剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
I'd say it was beyond difficult.
我明白了 但你形容
Um, I see, but you did
你们俩是完美的搭档
describe this as a perfect match.
是的 有一段时间我们是完美的搭档
Yeah, we were. We were... for a time.
直到1975年
Until 1975.
直到
Until...
直到卡米尔出现
Until Camille.
我可以说她的名字
I'm allowed to say her name.
我也爱她
I loved her, too.
爱 爱
Love? Love?!
我俩对爱情的理解差别很大啊
I think you and I have very different notions of what love is.
爱情不会因为
Love does not end
过去14558天就结束了
because 14,558 days have passed.
也不会因为相处大洋两岸就结束了
Not when you drive an ocean between people.
时间和距离只会让爱情变得更加牢固
It only makes it stronger. Fortified by time, distance.
死亡也无法毁灭爱情
Even death cannot destroy love.
40年了 现在才想跟我一起喝一杯吗
40 years, and now you want to share a drink with me?
你给我倒一杯吧
Why don't you pour me one?
你应该喝不了我的酒 老朋友
I don't think you can handle the wine I drink, old friend.
-真的 -没错 真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
不赖 不赖 很不赖
Not bad, not bad, not bad at all.
不好意思
Pardon me.
这不好笑
That's not supposed to be funny.
但的确很好笑
I know, but it was.
我希望你能不要再笑了
I'd appreciate it if you stopped laughing.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, fuck you.
不好意思 我很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm-I'm sorry.
我只是
I'm just--
我告诉你 老朋友
Let me tell you something, my old friend.
我不是带着仇恨来的
I've not come here bearing a festering hatred.
我不知道你这些年来对自己做了什么
I know not what you've done with yourself these many years...
但我只希望
but I can only hope
你不要像我这样
that they have not been inhabited
满怀着痛苦和悔恨
by a mere portion of the regret and pain that have filled mine.
这样的话 我表示很同情你
And if so, I offer you my deepest sympathies--
没有那么简单
It's not that simple.
就是这么简单 我老了
Yes, it is. I'm old.
我没有多少时间了 我选择冒险
I don't have much time. I'm choosing to take a chance.
你不能倒转时间
You can't just turn back time.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-天啊 你真固执 -不 我没有
- My God, you are so stubborn. - No, I'm not.
就像你以前一样固执
As stubborn as you've ever been.
你就像个...孤独的老头
You're like a... lonely old man.
你什么都没有 你没有任何人
You've got nothing, you got nobody.
那是谁的错
Who's fault is that?
不是我的错
Well, it's not mine,
别想怪在我头上
and don't put that all on me.
我接受了我的桥段
I accept my part.
-但你 -我
- But you-- - Me?!
我都是出于爱和奉献
I acted out of love and dedication,
如果我是一个一无所有 无人相伴的老头子
and if I am a lonely old man with nothing and no one,
那是因为你...
then it's because you--
我只是一个男孩 一个吓坏的男孩
I was just a boy, a scared boy!
我根本不懂
I didn't understand!
你是一个男人 你是一个男人
You were a man! You were a man!
你就是我憧憬的一切
You were everything I wanted to be!
你什么都有
You had it all!
但你夺走了唯一一样
And you took the one thing
只有我有的东西
that I had that you didn't!
我没有夺走任何东西 她是一个成年的女人了
I didn't take anything! She was a grown woman!
她自己做了选择 卡米尔
She made a choice! Camille--
我甚至献出了生命
I gave up my life as I know it!
你就这么出现
You stepped right in!
冷静点
Whoa. OK, just settle down.
我明白
I get it.
她出现在你们之间 结束了这个节目
She came between you and ended the show,
我想也结束了你们的友谊
and I'm guessing your friendship.
但我也经历过分手
But I've been through break-ups,
到最后你是会 往前看的
and eventually you just-- you move on.
我不敢相信过了40年
I just can't believe after 40 years
你们还如此耿耿于怀
this is still so charged.
到底发生了什么
So what really happened?
卡米尔加入节目后
Well, when Camille joined the show,
她马上就爱上了泰德
she instantly fell in love with Ted,
我们无畏的领导
our fearless leader.
这不能怪她
I can't say I blame her,
虽然我当时就很喜欢她
even as I held a flame for her myself.
但我意识到
But I realized,
泰德已经有卡米尔了
since Ted had Camille,
他不再需要我了
that he really didn't need me anymore.
我很害怕
And I was terrified.
每次你不同意我的观点 我都很生气
I was angry whenever you disagreed with me.
我感觉一切都变了
I felt that everything was changing,
我快要崩溃了
and that I was falling apart.
然后有一天晚上 卡米尔来找我
And then, one night, Camille came to see me
告诉了我一个她自己的秘密
to tell me the secret that she alone had harbored.
她被...
That she had been...
咬了
bitten.
咬了
Bitten?
她的这个秘密影响了
This secret that she held was driving a wedge
她和泰德之间的关系
between her and Ted.
我鼓励她告诉他
And I encouraged her to tell him.
虽然她改变了 我还是让她鼓起信心
And I built up her confidence in spite of her changes.
于是 我们
And in doing so, we--
你们坠入了爱河
You two fell in love.
那是一个意外
It was an accident.
我们情不自禁
We couldn't help the way we felt.
你可以撒手不管
You could've stepped aside
而不是把我逼疯
instead of driving me insane,
不用让我不惜一切
making me so terrified of losing her
也不想失去她
that I would do anything not to.
她不会同意的
She would never agree to this.
于是 有一天 在她睡着的时候
So, one day, as she slept...
我把我的脖子放在了她的牙齿下
I put my bare neck on her teeth,
然后把她惊醒
and I startled her in her sleep.
我感觉到她的牙齿陷入了我的脖子中
I felt her teeth clench into my neck...
永远将我们的灵魂交织在了一起
locking our souls together for eternity.
但是 太晚了
But, uh, it was too late.
她已经爱上了你
She'd already fallen in love with you.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
你把她从我身边偷走了
You stole her from me,
你甚至都没有勇气
and you didn't even have the courage
接受她的咬 献身于她
to take the bite and commit to her.
我无法成为她希望我成为的那种男人
I couldn't be the man she wanted me to be.
你抢走她是为了得到我
You stole her to get to me!
然后你离开了她 然后你抛弃了我们
And then you left her, and then you abandoned us!
我原来有机会得到真正的幸福
I had a shot at true happiness,
现在 全部没了
and all of it's gone.
没了 都是因为你
Gone... because of you.
我只能说 对不起
All I can say is I'm sorry.
我很想你
And I miss you.
我想重新成为你的朋友
And I wanna be your friend again.
就像我当初离开那样
For as long as I have left.
快打开
Open it! Now!
快走
Go!
我控制不了我自己
I can't control myself!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You dumbass!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 不
No! Oh, God. No.
对不起
Sorry.
快走
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表