剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Okay, Mom, please stop laughing.
没这么好笑 妈 没这么好笑
It's not that funny. Mom, it's not that funny.
-拜托 听我说 -好
- Please, okay? Listen. - Okay,
好 你要我怎么做 宝贝
okay, what do you want me to do, baby?
你要做的就是用我的邮箱
So, what we're gonna do is, you're gonna send me an e-mail
把我的书发过来
from my mail account, okay, with a copy of my book,
是个文本文档
which is in a Word document,
存在桌面文件夹里
which is in a folder on my desktop.
简单 对吧
Easy, right?
阿尼什 我没听懂你在说什么
Anish, I'm not understanding what you are saying.
你要我♥干♥吗
What-- what are you asking me to do?
好了 妈妈 我叫你先打开电脑
Okay, Mom, all I'm asking you to do is open up the computer.
可以办到吗 拜托了
Can you do that for me, please?
能拜托您打开电脑吗
Can you please open up the computer?
-好好好 -谢谢
- Okay, okay, okay. - Thank you.
-好了 -干得好
- Okay, got it. - Okay, great job.
接着摁一下电源按钮好吗
Okay, now, the next thing is the power button, okay?
上面有个小圈
It has a circle on it
圈中间有道线的就是
with a line that's halfway through.
你按住这个按钮
I want you to press this and then hold it
长按几秒钟直到听到开机声好吗
for a few seconds until you hear a chime sound, okay?
听到就说明电脑开机了
That means the computer is starting up.
-好啦 -开机了吗
- Neat. - It worked?
太好了 真棒
Yeah. Okay, great job!
-好... -谢谢宝贝 这很简单
- Okay, um... - Thanks, baby. This is easy.
不 你真的很棒 妈妈
Yeah, no, you're doing great, Mom.
现在告诉我打开了哪些窗口
Now, I want you to tell me what windows are open.
窗户都关好了
All the windows are closed.
-外面太冷了 -天呐
- It's very cold outside. - Oh, my God.
我说的是电脑上的窗口
Uh, Mom, I mean the windows on the computer,
不是公♥寓♥的窗户
not the windows in your apartment.
抱歉 宝贝 我只是...
Oh, I'm sorry, baby, I'm just--
我笨手笨脚的 对不起
that was dumb of me, sorry.
-不 你没有笨手笨脚 -不
- No, Mom, you're not dumb. - No, I am.
停 真的 你做的很棒
Stop it. No, you're doing great.
直接告诉我
Okay, just tell me
屏幕上看到了什么
what you see on the screen.
好的 屏幕是蓝色的
Okay, baby, it is blue.
一堆蓝色的小方块下面
And a group of little blue--
有一些很小的字
the squares with tiny little words underneath them.
这些蓝色的小方块
Yeah, so those blue squares
其实就叫文件夹
are actually called folders, okay?
现在找到一个叫做
So now, I want you to go and find the folder
《缓过急流》的文件夹
that says "Gently Through the Current."
-《缓过...急流》 -急流
- "Gently Through the... Current." - Current.
-这是什么啊 -什么是什么
- What is that? - What is what?
《缓过急流》是什么啊
What is "Gently Through the Current"?
这其实是...
Oh, that is actually, um...
我书的题目
It's the title for my book.
是啊
Yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
不应该觉得好笑的 妈妈
It's not supposed to be funny, Mom.
有点异想天开
It's a little airy-fairy.
-想表达什么呢 -"异想..."
- But what does it mean? - "Airy"...
这是一种暗喻 好吗
It's a metaphor, Mom, okay?
首先 名称待定 还可以再改
First of all, it's a working title, so it can change,
但这是一种...暗喻
but-- but it's a metaphor-- it's a metaphor, okay,
这暗喻着你受某种事物驱使前往某地时
for when you're going where things take you
这种事物是好是坏
and whether that's a good thing or not.
可以再有力点 比如浪潮
Maybe a little more forceful, like tides.
"浪潮"吗 妈妈 不...
"Tides"? That-- Mom, no. It's-- that--
-浪潮 -书里讲的是社会误解
- Tides. - Look, Mom, it's about societal misconceptions.
你得屈服于过往经验
That you just have to surrender to what your experience is.
所以...
You know, so it--
好了别管了 妈 你又不是评论家
You know what, just forget it, Mom. You're not a critic.
-你也没读过很多书 -好
- Okay, you don't read a lot of books. - Okay.
所以...你不会懂的 好吗
So, you-- it's not-- you wouldn't understand, okay?
直接告诉我屏幕上有什么
Just tell me what's on the screen.
-屏幕上有什么 -我看不清这些字
- What's on the screen? - See, I can't read these words.
它们像蚂蚁一样小
They're like little ants.
隔壁珍妮特有望远镜
But Janet next door has a telescope.
什么 不
What? No.
你可以按喜好调整字号♥大小
You can increase the screen size in preferences.
别管了 别管了
Never mind. Never mind.
我只是在开玩笑
Ah, I'm just making a joke.
-我没这么傻 -没错
- I'm not this dumb. - You're right.
抱歉 我只是...压力太大
Sorry. I'm just... stressed.
告诉我该怎么做吧
Just tell me what to do.
我99%肯定
Okay, so I'm 99% sure
这个文件夹在右边栏
that the folder is the fourth one down
往下数第四个
in the top right-hand column,
双击这个文件夹
so double-click that folder.
三 一...
Three, one...
一 二...
That's number one, two...
-四 第四个 -三 四
- Four-- the fourth one. - Three, four.
-然后双击 -没错
- And double-click. - Yes.
双击是什么
And what double-click-- what is this?
双击就是你把鼠标拖到
Oh, sorry, that's when you take the mouse
文件夹上点两下
over the folder and then you want to click it twice.
迅速点两下 好吗
Really fast, okay?
就是 单击两下 点两下
So, like, click-click, click-click, click-click.
好...
Yeah...
-你点两下了吗 -我刚看窗外
- Did you click-click? - I am just looking out the window,
简森先生买♥♥了辆新车
and this Mr. Jenson just has got a new car.
好了妈妈 你专心点
Okay, Mom, Mom, I need you to focus.
-好吗 拜托 -我有点累了
- Okay? Please. - I'm getting a little tired,
我们不如明天再弄吧
so why don't we just do this tomorrow?
不能明天 妈妈 你不懂
No! Tomorrow-- Mom, you're not understanding
这对我有多重要好吗
how important this is for me, okay?
我现在就得接着写下去
I need my book right now so I can write.
我已经浪费很多时间了
I've wasted hours.
-我一个晚上啥也没写 -好了冷静
- I haven't written all night! - Okay, calm down.
-周五就要面谈了 -我不明白
- My meeting is on Friday! - I don't see why you can't just write
你怎么不能直接在旅馆找点纸接着写呢
the rest of the book on some hotel paper
-然后在纽约打印出来 -妈
- and then you could type it up in New York city. - Mom. Mom.
什么 不 那样行不通的
What? No, I can't-- Mom, it doesn't work that way!
-为什么行不通 -因为...
- Why doesn't it work like that? - Because I--
书已经完成了90% 好吗
the book is 90% complete, okay?
我得看着整本书
And I need to look at the whole thing
才能...联♥系♥上下文...
so that I can... contextualize the--
算了 你永远也不会懂
forget it, you're never gonna understand.
我可能搞不懂电脑
Listen, I may not know about this computer,
但我觉得情况没有这么复杂
but the situation doesn't seem very complicated to me.
人们千百年来都在本子上写作
People have been writing on notebook for thousands of years.
你以前也在本子上写
And you used to write on a notebook,
在我给你买♥♥的本子上
the ones I bought you from the store.
你在本子上就能写出那么好的故事
You wrote such good stories on just plain notebooks.
妈 那些故事很傻
Mom, those were stupid stories.
那个来自未来世界恐龙的故事
The one about the dinosaur from the future?
我很喜欢
I love that story.
那是你写过最好的故事之一了
That was one of your best stories.
天呐 真的 我不明白
Oh, my goodness, I-- honestly, I don't know why
你干吗不把恐龙的故事
you don't try to sell this dinosaur story
在面谈时隆重推出呢
in your big meeting.
因为那个故事是我十三岁写的
Because I wrote that story when I was 13.
我觉得真的写的很好 宝贝
I thought it was wonderful, baby.
题目也取得很好
What a nice title, too.
标题好... 标题叫《未来的恐龙》
Nice ti-- Mom, it was called "Future Dinosaur."
没错 正是
Yes, exactly.
看到标题马上知道故事讲什么
This way, you know what the story is about right away.
高明
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表