剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
我不是...那个意思
I didn't... mean it like that.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
相信我
believing in me.
我爱你
I... I love you...
很爱你
a lot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
那一晚 兰迪多年来
That night, for the first time in years,
第一晚安心地睡去了
Randy slept like a log,
他知道自己已经
basking in the warm knowledge
终于找到了第一个真正的朋友
that he had finally found his first true friend.
然是 睡眠
Sleep, however,
对于格雷格来说却是一种奢望了
did not come so easily for Greg.
他不禁去想
He couldn't help but wonder,
做一个好人到底是什么意思
what does it really mean to be a nice boy?
是不顾自身地去帮助别人吗
Is it to help others, no matter the cost to oneself?
虽然他并不愿意相信
And though he didn't want to believe it,
但是人太好也许
that maybe there was such a thing
的确不对
as being too nice.
我三年前见到了你
I met you three years ago.
我就知道我遇到了我一生的挚爱
I just knew that I had met the love of my life.
变得嫉妒
Became jealous...
充满...怨恨
petty... resentful.
愤怒
Angry.
我夺走了对我来说最重要的事
I took away the most important thing to me.
我们
Us.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表