剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
曾经叫海洋世界 后来被六面旗收♥购♥
Or it was. Six Flags bought it
现在那里变成破烂巨型过山车了
and it's a big fat roller coaster abomination now.
我小时候喜欢去那儿
I loved going there as a kid,
长大了之后
and when I got to be the right age,
去那里工作了
I went to work there.
是吗 那太棒了
No shit. That's awesome.
后来可以跟大猩猩们一起工作
And eventually I got to work with the gorillas.
曾经是猩猩女孩的一员
I was one of the gorilla girls.
猩猩女孩
Gorilla girls.
是的 那时候有这么个名字
Yeah, that's what they called us.
海洋世界是西海岸
Marine World had the largest number of gorillas in captivity
拥有大猩猩数量最多的动物园
on the West Coast,
猩猩们会有时候会大发脾气
and the gorillas would go into these fits,
我们就研究出了
and we developed these
高度专业的方法来让它们冷静
highly specialized processes to calm then down.
对对对
Right, right, right, right!
我的妻子 她以前会给埃尔默看她的胸部
My wife, she used to show Elmer her breasts,
就这么扯开衣服 他就会马上冷静下来
she'd just pop 'em out, and it would chill him right out.
这是
Is that--
是你想说的吗
Is that what you were gonna say?
不是 听起来有点奇怪
No, that-- that seems odd to me.
他进入红色领域[生气]的时候
Yeah, well, when he gets into the red zone,
你也没什么选择
you got very few options.
艾伦
Allan...
你相信我是认真要买♥♥的吗
do you believe that I'm the real thing?
我相信你
I believe you.
你相信我的话 为什么不愿意交易呢
So if you believe me, why aren't we making this deal happen?
我承认你说到点上了
You get to the point, I'll give ya that.
你说到点上了
You get to the point.
他需要
He needs to be with someone
和知道怎么照顾他的人在一起
who knows how to take care of him.
你知道吗
You know what?
你有钱吗
Do you even have the fucking money?
既然都说开了 那就把钱拿出来
Now that this is all out in the open, let's see the cash.
摊出来看看
Get it out, lay it on the table.
好的 悠着点
All right, all right, hold your horses.
闻起来像真的吗
That smell real to you?
闻起来像一万的味道
Yeah, it smells like ten grand.
你愿意的话 可以数一数
You can count it if you want.
不 感觉重量是对的
No, the weight feels right.
我可能会数一数
Well, maybe I'll-- I'll count it.
电击枪 你认真的吗
A Taser gun? Are you serious?
我不能做什么事全靠运气
I can't leave anything up to chance.
-你不带吗 -我不相信这个
- You don't carry one? - I don't believe in them.
如果你陷入了必须使用电击枪的境况
You get into a situation where you need something like this,
或许是你自己的错误
it's probably your own damn fault
而你会有应得的下场
and you're gonna get what you deserve.
如果里面真是埃尔默
If that really is Elmer in there,
你如何让他这么安静的
how'd you get him to be so quiet?
他为什么不打开门 自己走出来
Why doesn't he just open the door and come out on his own?
他有点无精打采
He's a little on the lethargic side.
我把他放到了一个
I just kinda set him in a spot
他自己觉得舒适的地方 待在那里休息
where he's comfortable, and he just stays put.
你没有用奇怪的方式改变他的饮食规律之类的吧
You haven't altered his diet in any weird way or anything?
我是说 他没生病吧
I mean... he's not sick?
如果我不知道怎么照顾他 我不会出♥售♥他的
I'm not sellin' him 'cause I don't know how to take care of him.
这是你想问的吗
Is that what you're asking? Huh?
那你为什么要出♥售♥他
So why are you selling him, then?
时间的关系...
It's time. It's--
他的成长太迅速了 我负担不起
He's grown financially unsustainable
我不能继续让他过他已经习惯的生活
and I can't keep him in a lifestyle that he's accustomed to anymore.
我向你保证
I can assure you
在我温暖的家中
he will receive all the care
他会得到我无微不至的照顾
that is required with me, at my sanctuary.
我看管着许多许多像他一样的人
I've had many, many like him under my supervision.
不不不 别开门
No! No, no, no! Don't open that!
他还没准备好
He's not ready.
是他没准备好 还是你没准备好
He's not ready, or you're not ready?
如果你要见他
If you're gonna meet him,
我希望气氛要好一点
I want the mood to be right, OK?
他是个很看重第一印象的人
He is all about first impressions.
好
Ok.
好 这种感觉不错
OK. This feels right.
我觉得我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
好的 我...
All right, I'm--
要是我 我会避免和他眼神接触
I-- I'd just avoid direct eye contact with him,
他在里面待了几小时了
he's been in there a couple hours,
心情可能有些崩溃
he may be a little cracked out.
你不想让我看他吗
You don't want me to look at him?
不 你能看他 只是别嘲笑他
No, you can look at him, just don't, you know, sneer at him.
别担心我了
Don't worry about me.
我不担心你
I'm not worried about you.
好
Ok.
见面吧
Here we go.
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你好 大家伙 你好
Hi, big boy. Hi!
你怎么样
How are you?
我知道已经很长时间了
I know it's been a really long time,
你很有耐心
and you've been so patient,
你在里面很有耐心
you've been so patient in here.
是时候出去了 好吗
Now it's time to come out. OK?
你想拉着我的手吗
You wanna take my hand?
走吧 走吧伙计
Come on. Come on, baby.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了
There we go.
好孩子 好孩子
Yeah, buddy, yeah, good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了 就坐在角上
There you go. Right onto the corner.
好孩子
Yeah, good boy!
好孩子
Good boy.
谁是帅小伙
Who's a handsome boy?
你是不是帅小伙
Is that a handsome boy?
好孩子
Good boy.
莎伦
Sharon...
认识一下埃尔默
meet Elmer.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
让他主动接近你
Let him come to you. Here.
你为什么要给他香蕉 他不是黑猩猩
Why are you giving him bananas? He's not a chimpanzee.
我知道 但是他喜欢
I know, but he likes 'em,
如果你希望他过来 你就要给他香蕉
and if you want him to come to you, you'll give 'em to him.
-你要记得... -并拢手指
- Just remember to keep your-- - Keep my fingers together.
别担心 我明白着呢
Don't worry, I know what I'm doin'.
没事的 伙计 没事的
It's OK, buddy. It's OK.
这是莎伦 这是我们的新朋友
This is Sharon, she's our new friend.
没事的
Yeah, it's OK.
没事的 伙计
It's OK, buddy.
没事的
It's OK.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
那么
So...
你觉得埃尔默怎么样
what do you think of Elmer?
他很可爱
Oh, he's cute.
你觉得他很可爱
You think he's cute?
是的 我见过丑陋的
Yeah. I've seen 'em ugly before.
这孩子很可爱
This guy's a cutie.
可爱
Cute.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得这不合适 伙计
I don't think this is the right fit. Oh, buddy...
我不知道我还能保证你什么 艾伦
I don't know how else I can assure you, Allan,
我和灵长目的动物打了二十多年的交道
I've got 20 years' experience with primates.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表