剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
我很多年都没想过这件事了
I haven't thought about this in years.
我经历了很多事情
A lot of things have happened to me,
我不会像你那样惦记着每一件事
I don't obsess over every single one of them like you do.
没事 你听我说 这是好事 妈
It's OK. Just stay with me. This is good, Mom.
后来怎么样了
What happened next?
-发生了什么事 -我想
- What happened? - I guess, well,
我... 我想你... 你
I-- I think you-- you were--
我们没找到你 后来 后来就找到了
we couldn't find you, and-- and then we did.
什么意思 你们在哪里找到我的
W-What do you mean? Where'd you find me?
我不知道 我们四处找 都找不到你
I don't know! We looked around, you weren't there.
我们回到帐篷 你已经回来了
We came back to the tent, you were back.
-我有说我去哪里了吗 -没有
- Did I say where I was? - No.
你有问我吗 你问我了吗
Did you ask me? Did you bother to ask me?
我不记得了 那时很晚了
I don't remember. It was late.
你♥爸♥和我还在吵架
Your father and I were fighting,
我们就回去睡觉了
we just went back to bed.
好 好的
OK, OK.
好的 还有呢 还有其他事吗
Wow, OK. W-What else? Anything else?
没了 就这样
No. Nothing. That was it.
-就这样 -我就来
- Just-- - I-- I'm coming!
-不 妈 听着 -亲爱的 不说了
- No, Mom, listen. - Listen, honey, I gotta run.
拜托 你先别挂 那地方叫什么
Please, please, before you go, what's the name of the place?
-你知道名字吗 -我不知道
- Do you have the name? - I don't know.
现在可能已经关门了
It's probably closed down now.
那是八十年代的时候
It was one of those stupid places
其中一个人们爱去
that were popular in the '80s
找外星人的地方
when everybody was all into aliens.
怎么了
What?
外星人
A-Aliens.
对啊 你记得吧
Yeah, you remember.
那会刚好电影《ET》上映
It was right around the time E.T. Came out.
这些地方就火起来了
All these places sprung up
打着广♥告♥说你能用他们营地的器材
advertising that you could see flying saucers
看到飞碟
from their campgrounds and stuff.
那城市叫什么 妈
What's the name of the city, Mom?
-我不知道 -那城市叫什么
- I don't know-- - What's the name of the city?
-冷静 你先冷静 -告诉我 哪个州
- Calm down. Calm down. - No. Tell me. State.
你还记得哪个州吗 给我点信息 妈
Do you remember the state? Give me information, Mom!
俄勒冈州 就那附近的某个地方吧
Oregon. Somewhere around there.
-俄勒冈州 哪个位置 -俄州南部
- Oregon? Where in Oregon? - Southern Oregon.
-俄州南部 就那附近 我不记得了
- Southern Oregon?! - Over there! I don't know!
很好 很好 有这信息就好了 妈
Great! Great! This is good, Mom!
这很棒 谢谢你 非常谢谢你
This is great! Thank you! Thank you so much!
妈 谢谢你
Thank you, Mom.
我的天
Holy--
我要 不好意思 布莱克医生 我要
I gotta-- Please excuse me, Dr. Blake, I gotta--
我要先挂了 这...
I gotta go. It--
你好 布莱克医生
Hi, Dr. Blake.
我想我找到那地方了 我觉得没错
I think I found the place. I think so.
在美国境内发生的最符合的飞船目击报告
It's got the most consistent craft sightings
就是在那里
in the continental U.S.,
我在它最火的时候去过那里 对吧
and I was there during the most popular time, right?
我刚好是那个时间不见的
And that's when I disappeared
后来忽然间 又神秘地回来了
and suddenly, mysteriously popped back up?
你说 这 对吧
Ya know? What? Right?
这很疯狂
This is insane.
这事很疯狂 但
This is insane, but, um,
我觉得 经过这些测试
I feel that... after all the tests I've been through
以及我所做的调查
and all the research I've done,
我想这最不可思议的解释就是最终答案
the most insane answer I think is the correct one.
你知道吗
Ya know?
我被外星人绑♥架♥了
I was abducted by aliens.
然后发生了一些事情
And something happened.
我不知道具体细节 我梦到的洞穴
I don't know what, I-- and this cave from my dreams
显然是一个被压抑住的记忆
is very clearly a suppressed memory.
你明白吗 这是真实发生过的
You see? It was a real memory.
它在慢慢浮现出来
It was making its way back to me,
刚开始是我小时候患过的各种小病
first in the form of all those little illnesses when I was a kid,
然后近八年来变成这种形式
and then for the past eight years in the form of this--
以疹子的形式
the form of this rash.
我能感觉到它正抽离我的身体
I can feel it just lifting out of me, man,
这... 我体内这黑暗的东西 它
this-- this darkness inside of me, it just--
我一惹上它 它就像...
as soon as I got it, it was just like...
这才一个小时 但你看
And it's only been an hour, but look.
你看 你看
Look. Look!
我发誓 我觉得它在变好了
I swear, I think it's already clearing up.
我发誓
I swear.
我要做的就是直面它
I think I just needed to face it.
是的 就像超越一切经验之谈
Yeah, to-- to like transcend whatever experience it was
大声说出来 说
and to say it out loud, to say,
没错 我曾经被外星人绑♥架♥ 可能
yes, I was abducted by aliens, and maybe...
可能我被研究了一番
maybe I was probed
或者精神受到了创伤 或者其他
or traumatized or whatever it was,
但是我不在乎 我原谅你
but I don't care, I forgive you, you know?
我...
I...
我原谅你 我往前看了
I forgive you! And I'm moving past it!
好吗
Ok?
我准备好重新开始我的人生了 我...
I'm ready to begin my life again, man, my...
正常 没有痛苦
normal, just like pain-free,
没有疹子 特别规律的那种生活
rash-free, super regular sort of life, you know?
我感觉我好像重生了
I just feel like living again.
我想享受生活 我想
I want to enjoy myself. I want to--
我想跳舞 没错
I want to dance, is what I want to do!
等等 我有这个
Wait. I-- I got this.
我来找个...
Let me find a good-- Oh.
好了 在这里 准备好了吗
Oh, OK. Here it is. Ready?
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song, man!
布莱克医生
Oh, Dr. Blake,
真希望你也能在这里和我一起庆祝
I wish you were here with me to celebrate, you know?
这一路太漫长了
It's been such a long journey,
你每一步都陪伴着我
and you've been right there with me every step of the way, man.
你就是我的搭档
You're my partner, you know that?
你是我的舞蹈搭档
You're my dance partner!
我来 来 布莱克医生
Ha! I'll go! Go, Dr. Blake!
布莱克医生
Hey, Dr. Blake. Uh...
你也能看到 疹子比以前恶化得更快
as you can see, the rash has progressed more quickly
更严重了
and more painfully than it ever has.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我没有做什么改变 我...
Didn't change anything differently, I didn't--
我没有做什么不一样的事 我就是上♥床♥了
I didn't do anything differently, I just went to bed,
我上♥床♥了 对下一阶段的治疗很期待
I went to bed... excited about the new stage,
然后几小时醒来后就这样了 这样
and I woke up a few hours later with this shit. This.
我很难过
I'm upset, you know?
我准备让自己就这么难过下去
And I'm gonna let myself be upset,
我要暂时放下
and I'm gonna forget about the...
这个保持积极的疗法
being-positive thing for just a second,
因为我
because I--
我觉得我要按照我的直觉来
I think I need to go on instinct.
我觉得我要做点大动作
I think I need to go bigger.
我的直觉告诉我 "漂白浴"
And my instinct is saying "Bleach."
我就打算这么办
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
就像马尔科姆·格拉德威尔的《决断2秒间》
It's like that Malcolm Gladwell thing "Blink" He talks about.
我决断漂白 布莱克先生
I'm blinking on bleach, Dr. Blake.
所以我要搞个大动作
So I'm gonna go bigger,
因为这情况不能继续下去 不可以
'cause this situation is just not sustainable, it's just not.
不可以
It's not.
我们来次大漂白浴
Let's go big on bleach.
看看会怎么样
See what happens.
布莱克医生
Dr. Blake, um...
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表