剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
今晚本来应该是很特殊的一晚
It was supposed to be a special night.
的确很特殊 你让今晚特殊
Well, it is special. You've made is so.
我抱歉我情绪不好
Well, I'm sorry I got upset.
听着 你永远不用向我道歉
Listen, you don't ever have to apologize to me.
从今往后 我都会在这里
From this moment forward, I'm here.
我们是搭档 五五分成
Partners. Fifty-fifty.
那我们祝酒吧
Well, then let's toast.
敬哈波特·J·阿瓦兰德
To Herbert J. Avalind
以及他孩子未来的成功
and the future success of his children.
我们的成功
Our success.
嗯
Yeah.
如果说了祝酒词却不喝 和不是好兆头
Well, it's bad luck if you toast and don't drink it.
你可能不信
Well, this you might not actually believe,
但是 我戒了
but, well, I've givin' it up.
-你吗 -我知道 我知道 这
- You? - I know, I know, it's--
肯定是那次...
Well, it just got to be where...
我喝了酒之后算不上什么绅士
I wasn't very gentlemanly when I drank.
然后事情就变得有点糟糕
And then it stopped being pleasant.
于是我的酒
So I stopped.
说实话 后来我就好多了
And honestly, I've been better for it ever since.
你应该没有准备苹果汁吧
I don't suppose you have any apple juice in there?
苹果汁也不是好兆头
Apple juice is bad luck, too.
我...
I--
好样的
Good for you,
雷莫斯
Remus.
你做到了我们父亲永远没做到的事
You've done something our father never could.
我去拿瓶苏打水吧
I'll just grab one of these soda pops instead.
但没关系 你喝吧 别介意
But I don't mind, you go ahead, indulge yourself.
这是你应得的
You've earned it.
如果只有一个人喝 那也没什么意思 所以
It's-- It's no fun when you're the only one drinking, so...
这其实
Ya know, this actually--
这其实提醒了我 我...
this actually reminds me, I, uh,
曾经近距离看过一座火山
saw a volcano up close once.
其实没什么厉害的
Kind of unimpressive, actually.
你能让我看看那是怎么样的
Will you show me how that works?
是这样的 下面都是岩...
Well, ya see, it all comes down to magma--
不 你的手♥枪♥
No, your pistol.
我的...
Oh, my--
我还以为你对射击不感兴趣呢
Well, I didn't think you cared for the shooting sports.
我是不感兴趣
Well, I don't.
但是我可是要上夜班的了
But I will be working the night desk.
至少要了解一下
At first, at least.
一个女人家独自在这里
A woman alone out here?
我在考虑应该投资
I was thinking it might be wise
一些个人保护措施
to invest in some personal protection.
我觉得这个主意很棒 很成熟
I think it's an excellent idea. Very mature.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of ya.
来 跟我来
Come here, follow me.
我给你见识一下
I'll show ya a little something.
抓稳是非常重要的
Very important to have a firm grip.
要抓稳 不能太紧
Firm, but not too tight.
把它想象成从你手上延伸出去的一部分
Think of it as an extension of your arm.
抓住把手
Get a handle on it.
你要瞄准
You take dead aim....
打中了 混♥蛋♥
Got ya, bastard.
还有 控制
Also, control.
控制是很重要的
Control is very important.
感受它的重量 很好
Yeah, feel the weight of it. That's good.
你要保持一种控制感
Gotta maintain a sense of control,
还要有一个目标
and also have an objective.
选一个目标
Pick a target...
然后 最重要的是 瞄准 然后
and, maybe most importantly, take dead aim, and then--
只要你开口 我可以全给你
I'd have just given it to ya if you'd asked.
唯一归属权
同事
她在这里
Ohh, there she go.
她就写到了这里
That's all she wrote.
那是一只鸡吗
Is that chicken?
输的
Yes.
我就说我闻到了肉的味道
Yeah, I thought I smelled meat.
你是一个人吗 先生
Are you alone... sir?
是的
Yes.
这里不是只有你们吗
Are y'all alone?
-是的 -不好意思
- Yes. - Well, pardon me,
我不是坐下了吗
aren't I sittin' here?
算了
Uh... Never mind.
我只是在想
Yeah, well, I'm just wanderin',
看到这个地方
ya know, seein' where I land,
看到你
seein' who I land with.
我不知道走了多久
I don't know how long.
很久了
Long time.
最终我看到了你的火 真是太好了
Eventually I saw your fire, which was thankful timin',
因为我不想把我的好鞋子在黑暗里走坏了
'cause I didn't want to piss all over my good shoes in the dark.
男朋友在睡觉吗
Boyfriend's takin' ZZZ's, huh?
在小睡吗
Havin' a little nap?
他是我的哥哥
He's my brother.
森林里不适合睡觉
Well, forest air's good for sleepin'.
嗯
Yeah.
这里怎么一团乱
What's all this mess?
在忙着种豆子吗
Plantin' some beans up here?
我们要造一个旅店
We're gonna build a hotel.
类似于出租♥房♥♥间那种的东西吗
Ha! Like a innkeep rentin' rooms and so forth?
天 我走了这么久
Man, I been wanderin' so long,
落个脚听上去感觉还是很不错
stayin' still sounds nice.
客人们来来去去的
The guests they come, guests they go,
但你永远在另一边等着
but here you are, always on the other side of that.
真美味
That's delicious.
我要走了
Well... I'll git.
但是谢谢你陪我聊天和这只鸡
But I thank you for the leak and the bird.
看啊 给我点好东西
Well, lookie, lookie, gimme a cookie.
看来不是只有我
Looks like I wasn't the only one
有秘密想说啊
that needed to let something loose, huh?
布料可真棒
Damn! Fine threads.
巴黎制♥造♥的吗 我的天啊
Made in Paree? My goodness!
你哥哥倒腾画的吗
Is your brother in pictures?
油
Oil?
土地
Land?
他不倒腾任何东西
He's not in anything.
不 他肯定有勾当
No, he sure ain't!
你现在是我的了
Now you're mine.
当然了
'Course...
这衣服可是被毁了
this ruins the duds, don't it?
因为这些可不是番茄酱 宝贝
'Cause that ain't ketchup, baby.
肯定会留渍的
Ya know, that's gonna leave a stain.
我想知道 你要做什么
I wonder... what you'd do--
或者给我什么 好让我不说出去呢
or give me-- to make sure no others came callin'.
吓傻了吧
To see your face!
我们来看看这有什么
What do we have here?
你现在也是我的了
Now you're mine, too.
我更喜欢你
And I like you better!
欢迎 旅行者
Welcome, travelers.
你要住几晚
How many nights will you be staying?
欢迎 旅行者 你...
Welcome, travelers. How--
你要住几晚
How many nights will you be staying?
欢迎
Welcome--
欢迎 旅行者
Welcome, travelers.
你要和我们住几晚
And how many nights will be you staying with us?
我们能赶紧干正事吗
Should we get down to the business at hand?
我喜欢你的风格
Oh, I like your style.
我想见他
I wanna see him.
他没有正常的理解能力
He doesn't understand things on a human level.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表