剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
等等 詹尼弗 你要去 你要去
Wait, Jennifer, where are you-- where are you--
回来 詹尼弗
Jen, come back.
别这样
Don't!
我说什么了
What did I say?
老天 我只是去ATM取钱 怎么
Jeez, I went to the ATM. What...?
"女人就这样
"Women, huh?
美剧《干杯酒吧》经典台词
"没法一起生活
"You can't live with 'em...
"拿酒来白♥痴♥"
"Pass the beer nuts."
你有女朋友吗 贾罗德
You got a girlfriend, Jarod?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
我...我真的得回去工作了
I-- I really gotta get back to work.
也是
Yeah.
你俩可真会让人觉得好受
You two sure know how to make a guy feel good about himself.
我刚进来 要不了一会 你俩就马上要
It's like I come in, two seconds, you're both running out
跑出去
quicker than two shakes of a lamb's tail.
我...我真的很抱歉 不是针对你
I'm-- I'm sorry. It's not personal.
只是我要回去干活了
I just really gotta get back to work.
开玩笑的 没关系
I'm kidding. It's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
我还是得拿到披萨的钱
I do kind of need the money for the pizza.
对 钱
Yes, money.
22块钱 外加数量可观的
22-something, plus a tip,
小费
which should be sizable
我们浪费了你不少时间
considering we've been wasting your time lollygagging.
不 没事 不要放在心上
No, it's no problem. Don't sweat it.
詹尼弗来了短♥信♥
Ah, a text from Jennifer.
可能是我们说话的时候她道歉的
Probably apologizing as we speak.
真棒
Great.
你之前想要多少小费 贾罗德
How big of a tip were you expecting, Jarod?
什么
Excuse me?
只是很好奇你觉得我应该给你多少小费
Just curious what you think I should tip you.
只要是你觉得合适就行
Just whatever you think is appropriate is fine.
我...我不知道一般情况给多少
Well, I guess I don't-- I don't know what's customary--
-百分之十 百分之二十 -都行
- 10%, 20%? - Sure, yeah, either one.
那很不错了 谢谢你
That'd-- that'd be great. Thank you.
要是我知道你提供了怎样的服务
I guess it would help if I understood what services you performed
那样更有利于我给你合适的小费
so that I can get the amount right.
我派送披萨
I delivered the pizza.
哪种披萨
What kind of pizza?
-肉披萨 -对 肉披萨
- The meat lovers. - Right, meat lovers.
对
Right.
我不在的时候你为我妻子提供过什么服务吗
Did you provide any services for my wife while I was gone?
-没有 -真的吗
- Not really. - Really?
什么都没有
Nothing?
没
Uh... no.
在我看来 那个披萨
'Cause it would seem to me that the pizza,
在我离开的时候是放在桌子上
which was on the table when I left,
但是现在...
is now...
反而在床上
on the bed instead.
我猜
I guess...
-那是... -那挺押韵
- That is-- - Hey, that rhymes.
反而 床[押韵]
Instead, bed.
你是在那床上把肉披萨递给我妻子的吗
Did you deliver the meat lovers to my wife on that bed?
算是
Sort of.
算是
Sort of?
贾罗德 我不是你那行的专家
Jarod, I am no expert in what you do,
但是在我看来
but it would seem to me
你不是有
either you did or did not
就是没有在那张床上
serve my wife the meat lover
把肉匹萨递给我老婆
on that bed.
天呐 我得继续去送外卖♥♥
Gosh, I have gotta get back to work.
-我还有很多外卖♥♥要送 -这样可不公平
- I got so many others to deliver. - That would not be fair.
我想要付你服务费
I wanna pay you for your services,
我只是要知道你服务了些什么
I just need to know what they were
这样我才能付你适当的小费
so that I can give you the proper tip.
-我能回家吗 -我付了你小费你才能走
- Can I just go home? - Not until I tip you.
来
All right.
这么说吧
Let me put it this way--
你操了我老婆多少次
how many times did you fuck my wife?
天呐 先生 我没有
Oh-- oh, my gosh, sir. I-- I did not.
-我绝对不会 -你是说我老婆很丑吗
- I would never. - What-- what are you saying, my wife is ugly?
-不是 -那你是说她很性感吗
- No, no. - So, you're saying she's hot?
不 我没这么说 我没这么说
No, I didn't say that. I didn't say that.
所以只要是人你都会上吗 你是这种人吗
So, you just fuck anything, then, right? Is that your deal?
就这样
You just go around
边送肉匹萨边乱搞吗
delivering meat lovers pizzas willy-nilly wherever you go?
不是 我可没这么说
No, no, no, I did not say that.
-没做第二次吗 -连第一次都没有
- Didn't do it a second time? - I didn't do a first time.
-为什么 她没叫你做吗 -没
- Why not? She didn't ask you? - No.
所以她叫你操她吗
So, she asked you to fuck her?
给我个次数 贾罗德
Just give me the number, Jarod.
-贾罗德 -我没碰过她
- Jarod! - I didn't touch her!
天呐 天呐 救命
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
天呐 我去
Oh, my God. Oh, fuck.
不要 不要
No, no, no!
放松点 贾罗德
Relax, Jarod.
放松点
Relax.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
其实我喜欢你
In fact, I like you.
你知道就是这意思
I mean, that's the whole "You know" of it all
开门的那刻我就喜欢你了
is I liked you from the second I opened that door.
所以
So...
我不会难为你的
I'm gonna make it easy on you.
要么你告诉我
Either you tell me
你操了我老婆几次
the number of times you fucked my wife,
不然
or...
我就打得你屁滚尿流
I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-我要知道次数 贾罗德 -天呐
- Need that number, Jarod. - Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐 为什么... 求你住手
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Why are you-- please stop.
告诉我次数 我就会把22块多给你
Just give me that number. I will give you your 22-something,
还有你的小费
plus your fair tip.
没有数 我没上过她
There's no number, there's no number.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help, help!
-我就解开你 -救命
- I will untie you... - Help!
-你就可以回去工作了 -救命 救命
- ...and you can go back to work. - Help! Help!
救命 天啊
Help! Oh, my God.
-大兄弟 -不 不
- Partner. - No, no! Ow!
-我没有 我没有 -我就要个数 贾罗德
- I didn't, I didn't, I didn't! - I need that number, Jarod.
没有数 我发誓 我没碰过她
There's no number! I swear, I didn't touch her!
我没碰过她 我没碰过她
I didn't touch her. I didn't touch her.
我没碰过她 一根手指头都没碰过
I didn't touch her! None!
我没有 我没碰过她
I didn't do it! I didn't touch her!
我没碰她 我没碰她
I didn't touch her. I didn't touch her.
我不会生气的 好吗
I'm not gonna get mad, okay?
我不会生气的
I'm not.
我不会生气的
I'm not gonna get mad.
多少次
How many times?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-可回来了 -救命
- Ah, there she is. - Help!
-他为什么被绑起来了 -他把一切都说了
- Why is he tied up? - He told me everything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别和我装傻
Don't you play dumb with me, woman.
我知道你们吮吸 上♥床♥
I know about the sucking and the fucking
还长途做♥爱♥
and the long distance trucking.
一切的一切 臭婊♥子♥
The whole shebang, Mama Joe!
救命 救命 放开我 他疯了
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表