剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
No, no, no, Mom, you can't save the wrong document.
-那是被删除的文档 -宝贝我正在为你保存
- It's a deleted document. - Baby, I'm just saving it for you.
不 妈妈 不要保存 我说的就是这个
No, Mom, don't save it. That's what I'm saying.
-不要保存 -好吧 宝贝 已经保存了
- Don't save it! - Okay, baby, it's saved.
但是还是没有文字
The words are still gone, though.
妈妈 我需要你现在关上我的电脑
Mom, I want you to close my computer right now.
你不需要我用邮件把这个发给你
Uh, you don't want me to e-mail this to you?
你闭嘴
Just shut up.
你给我消停会 听我说
Just shut up for one second, and listen to me.
我需要你关上我的电脑
I want you to close my computer,
我需要你去坐公交
I want you to get on the fucking bus,
然后我需要你去17街的电脑世界
and I want you to go to the Mac World on 17th Street,
把我的电脑交给店里的那家伙
hand my computer to the guy who's in the store,
给他我的号♥码 让他马上打给我
give him my number and have him call me immediately.
你给我现在就去
And I need you to do this right fucking now!
不
No.
-不 -你听到了
- "No"? - You heard me.
你觉得我会坐在这里听你用这种语气
You think I'm gonna sit here and do anything
和我说话 还照你说的做吗
for anyone who speaks to me like this?
妈妈 你刚删掉了我整本书
Mom, you just deleted my fucking book.
你的礼貌呢 你这是什么语气
Where is your language? What is this tone?
我才不管我什么语气
I don't give a fuck about my fucking tone
什么礼貌 好吗
and my fucking language, okay?
你就不能...你删掉了我毕生的心血
Can you just-- you deleted my life's work!
-你明白吗 -什么毕生的心血
- Don't you understand that? - What life's work?
这是我创作的一切 妈妈
That's everything I've been working on, Mom!
你太小题大做了
You're being so dramatic.
毕生心血 毕生心血 什么毕生心血
Life work, life work-- what is life work?
我就是不小心删掉了一些...愚蠢的文章
I just accidentally deleted some... stuff-- dumb words.
别说我的文章蠢
Don't call my words dumb
就因为你自己根本不懂 好吗
just 'cause you don't understand them, okay?
对于懂英文的人来说那都是有意义的
They're meant for people that can actually understand English.
你觉得我是个愚蠢没文化的妈妈吗
You think that I'm dumb, an uneducated mommy?
-妈妈 -你觉得我不懂吗
- Mom. - That I can't possibly understand?
你知道吗 我知道怎么白手起家
You know what? I understand what it takes
养大一个孩子
to raise a child with absolutely nothing.
打两份工资助你
Working two jobs to support you,
让你上大学
get you this college education
让你能出人头地
so you can make something of yourself.
然后这儿子回家
And then your son comes home
像对待敌人一样对你 为什么
and treats you like you're the enemy. And why?
因为他在什么大学
Because he spends four years and $50,000
花了四年和五十万 没成为医生
at some university not becoming a doctor,
没成为律师 只会读书 讨论书
not becoming a lawyer, but just reading and talking about books
这些都是能不用花钱在图书馆就能做到的事
that he could've just done for free in the library instead.
你觉得我不明白吗
You don't think I understand?
你不用激发我的愧疚感
Okay, you don't try to guilt-trip me right now, okay?
因为你一直想让我成为
'Cause you're always trying to make me somebody
另外一种人 妈妈
that I'm not, okay, Mom?
我不会成为律师 不会成为医生 好吗
I'm not gonna be a lawyer, I'm not gonna be a doctor, okay?
我有我自己的梦想
I have my own dreams.
我很遗憾这对你来说很难接受
I'm sorry if that's too hard for you to deal with, okay?
我很遗憾我不能成为那种
I'm sorry that I wasn't some perfect son
攀登上社会顶峰
who could climb some social ladder
让你摆脱这种悲哀生活的完美儿子
and save you from your sad, unhappy life.
好吗 你从来不看我
Okay? You've never seen me.
-不 我看得到你 -你看不到真正的我
- No, baby, I see exactly who you are. - You never see who I am.
不 你看不到 妈妈 你只看到你想象中的我
No, you don't, Mom. You just see what you want me to be.
但我只是想让你出人头地
But I just want you to be somebody!
你以为我在干什么 妈妈
What do you think I'm trying to do, Mom?
-我在努力出人头地 我在写书 -你没有
- I'm trying to be somebody. I'm writing a book. - You do not!
-我要搬到纽约 -你没有
- I'm moving to New York. - You do not!
你不听 你固执
You do not listen. You are stubborn.
-你就和她一模一样 -和谁
- You're just like her. - Like who?
你说和她一样 你说谁 你...
You sai-- "Just like her"? Like who? What are you--
不 没什么 没什么
No, nothing, nothing.
没什么 忘掉...忘掉那一切
Nothing. You forget-- forget about all this.
我很抱歉删掉了你的书
I'm sorry about your book, okay?
我会带着你的电脑坐上公交
I'm gonna take your computer to the bus,
我会给...我会把你的书给公交上的假货
I'm gonna give it-- I'm gonna give that book to your bus man
我会告诉他...我会告诉他
and I'm gonna tell him... to-- I'm gonna tell him...
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom?
我会要他打给你
I'm gonna tell him to call you...
-妈妈 妈妈 -我很抱歉删了你的书
- Mom? Mom? - ...and I'm sorry-- I'm sorry about the book.
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's-- what's going on right now?
妈妈 妈妈 听着
Are-- Mom, Mom, listen, listen, listen.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉吼了你
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I yelled at you. Okay?
别哭 好吗 我很抱歉
Don't cry, okay? I'm sorry.
宝贝 她叫韦莎
Baby, her name was Vetha.
她...
And she was...
-她19岁 -谁
- and she was 19. - Who?
她父母...是很好的人 就是很穷
She was raised by-- by very nice parents, but they were poor.
那女孩在学校遇到了很多麻烦
And the girl, she just went through so much trouble with school
喝酒 吸毒 还有那些男孩们
and then the drinking and then the drugs and then the boys.
她很聪明 我想帮她
She was so smart, and I tried to help her out
我给她做饭
and I tried to cook for her
我想办法照顾她
and I tried to care for her when I could.
有了那孩子后 她父母...
And then when this baby comes, her parents just--
他们不给她钱了 因为觉得耻辱就搬走了
they cut her off and they move away quickly from the shame.
所以她就跟我住在一起
So, she stayed with me
我就帮忙照顾这个小胖男孩
and I helped take care of this little, fat baby boy.
我们...我们差不多算是家人
And we were-- you know, we were some-- family somehow
直到有一天我醒过来 她不见了
until one day, I woke up and she was gone,
我再也没见到过她
and I never saw her again.
我就带着这个一岁不到的孩子
And I have this baby boy who's not even one year old.
我知道...我知道这孩子就是我的孩子了
Then I knew-- I knew that this boy would be mine.
妈妈
Mom, um...
我在努力理解你说的话
I'm trying to understand what you're saying.
你是说我是被领养的吗
Are you saying that I'm adopted?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
你决定在你删掉
And you decided to tell me this
我电脑上毕生的心血后告诉我这件事
right after you deleted my life's work on my computer?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我只是...说漏嘴了
I'm just-- oh, it just slipped out.
你其实是个巴基斯坦人
Also, you're technically Pakistani,
但我觉得这应该没什么大不了的
but it's not a big deal, I think.
的确
No, it's not.
宝贝 对不起
My baby, I'm sorry
发生这种事 但我想说
this is happening like this, but I want to say that...
我知道你其实不是我亲生的
I know that you're not actually from me
你其实不像我
and that you are actually not like me,
你说得对 我不明白
and that you're right, that I don't understand
你怎么想 你做的事...
what you think and what you do...
但你是我儿子
but you are my son.
我很爱你
And I love you very much.
妈妈
Mom?
-妈妈 妈妈 -我去 我带上这个电脑...
- Mama? Mom? Mama? - I'll go, I'll get this computer...
-妈妈 妈妈 -去电脑世界
- Mom, Mama. - ...to the Mac World,
我们看看能不能帮你找回来 好吗
and now we can see if we can just fix it for you, okay?
妈妈 我怕我的书不够好
Mom, I'm scared that my book is not good.
不 没事的 宝贝
Oh, oh, no, that's okay, baby.
你能再写一本
You can write a new one.
我先把这本给你弄回来
And I'm gonna get this one back to you, okay?
以防万一 好吗 宝贝
Just in case. Okay, my baby?
我保证他们把这本书给你弄回来
I'm gonna make sure that they get this one back to you, okay?
-好的 -对不起 宝贝
- Okay. - Oh, sorry, baby.
你等下能打给我吗
Will you call me afterwards?
我会打给你的 宝贝 我当然会打给你
I'll call you, my baby. Of course I'll call you, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你 妈妈
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表