剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Do you have any children, Meg?
闭上眼继续睡觉 好吗 拉尔夫
Let's just close our eyes and get back to sleep, okay, Ralph?
-但我睡不着 -你可以的
- But I can't sleep. - Yes, you can.
早就过了你该睡觉的时间了
It's way past your bedtime
你♥爸♥爸随时可能回来
and your dad's gonna be home any minute.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
为什么你总这么说
Why do you keep saying that?
所以你没孩子
So, you don't have kids?
是的 我没有
No, I don't.
我觉得你会是个好妈妈的
I think you'd be a great mom.
谢谢 拉尔夫
Thanks, Ralph.
睡觉去吧
Now, let's just get back to bed.
但是我想聊天
But I wanna talk.
现在太晚了
It's just so late.
拜托了 我从没跟女孩子讲过话
Please? I never get to talk to any girls,
而且你人这么好
and you're so nice.
好吧
Fine.
五分钟
Five minutes.
好
Yes!
你想聊什么
What do you wanna talk about?
性
Sex.
你是从哪听到这个词的
Where did you hear that word?
我爸
My dad.
我觉得这个应该是你跟你♥爸♥聊的事
I think it's something that you should talk to your dad about.
我跟他聊过了
I already did.
他怎么说
And what did he say?
这是成年人的事
That it's for grown-ups.
确实如此
That's definitely true.
以及他会在我长大后告诉我
And that he'll tell me when I get older.
我觉得是该这样
I think that sounds right.
不如我们先放下这个话题吧
Maybe we just leave it at that.
可我老是听到他跟朋友说这个
But I always hear him talking about it with his friends,
说他怎么跟每个约会的妹子上♥床♥
about how he has sex with all the girls he goes on dates with.
我不知道那是什么 他又不告诉我
And I don't know what it is and he won't tell me.
求你告诉我吧
Please tell me.
我只是认为不该由我
I just don't think that it's my place
来和你说那种事
to talk to you about that sort of thing.
-为什么不 -我不是你的家长
- Why not? - Well, I'm not your parent.
但我爸不告诉我
But my dad won't tell me
我又没有妈妈
and I don't have a mom.
你的妈妈呢 宝贝
What happened to your mom, sweetie?
她 走了
She's... gone.
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
如果你不想说就不用说
Well, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
没事 我可以
No, it's okay.
我想聊聊这个
I wanna talk about it.
只是 有一个是我和我爸经常告诉别人的版本
It's just, well-- there's the story me and my dad always tell,
还有一个真♥相♥的版本
and then there's what really happened.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸
My dad.
他编了个故事 我们都这么告诉别人的
He made up a story and that's the one we tell.
但那不是真♥相♥
But it's not the truth.
你知道吗 我觉得我们已经聊了五分钟了
You know what, I think our five minutes of talking are up,
也许你该努力继续睡觉了
so maybe you should try to get back to bed now, okay?
我能先告诉你我爸爸编的那个故事吗
Can I just tell you the story that my dad made up first?
然后我就去睡觉
And then I'll go to sleep.
-拉尔夫 -拜托
- Ralph. - Please?
然后你就保证你会继续睡觉
And then you promise me you'll get back to bed?
我保证
I promise.
拉钩钩
Pinkie swear?
拉钩钩
Pinkie swear.
好吧
All right.
有一天 我在等我妈妈接我放学
So, one day, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up for school.
她没来
And she didn't come.
后来我爸爸终于来了
And when my dad finally came,
他给我买♥♥了乐园餐
he bought me a Happy Meal,
以前从来没给我买♥♥过
which he never does before.
他告诉我妈妈最近很痛苦
And he told me that Mom was going through a hard time
然后...
and that...
她很难过 想逃离一切
she was so sad, she wanted to escape everything.
她就在衣柜里挂了一根绳子
So she put a rope in her closet
她就...她就把脖子伸了进去
and she put her-- she put her neck in it.
她一跳 就...
And when she jumped, she kind of--
她挂在那里 然后没了呼吸
she hung there until she couldn't breathe anymore.
她就逃离了一切
And she escaped everything.
拉尔夫 亲爱的 我很遗憾
Ralph, sweetie, I'm-- I'm so sorry.
你不用觉得遗憾
You don't have to be sorry.
这只是一个故事
It's just a story.
你是说那...
You mean that that was...?
那不是真的
It wasn't real.
那好吧
Okay, then.
谢谢你的故事
Well, thanks for the story.
那继续睡觉吧
Now, let's just get to bed.
-但是 -不 记住 你保证过
- But-- - No, remember, you promised.
说完一个故事就上♥床♥睡觉
One story and you were gonna go to bed.
好吧
Okay, fine.
晚安 拉尔夫
Good night, Ralph.
晚安
Sleep well.
你快回来了吗 快10点39了
布莱德利
马上就回 一切还好吗
你快回来了吗 快10点30了
真♥相♥是小拉杀了我妈妈
The true story is that Ralphie killed my mom.
拉尔夫 我和你说了
Ralph, I told you that
我们不会再玩这个游戏了
we were not going to play this game anymore.
如果小拉听到我和你这么说
Shh! If Ralphie hears me telling you this,
他会很生气的
he's gonna get very angry.
拉尔夫 我知道你最近很痛苦
Ralph, I understand that you're having a hard time
这游戏可能对你来说很好玩
and that this game might be whatever for you,
但你这样要吓到我了
but you're starting to scare me!
他每天都会吓我
He scares me every day.
他杀了我妈妈 说我是下一个
He killed my mom and he says I'm gonna be next.
他晚上就会在房♥间里追我说"我要抓住你"
He chases me around my room at night saying, "I'm gonna get you."
拉尔夫 别说了
Ralph, stop it!
-不要再说了 -他会听到你的
- Stop this! - He'll hear you!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你把他吵醒了
Oh, you woke him up!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
布莱德利
你好 我是布莱德利 请留言
Hi, you've reached Bradley. Leave a message.
布莱德 我是梅格
Hey, Brad, this is Meg.
你赶快到我这里来
I need you to come here as soon as you possibly can
或者给我回电
or just call me back.
拜托 快给我回电
Please just call me back.
不
No!
太好了
Yes!
住手
Ah, stop it!
不要 你伤到我了
Please, you're hurting me!
警♥察♥ 你有什么事
911, what's your emergency?
你好 我在这里...照看一个小男孩
Hi, hi, yes, um, I'm here-- I'm babysitting a little boy
我觉得他疯了
and I think he's crazy
我不知道他会不会伤害到他自己
or I'm not sure if he's a danger to himself.
-他爸爸不回电 -死吧死吧死吧
- His father is not calling me back. - Die, die, die!
是的 我在大路边的旅馆
Yes, I'm at the motel off the parkway.
-好吧 -104号♥房♥间
- Okay. - Yes, room 104.
请尽快过来 请快点
Please come here as soon as you possibly can. Please hurry.
-好吧 我们会派人来的 -谢谢
- All right, we'll send someone. - Thank you.
对不起 梅格
I'm so sorry, Meg.
他太强大了我阻止不了
He's just too strong for me.
我要抓住你
I'm gonna get you.
放开我
Let me go!
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表