you just answer
你为什么不直接回答呢
me when I ask you a question straightforward--
妈妈 算了吧
Mom, you know what, just forget it.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
宝贝 我希望你不要
Baby, I wish you would stop
把我当成傻子一样来跟我说话 阿尼什
talking to me like I'm a dummy, Anish.
妈妈 我只需要你双击
Mom, I just need you to double-click
-那个文档 拜托 -好的 行行
- on the document, please. - Okay, fine, fine.
-谢谢 -好的 好的 好的 行
- Thank you. - Okay, okay, okay, fine.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么反应都没有
Nothing's happening.
妈妈 你需要非常快地点击
Mom, you need to click it really fast,
两次连续地点击
like twice in a row.
要超级快 就像是咔咔两下
Like super fast, like click-click.
不 妈妈 操
No, Mom-- oh, fuck.
我觉得没用啊
I don't think this is working.
妈妈 那是因为你点击得不够快
Mom, because you're not doing it fast enough.
-我能听到... -哦
- I can hear the-- - Oh
"哦"是什么意思
What was that "Oh"?
等等 有些... 它出现了
Wait, there's some-- it came.
出现了...好多字
It ca-- so many words.
-好的 太棒了 -这儿有好多段...
- Okay, yeah. - Oh, there's so many pa--
这些都是你写的吗
did you write all these words?
是的 妈妈 那是我写的书 好吗
Yeah, Mom, that's my book, okay?
真棒 真棒
Now, this is great. Okay, this is great.
我们差不多搞定了 我们差不多搞定了
We're almost done, okay? We're almost done.
所以 我们接下来要做的是
So, now all we're gonna do is,
我们要复♥制♥所有的东西
we're gonna copy that whole thing, okay,
然后复♥制♥到一封电子邮件里面
and then we're gonna paste it into an e-mail,
然后你启动我的调制解调器
then you're gonna fire up my modem,
然后你把那封邮件发给我 就是这样
and then you're gonna send me the e-mail, and that's it.
-那样我们就完事了 完事了 -不不不
- We're done. After that, we're done. - No, no, no.
我们就完事了
We're done.
好吧 好像还有很多要做
Okay, that sounds like too much to do.
不不不 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
No, no, Mom, Mom, Mom,
我会指导你一步一步来 好吗
I'm gonna guide you through the whole thing, okay?
真的非常简单
It's gonna be really easy.
好的 那么现在我需要你做的是
Okay, so now, what I want you to do
我想让你看下键盘
is I want you to look at the keyboard,
找到按键"A"
right, and find the "A" Button
以及"命令"按键
and the "Command" Button.
"命令" 好的 我看到了
"Command." Yeah, I see this.
好 好 现在你要同时按住
Good! Good, okay, so now, I just want you to press
这两个键
both these buttons at the same time.
-你能做到吗 -好的 同时
- Okay, can you do that for me? - Okay. At the same time.
对
Yeah.
等等 你的"啊哦"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "Uh-oh"?
我不知道... 上面显示...
No, I don't know. It says, um...
有些阴影把文字给盖住了
there's some cloud that's come over these words,
-就像 -对对对
- like... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
像是荧光笔标记 所有...
like a highlighter, everything--
我懂 我知道你说的什么意思 妈妈
Uh-huh, I get-- I know what you're saying, Mom.
那...确实是件好事
That-- actually, that's a really good thing.
那...那就是我想要的
That's... exactly what we want to happen, okay?
-因为那意味着你选中了全部 -我做到了
- Because that means you've selected all, okay? - I did it.
好的 现在你要再看下键盘
Okay, so now I just want you to look at the keyboard again,
找到按键"C"
find the "C" Button
同时按下那个和"命令"按键
and press that with the "Command" Button,
这样就能复♥制♥所有内容了
and then that's going to copy all of it, okay?
这样就会复♥制♥整本书
It's gonna copy the whole book.
妈妈 说话啊 怎么了
Mom, talk to me. What's going on?
我觉得什么反应都没有啊
Sooo, yeah, I don't think anything happened.
你什么意思 你那是什么意思
What do you mean? What does that mean?
-你是什么意思 -好吧 我不知道
- What do you mean-- - Well, I don't know.
所有东西好像...都不见了
Everything just sort of-- it just went away.
本来有那些字的
You see, there were all these words,
你知道的 之前有的 现在空了
you know, before, and now it's empty.
你说的"空"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Empty"?
文字都不见了
Uh, the words are gone.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
妈妈 从此刻开始我需要你非常小心
Now, Mom, I need you to be very careful from this moment onwards
非常仔细地听我说 好吗
and listen to me very carefully, okay?
你刚刚按了什么按键
What buttons did you press?
我按了你让我按的按键
I-- I pressed what you told me to press.
-按的什么 -"命令"和"V"一起
- Which is what? - "Command" and "V" together.
不 不是"命令 V" 妈妈
No, not "Command V," Mom.
我说的是"命令 C"
I said, "Command C"!
你可不是这么说的
Hey, this is not what you said.
好的 妈妈 妈妈 听我说
Okay, Mom. Mom, okay, listen.
你要非常仔细地听我说 好吗
You've gotta listen to me very carefully, okay?
你刚刚粘贴了我的整本书
So, you just pasted over my whole book,
也就是你基本上删除了整本书
which means you basically deleted the whole thing.
所以 现在你需要
So, so, right now, we need to be
极其小心 也不要碰任何东西
extremely careful and don't touch anything
直到我告诉你该怎么做 好吗
until I tell you exactly what to do, okay?
-妈妈 -不 我不喜欢你这种语气
- Mom! - No, I don't like this tone.
-妈妈 就听我说一会儿 -注意说话语气
- Mom, just listen to me for one second. - Tone.
妈妈 别管这些狗屁说话语气了 好吗
Mom, enough with this tone bullshit, okay?
好吗 你刚刚覆盖了我的整本书
Okay? You just pasted over my whole book,
在它被彻底删除之前
and I need to do something to recover it
我需要做点什么去复原它
before it's permanently deleted.
抱歉 小伙子
I'm sorry, young man,
要是你再用这种语气对我说话
if you use this tone with me one more time,
我马上就把你电♥话♥挂了
I'm going to hang up with you straightaway.
不不不 好的 别挂电♥话♥
No. No, no, no. Okay, don't hang up.
别挂电♥话♥ 别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up, don't hang up.
好的 只要...
Okay, just--
妈妈 只要同时按"命令 Z"
Mom, just press "Command Z."
那是撤销的操作
That's the undo function.
妈妈 你要是他妈再切蔬菜
Mom, if you chop one more fucking vegetable,
我发誓
I swear to God.
请你按下"命令 Z"
Please press "Command Z."
不要这样跟我说话
Do not use that language with me,
-如果你想让我帮忙就道歉 -操
- and please apologize if you want me - to press anything. - Fuck!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 行了吗 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
"抱歉 抱歉 抱歉"这样可不行
Not "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
那样不行 说真的
Not like that. Really.
-妈妈 -不行 我说真的
- Mom-- - No! Really.
我真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
我真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
拜托了 您能按下"命令 Z"吗
Please, can you press "Command Z"?
好的 行
Okay, fine.
等等
Wait.
好的 那些文字回来了吗
Okay, did the words come back?
等等
Wait.
没 什么反应都没有
No, it didn't do anything.
你说的"什么反应都没有"什么意思
What do you mean it didn't do any--
等等 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
有一个气泡显示 保存...
There's a little bubble here that says save--
不 不要按那个 因为...
No, so don't press that button, because--
好吧 让我...
Well, let me just...
不不不 妈妈 你不能保存错误的文档
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表