剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
再见
该死的
Darn.
柠檬水 脆冰
Lemonade, crunchy ice...
拍手游戏
拍他们一下
Hit them once...
拍他们两下
hit them twice.
拍拍下面
Hit them at the bottom,
拍拍上面
hit them at the top.
拍拍中间 看着他们倒下
Hit them at the middle and watch them drop.
操
Fuck!
检查他的口袋
All right, check his pockets.
我找到了他的袜子
I got his socks.
袋子里面没东西
Pockets are empty.
走吧 快走 离开这里
Go. Hey, let's go. Get out of here.
我不想惹什么麻烦
Look, I don't want any trouble.
我也不会抢你的东西
I'm not gonna take anything from you.
但如果你愿意出来
But I would feel a lot better
我们面对面交流 我会感觉好一点
if you just came out we talked face‐to‐face.
是我爸派你来的吗
Did my dad send you?
不是 我不认识你♥爸♥爸
Uh, no, I don't know your father.
我准备打开衣柜门了
I'm gonna open the closet now.
这...
Whoa! Just‐‐
我 我不会伤害你
Look, I'm‐‐ I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事的
It's OK.
你好 我是玛丽亚
Hey. I'm Maria.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
佐哈拉
Zohara.
你好 佐哈拉
Hi, Zohara.
我来这里拿点电线和空气过滤器
I'm just here to get some wires and an air filter,
然后我就离开 可以吗
and then I'm moving on. OK?
所以你不是来抓我回去的
So, you're not here to take me back?
回去
Back?
不是 但你在这里也不安全
No. But you're not safe here.
你应该回到你来的地方
You should go back to wherever you came from.
你要这些东西做什么
What do you need that for?
就算他们没抓你 这些辐射也会伤害你
Look, if they don't get you, the radiation will.
你现在不会感觉到什么 但
You're not gonna feel it right away, but...
你在这待久了
if you stay here long enough,
你身体就开始出现问题了
you're gonna start to get sick.
我就打算在这里待到有人来
I'm just gonna wait it out here till somebody comes.
谁
Who?
-救援 -救援
‐ Help. ‐ Help?
你是说类似军队的人吗
Yeah, like the army or something?
没有人会来这里的 孩子 就这样了
No one's fucking coming, kid. This is it.
我等到他们恢复供电
Well, I'll just wait until they turn the power back on.
你知道发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened?
知道 发生了地震
Yeah, there was a bunch of earthquakes.
是啊 你没留意有什么异常的地方吗
Yeah, and haven't you noticed anything strange?
比如说一整天都黑漆漆的
Like the fact that it's pitch‐black all day?
还有大夏天却冷得要死
And freezing in the middle of summer?
我和我爸一直躲在防空洞里
I've been in a bomb shelter with my dad.
他有跟你说过关于流浪行星的事情吗
Did he tell you anything about the rogue planet?
这是太阳
Here's the sun.
然后这里是...地球
And this... is Earth.
它绕着太阳公转
That orbits the sun.
这是一颗流浪星球
And this is a rogue planet.
流浪星球是指
A rogue planet is
这颗星球不像地球一样围绕着一颗行星公转
a planet that doesn't orbit a star like Earth does.
只是在太空中疾驰
Just kind of... hurtling through space.
就算这颗流浪星球不会撞击我们
And even though the rogue planet didn't hit us,
它会接近地球
it got close enough to Earth
把我们拉出太阳的公转轨道上
to pull us out of orbit with the sun.
而这种引力干扰
And that gravitational disruption
是造成地震的主要原因
is what caused all the earthquakes.
两周之前
And so two weeks ago
地球从太阳系中被喷射出去了
Earth was ejected from our solar system
我们也是一颗流浪星球了
and we're a rogue planet too.
没有太阳
With no sun.
所以才又黑又冷
That's why it's dark and cold.
没错
Yeah.
没有了太阳 就没有温暖
And with no sun, there's no warmth,
没有光合作用 没有循环
not photosynthesis, no rotation...
意味着地球上生命的终结
...which means the eventual end of life on Earth.
如果我们都会死的话
So then... what's the point of me going home
回家又有什么意义呢
if we're just gonna all die?
和你的家人在一起
Well, to be with your family.
在一个汽车旅馆房♥间里捡垃圾的意义是什么
And what's the point of collecting shit from a stupid motel room?
佐哈拉 我知道接受这些...
Look, Zohara, I know it's a lot to take‐‐
你为什么需要电线和空气清新剂
Why do you need fucking wires and air filters?!
我在做一个保温箱
I'm building an incubator.
如果死亡来得太快 我要做好准备
I need to get ready if it comes early.
因为你要去某个地方
Because you're going somewhere.
你说你要向前走
You said that you were moving on.
告诉我 你♥爸♥爸怎么了
Tell me, what happened with your father?
你不能岔开话题
You can't just change the subject.
我能
Yes, I can.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
这太扯淡了
This is so fucked up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我希望我有好消息
I wish I had better news.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I even believe you?
你穿着这身奇怪的制♥服♥过来
You come in here in this ridiculous suit,
说世界末日要来了
saying that the world's gonna end,
现在你从墙里往外拉电线 像个疯子一样
and now you're pulling crap out of the wall like a crazy person!
我没疯
Hey. I'm not crazy.
我早就知道了
I've known this my whole life.
怎么 你是巫婆吗
So what, you like a psychic or something?
是的
Yes.
她过去经常捏你的手三次
She used to squeeze your hand three times.
什么
What?
你妈妈
Your mother.
她以前经常捏你的手
She used to squeeze your hand...
一次 两次 三次
one, two, and three.
我 爱 你
I. Love. You.
现在她去世了
And now she's gone.
你能说出我现在的想法吗
Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?
能
Yeah.
不 不是这样的 我不能读心
No, it doesn't work like that. I can't read minds.
我只能...
I just...
就是能看到这些瞬间
just have these flashes.
在我三岁的时候 我告诉我父母
You know, when I was three I told my parents
一个大黑球会杀了我们
that a giant black ball was coming to kill us badly.
当然 他们笑话了我
And of course, you know, they laughed at me.
但在我长大点的时候 我看到的景象变得清晰
But as I grew older, my visions became clear.
所有人都觉得我疯了
Everyone thought I was crazy,
有那么一段时间 我也觉得自己疯了
and for a while, I thought I was crazy, too.
直到我遇到马利克·莱利
Until I found Malek Riley.
油管上那个奇怪的亿万富翁
That weird billionaire guy from YouTube?
就是因为有那个奇怪的亿万富翁
That weird billionaire is the reason why
我们这么多年来才没电费账单
no one's had an electricity bill for years.
是的 但所有人都说他开始失去理智了
Yeah, but everyone said that he started to lose his shit
他一说...
once he started talking about the‐‐
什么 世界末日
The what? The end of the world?
操
Oh, fuck.
马利克和我看到的是一样的
Malek and I were seeing the same things.
在经过审批后 他给了我坐标
And after a vetting process, he gave me the coordinates.
他在建一个栖息地 在地下
He's building a habitat. Underground.
那你怎么没去
Wow. So how come you aren't there already?
在事情发生的时候我正在路上
Well, I was on my way when it happened.
我受到了攻击 所以...
And I got jumped, so...
我晚了
now I'm running late.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表