剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104房♥间
第一季 第九集
1991年 六岁的鲍里斯·卡洛维从克罗地亚搬到了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 成为了一名专业网球运动员
17岁时 他已经名列美国网球协会第十四名
他彬彬有礼 魅力十足 约翰·麦克恩罗称他为网球界的未来
*迪斯科之王在这里*
*The disco kings are here*
救命
Help.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们要发表一则正式声明
we'd like to make an official announcement.
鲍里斯·卡洛维在十五年的
After 15 years as professional tennis player,
职业生涯后
Boris Karlovy
要发表一则正式声明
would like to make an official announcement.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you. Thank you very much.
我想对媒体和大家说...
I'd like to say for the press and for everybody...
你觉得很好笑吗
你觉得这种碧血黄沙很好笑吗
不 教练
No, Boss.
不
No.
我觉得...我觉得特搞笑
I think it-- think it's hilarious.
你想追寻梦想吗
快点 快点
天堂就在眼前
就在眼前 鲍里斯
快点
你觉得我可以吗 教练
你说十分钟 教练
能矫正骨头
女士们先生们 接下来上场的对手
Ladies and gentlemen, at age 17,
年仅17 曾赢得法国少年组公开赛
our next opponent won the French Open Juniors
在蒙特卡洛 马德里 罗马
and was a semifinalist in Monte Carlo,
和印度威尔斯网球赛中都闯进过半决赛
Madrid, Rome, and Indian Wells.
欢迎来自克罗地亚的鲍里斯·卡洛维
Please welcome from Croatia, Boris Karlovy.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
没错
Yes.
我一直很乖
I've been a good boy.
我乖乖的
I behave.
不
No.
不 蒙特卡洛
No, Monte Carlo.
和2008年一样
Same as 2008.
我想夺回来
I want that back.
再给我个机会夺回来
Give me another chance to take it back.
那是我想要的
That's what I want.
卡洛维的第三个赛点
Third match point opportunity for Karlovy.
只要他能赢下这一局 帕特
Well, if he can just convert here, Pat,
他就能第一次进入蒙特卡洛网球赛的决赛
he moves onto his first Monte Carlo final.
约翰逊抛球 发球
Johnson with the toss. Clips the net.
第二发球 击出
Second serve. Bounces the ball.
-抛球 出界 -出界
- With the toss. Out wide! - Out!
卡洛维扔下球拍跑向观众席
Karlovy unleashes off his racket and into the stands.
不 卡洛维摔倒在地上
Oh, no! Karlovy drops to the ground.
他好像受伤了 帕特
Oh, looks like he's hurt, Pat.
还是一样
Still the same.
还是他妈的一样
Still fucking same.
振作点 教练
Keeping it together, Boss.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
可的松
The cortisone.
干杯
Cheers, huh?
你觉得我行吗
医生 行吗
Doc? Da?
去他妈的蒙特卡罗 振作点 教练
Fuck Monte Carlo! Keeping it together, Boss!
去他妈的蒙特卡罗
Fucking Monte Carlo.
是时候了 吉米
It's time, Kimmy.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Kimmy,
一直那么好
for being such a good girl.
你怎么会对我这么耐心
How you have such patience with me, huh?
你住在农场 整天挤牛奶
Living on the farm, milking cows,
劳作 什么都不干
in the field all day, doing nothing.
肯定让你成为了一个又乖又耐心的姑娘
Must teach you to be a good, good, patient girl.
吉米 吉米
Kimmy, Kimmy.
你真性感 吉米
You're so sexy, Kimmy.
真♥他♥妈♥性感
So fucking sexy.
放松
Relax.
吉米
Kimmy.
吉米 你真棒
Kimmy, you've got such good moves.
谁啊
Who's there?
来了
I'm coming!
-什么事 -很多人打电♥话♥抱怨烟味过重
- Yes? - Received many phone calls complaining about smoke.
这违反了管理条例
It's against management rules.
否则我们只能收取您额外费用
Otherwise, we'll charge you extra.
额外费用是多少
How much extra?
第一次违反是200 之后更多
$200 for the first offense, more each time.
-不好意思 你的工作是什么 -我是打扫的
- Sorry, what is your job? - I clean.
-就像女仆 -我就是女仆 不是像
- Like a maid? - Yes, I am a maid, not like a maid.
对不起
Sorry, I apologize.
我的...我的英语很差
My-- my English is shit.
我的脑子一团糟
My brain is fucked.
-这圣诞老人衣服... -你乖不乖
- That Santa shirt, I-- - Have you been naughty or nice?
-什么 -你乖不乖
- Excuse me? - Have you been naughty or nice?
抱歉 你相不相信有圣诞老人
Sorry, do you believe in Santa Claus?
我得要求您停止抽烟
I'm gonna ask you to please stop smoking
否则我们不得不请您离开
or else we're gonna ask you to leave...
抱歉 那...
Sorry, okay? So...
-我已经警告过您了 -要来杯鸡尾酒吗
- Well, you've been warned. - Cocktail, senorita?
我得回办公室了
I have to go back to the office.
小姐 等等 等等 拜托你
Senorita, wait, wait! Por favor!
小姐
Senorita.
你叫什么 求求你了
What's your name? Please, I beg you.
看 我得膝盖不好
Look, I have a very bad knee.
你看
Look at it.
拜托 你叫什么名字
Please, what's your name?
我会给你200的罚金
I give you $200 fine, okay?
再给你100 和我聊聊
Plus another 100 to just talk.
$300?
我会把裤子穿上
And I put my pants on.
求你 不要走
Please, don't go.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
罗斯
Rose.
我叫鲍里斯
I'm Boris.
鲍里斯 你看
Boris. See?
我爸在我还小的时候给了我这个
My father gave me this when I was little.
在武科瓦尔之前 你知道吗 那场大屠♥杀♥
Before Vukovar, you know, the massacre.
有很多伤心的孩子
Gonna be a lot of unhappy
就此离开了这个世界 我跟你说
children left in this world, I tell you.
该死的圣诞老人辞职了
Santa Claus fucking quit.
抱歉 我之前在清洁时接到我儿子的电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I was cleaning up and I had a phone call from my son.
圣诞老人套装是别的客人落下的
Another guest left that Santa suit.
一定把他蛋蛋冻掉了 给你
Must be freezing his nuts off. There it is.
我为对此造成的不便感到抱歉
I-- I apologize for the inconvenience.
不用 没 没事的
No, it's-- it's cool.
不用担心这种破事
Don't worry about stupid shit.
我的老板可以因为这个炒了我
Well, my boss could fire me for that.
他对你不大好啊 你的老板
He's not nice to you, your boss?
是啊 没事的 只是工作
No. It's okay, it's a job.
抱歉说到这个
Eh, sorry about that, you know?
我可以拿走这个圣诞老人套装
I can take the Santa suit.
你知道的 垃圾桶就在后面
You know, Dumpster's around the back.
-什么 -圣诞老人套装
- What? - The Santa suit.
不 你别拿走 别拿走
No, you don't take it away. You don't take it away.
它是我的 他是我的新朋友
It's my-- he's my new friend.
你看 这个房♥间之前乱透了
You know, this room was a mess.
我要三小时才能搞干净
Took me three hours to clean it up.
到处是礼物和盒子
Presents and boxes everywhere.
抱歉 你知道的 只是
Sorry. You know, it just--
罗斯 陪我喝一杯吧
Rose, have a drink with me.
老板不在这
Boss is not here.
-你可以喝一杯 -我不被允许这么做
- You can have one drink. - Not allowed.
你当然被允许
Of course you are allowed!
你当然被允许 这是你的人生 罗斯
Of course you are! It's your life, Rose.
你只活一次
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表