剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
尤其是埃尔默这个种族
Specifically with Elmer's genus.
那你肯定知道他现在二十岁了 一直都生活在
So then you know what it means that he's almost 20 years old
监禁中 意味着什么
and he's lived his entire life in captivity.
除了他经常和你一起以外
Well, besides his time with you,
他作为一只大猩猩 生活得已经很滋润了
it sounds like he's had a rich lifestyle for a gorilla.
我们的确过得还可以
We do all right. OK?
埃尔默虽然花了不少时间
It took some time,
但也适应了在路上奔波的日子
but Elmer's gotten used to life on the road.
你一直带着他到处跑吗
You've been traveling with him?
你知道这会对他的神经系统造成多大的破坏吧
You know that's complete havoc on his nervous system!
我当然知道了 该死
Of course I do, goddamnit.
你觉得我到底为什么要来这里
Why do you think you're here? Huh?
自从埃尔默出现在我的生命里
Since Elmer came into my life,
他就是我的 他是我的骨血
he's been mine, he's been my blood.
我们很棒
And it was great.
但是他突然成熟了
But now suddenly he's matured,
他就变成了一个超级紧张的动物
and I've got a fuckin' seriously fucking intense animal on my hands.
真是糟透了
I mean, it is fucked up.
得给他用阿普唑仑才能让他稳定下来
He's gotta take Xanax just to exist in this dogshit world.
你...你给他用阿普唑仑
You-- You've been giving him Xanax?!
当然了
Hell yes, I have.
五年来天天都是
Every day for the past five years
我放在他吃的东西里
I've put it in his treats.
很管用
Does the trick.
没有副作用
No side effects.
你知道他现在已经算是有瘾了吧
Well, you do realize that he is basically addicted now?
当然了
Yeah.
只有这样才能让他不把我的脸扯掉
It's the only thing keeping him from ripping my damn face off. OK?
这家伙没有一点自控力
This dude has zero impulse control.
他根本不懂人类的东西
He doesn't understand things on a human level.
他觉得自己还在丛林里
In his mind, he's still in the jungle.
他不该来这里
He's not supposed to be here.
这还用你说
You're tellin' me.
他不该来这个房♥间 他...
He's not supposed to be in this hotel room, he's...
也不该住在你的车上
nor is he supposed to be living in your van.
应该把他送到懂得如何照顾他的
He needs to be in a facility where there are caretakers
正规机构培育员的手中
who know how to respond to his needs.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够你这套仁义道德了
I'm sick of your condescending shit.
交易告吹
Deal's off.
走了 伙计 我们离开这该死的地方
Come on, buddy, let's get the fuck outta here.
莎伦
我不明白
I don't understand.
接下来要这样办 艾伦
Here's how it's gonna go from this point, Allan.
你要转过头去 往另一边走到头
You're gonna turn around, you're gonna walk away from me,
把你的手放在墙壁上
placing your hands on the wall.
我会用无线电呼叫增援
I'm gonna radio backup,
再把埃尔默带到他的新家
and were going to take Elmer to his new home.
我要因为
I'm placing you under arrest
贩卖♥♥未经许可的外来动物而逮捕你
for trafficking in unlicensed exotic animals.
不 拜托 不能这样
No. Come-- This isn't how it was supposed to happen.
我们的对话都录音了 艾伦
Our entire conversation has been recorded, Allan.
只有这样才行
It's the only way.
不 不 我不能把他交给你
No, no, I can't-- I can't leave him with you.
他很害怕 你看看他
He's scared. Look at him.
埃尔默
Elmer?
埃尔默
Elmer?
他知道那是什么吗
Does he know what that is?
上帝啊 我不知道
God in heaven, I have no idea.
他以前看到过枪吗
Has he ever seen a gun before?
上帝啊
Oh, God--
他有一把我给他玩的玩具枪
He's got a squirt gun that I let him play with.
他喜欢《肮脏的哈里》
He loves Dirty Harry movies.
不过我觉得他没见过真的枪
I don't think he's ever seen a real one, though.
埃尔默
Elmer?
你得放下
You need to put that down.
-告诉他 -伙计
- Tell him. - Hey. Hey, buddy.
你知道吗
Hi. You know what?
我不会吼你
I am not gonna yell at you,
我不会 但我需要你把这个玩具给我
I'm not, but I'm gonna ask you to give me that toy.
好孩子 然后爸爸要
OK, big boy? And then Daddy's gonna--
天啊 该死 该死
Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Fuck!
-你没事吧 -上帝啊 简直是太疼了
- Are you OK? - Oh, God, it hurts like a motherfucker!
我的腿麻了
I can't feel my legs!
-上帝啊 -哥们 搞什么
- Jesus! OK-- - Dude! What the fuck?!
我要呼叫增援了 你在地板上别动
I'm gonna radio backup. You stay on the ground.
你呼叫吧
You do that.
该死 无线电在我的包里
Oh, fuck! It's in my purse. The radio.
好吧
OK.
好吧
OK.
没事的 埃尔默
It's OK, Elmer.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
好吧
Ok.
没事的
It's OK. Shh...
上帝啊 我说让你别动
Jesus! I said don't move!
他本来想电你
He was gonna zap you!
我帮你挨了一下
I took the fuckin' hit for you!
该死的
Oh, son of a bitch!
把那玩意拿走
Take it away from him!
他有没有什么口令
Uh, does he know any verbal cues?
-什么命令的词 -他懂英语
- Any trigger words? - He speaks English.
好吧
Uh, OK.
埃尔默 拜托
Elmer, please,
把玩具给这位美丽的女士
give the pretty lady the toy.
我求你了 把玩具给她
I'm begging you, give her the toy.
该死
Oh, fuck!
艾伦 艾伦 怎么回事
Allan. Allan, wha-- what's happening?
红色领域 他进入红色领域了
It's the red zone. He's in the fuckin' red zone.
好吧
Ok...
好吧
Ok.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我觉得他不会...
Uh, I don't think he's gonna be...
好吧
Oh, OK.
没错 伙计
That's it... buddy,
没错 埃尔默
that's it, Elmer.
埃尔默
Elmer...
埃尔默
Elmer.
这样才对
There we go.
这才是我想看到的埃尔默
That's the Elmer that I want to see.
乖乖的 我...
Yeah, nice and easy, I'm--
我只要...
I'm just...
我要...
I'm gonna...
埃尔默 不
Elmer! No!
不 莎伦
No! Shar- Sharon.
你没事吧 莎伦
Are you OK? Sharon?
埃尔默 伙计
Elmer, dude.
伙计
Buddy...
该死 太感谢了
Ah, fuck. Thank you so much.
等等 埃尔默 不
Wait. Elmer, no!
不
No!!!
不准离开我
Do not walk away from me!
埃尔默
Elmer.
痒痒到发抖
Itchy, itchy shakes.
是我
Hey! It's me!
痒痒到发抖
Those itchy shakes.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 伙计
I love this song, man!
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表