剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
and I see your family there behind the dunes
他们叫着你的名字
and they're calling your name.
但你不回应
But you don't answer.
你就这么站在那里
You just stand there...
盯着大海
staring at the ocean.
你在那里干什么 哥们
What are you doing there, buddy?
我只是在等你回来
I'm just waiting for you to come back.
我不会回来了 哥们
Well, I'm not coming back, pal.
该回头了 回家吧
Time for you to turn around and go home.
我想先和你谈谈
I-- I gotta talk to you first.
好吧
Okay.
我在听
I'm listening.
你不会取笑我吧
You're not gonna make fun of me?
好吧
All right.
我想你
I miss you.
我爱你
And I love you.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
因为我辜负了你
Because I let you down...
我应该努力去救你
...and I should've tried to save you.
如果你救我 你也会死
If you had tried to save me, you'd be dead, too.
我应该游出去的
I should've gone out there!
我真希望我当时和你一起
I wish I was with you!
没事的
It's okay.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
该离开那片海滩了
It's time to get off that beach.
该回家了
Time to go home.
戴安
你说得对 我的确支离破碎 但我不想这样了 对不起 我们能谈谈吗
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表