剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
我觉得我 我应该快要走到头了
I think I'm-- I'm coming to the end of something here.
天啊 我觉得我疯了
My God, I think I'm going insane.
谢谢你...做的一切
Thank you... for everything,
因为你一直很棒
'cause you've been wonderful.
但我不行了
But I'm done.
我不行了
I'm done.
布莱克医生
Hey, Dr. Blake.
我不知道该怎么和你说
Um, I don't know how to start saying what I have to say to you,
但我还是直说吧
but, um, I'm just gonna jump right into it.
我出去吃了最后一顿饭
I went out for a last meal...
吃光了所有我要吃的东西 所有东西
and I ate all the things I'm not supposed to eat, all of 'em.
很美味
It was delicious.
不 真的 很棒
No, seriously, it was so good.
很棒
So good.
然后我去了一家五金店
Then I went to a hardware store...
我给你自己买♥♥了一截绳子
and I bought myself some rope.
还有很多支架
A lot of supporting devices, too.
我今天早上就想上吊自杀
And I had every intention of hanging myself this morning.
有意思的是 我出去的时候
The funny thing is, I didn't bring my phone
没有带手♥机♥
on this little adventure of mine.
太傻了
It's so silly,
但是当你要去死的时候
but the little things don't really matter
这都不重要
when you're about to die,
我不想考虑这些
and I just didn't even think about it.
但是我回到旅店后
But when I got to my hotel,
发现手♥机♥上收到了
I, um, had a message on my phone
一个很重要的人发来的信息
from somebody very special to me.
很重要
Very special.
我想放给你听 如果可以的话
And I wanna play that for you, if that's OK.
你好 克雷格
Hello, Craig?
我是布莱克医生
This is Dr. Blake.
我收到了你所有的信息
I just received all your messages.
很抱歉没有早点回复你
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
我这周末一直在给我的孙子们安排周末
I've been trying to carve the weekends for the grandkids.
我爱我的宝贝们
I love my babies.
我给你打了几个电♥话♥ 你没有接
Anyhow, I tried calling a few times and you didn't pick up,
所以我就给你留了这条留言
so I'm leaving you this message now.
我相信你能听出我声音中的兴奋之情
And I'm sure you can hear the excitement in my voice,
所以我希望你能听到这则信息
so I'm hoping this message catches you
不要做任何疹急的事
before you do anything "Rash."
我知道你一直很痛苦
I know this has been a difficult time for you,
所以我们赶紧结束这一切吧
so let's end it right now, shall we?
我刚刚收到了你的血液报告
I have just received your blood work.
你的正式诊断出来了
You have an official diagnosis.
你得了一种罕见的疾病
You have an extremely rare disease
叫赫兹综合征
called Hertzinger's Syndrome.
这一开始会出现在不健全的免疫系统里
It is first presented as a weakened immune system,
也就是说在你童年时期
i.E., your childhood,
不注意的话总会发现自己出血
and if not caught, it often progresses into a thickening of the blood
长出一小片奇怪的红疹
and presents in a form of small, oddly shaped rashes
严重时会覆盖整个身体
that can cover the entire body in extreme cases.
坏消息是 如果我在你更年轻一点时知道
The bad news is, if I had caught this when you were younger,
就能让你少受很多年的折磨和痛苦
I could have saved you years of suffering and frustration.
我深深为此而感到抱歉
I apologize to you from the depths of my soul for that error.
-没关系 没关系 -我知道我无法弥补这些年
- It's OK. It's OK. - I know I cannot give you those years back.
好消息是 这种疾病是百分百可治愈的
The good news is, this disease is 100% curable.
只要给你打三针
You will receive three shots,
再进行一些输血
a series of blood transfusions,
以及长达90天的抗生素治疗
and a rather stiff 90-day antibiotic treatment.
你的症状不出一个星期就会消失
Your symptoms will start to dissipate within a week.
我这里现在是6点15分
It is 6:15 a.m. my time.
等你收到这则信息
By the time you receive this,
我已经在去你旅馆房♥间的路上了
I will be on the road to your hotel room,
就是我们之前说的
the one we discussed.
104号♥房♥间吧
Room 104, was it?
我会带上第一针解药
I will administer the first of the shots
也会戴上相应的抗生素
and I will have the antibiotic treatment with me.
晚些时候 你就可以开始输血了
We'll start your blood transfusions later today.
我想着越快越好吧
I figured, why waste any more time?
还有一件事
One last thing.
我看了你最后一则视频后很担心
I was very concerned about your last video,
你一定不要失去希望
and it's very important that you don't lose hope.
你坚持了这么多年 我为你自豪
I'm very proud of you for holding on all these years.
你的生命比你想象中的
Your life has had a greater impact
拥有更大的影响
than you will ever know.
你很特别
You're very special.
布莱克医生
Dr. Blake?
是我
It's me!
是的 是时候了
Yes, yes, it's time.
绝对是时候了
It's definitely time.
来 来
Come. Come.
躺下
Lie down.
这是第一针
Now, this is the first of the shots.
-好 -我先提醒你 这会很疼
- Ok. - I warn you, it will be painful.
没关系
That's OK.
你的身体会感觉像是在和药剂对抗
Your body will feel like it's fighting the medication.
但是你要记得 很快
But just think: quite soon,
这一切都会离你而去了
you won't have to deal with any of this anymore, OK?
好的 布莱克医生
OK, Dr. Blake.
很好 好孩子
That's good. Good boy.
我...
I--
不算太糟糕
That wasn't too bad.
布莱克医生
Dr. Blake--
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you...
帮我照顾我的宝贝
for taking care of my babies for me.
我等了很久
I have been waiting...
终于
a long... time...
见到你了
to see you.
快35年了
Almost 35 years.
说"再见 爸爸"
Say, "Bye-bye, Daddy."
柠檬汁 乡下冰
Lemonade. Country ice.
打一下
Hit them once.
打两下
Hit them twice.
打下面 打上面
Hit them at the bottom. Hit them at the top.
打中间 看着掉
Hit at the middle and watch them drop.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表