剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
you know, like normal people our age do.
-我就是感觉 -你是说你想离开教堂吗
- I just feel like-- - Are you saying you wanna leave the church?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道
But I do know that...
在我回头之前
I definitely wanna go further
绝对还想再走得远一点
before I even consider going back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在努力 努力往前
I'm pushing, pushing further.
我们什么都试试吧 我们放松一下吧
Let's just try everything. Let's just go for it.
长老 我不...
Elder, I'm not--
其实 我们不知道我们是什么
You know, actually, we don't know we are.
那是最棒的 我们可以尝试各种东西
Like, that's the really great thing, is we can just try stuff
然后想明白
and kind of figure it out.
我很感兴趣
I'm really interested.
-我不能 -我真的很感兴趣
- I can't-- - I'm really interested
-我知道你也是 -我不行
- and I know you are, too, and... - I can't.
你是我最好的朋友
...and you're my best friend.
-不行 -但你可以的 长老
- I can't. - Oh, but you definitely can, Elder.
诺亚
Noah.
-只要 -离我远一点
- Just... - Get away from me.
诺亚 没事的
Noah, it's okay.
长老
Elder?
长老
Elder!
长老 醒一醒
Elder, please wake up.
醒一醒
Please wake up.
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph. Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫 醒醒 醒醒
Joseph, wake up. Wake up!
长老 长老
Elder. Elder!
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph.
约瑟夫 约瑟夫
Joseph! Joseph.
这样应该有用的
This is supposed to work!
醒醒
Wake up.
求你醒醒
Please wake up.
这算什么
What is this?
这是
Was-- is this...
我们想要的指示吗
the sign we asked for?
还是说是在惩罚我们
Or are we being punished?
我不明白这...
I don't understand any of this...
一切了
anymore.
我感觉
I feel...
你抛弃了我
that You have forsaken me.
你想
You have tempted--
我刚刚是
Did I just, uh...
然后我醒了吗
And then I just came back?
这是个指示
It's a sign.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
我们祈祷吧
Let's pray.
-我们该走了 -好的
- We should get going. - Okay.
-先去阿里纳分部吧 -听起来不错
- Wanna start with the Arena Subdivision? - Yes, sounds good.
还剩48天
48 more days to go.
我们会成功的 长老
We'll get one, Elder.
我知道我们会的 长老
I know we will, Elder.
长老
Elder?
你在想...
You thinking about...?
什么
Yes.
我们应该信奉圣奥古斯丁吗
Shall we offer it up to St. Augustine?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表