剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
-我喜欢这主意 -太好了
- I like this idea. - Great.
你♥爸♥爸晚上会给你塞被子吗
So your dad tucked you in at night.
是的
Yeah.
你肯定是因为这个 人才这么好
That must be why you're so nice.
我没有那么好
I'm not that nice.
不 你是我认识的最好的人
No. You're the nicest person I've ever met.
-三明治 -是的
- Sandwiches. - Yeah.
再熬过几个这样的夜晚 我就走了
Couple more nights like that and I'll be good.
上帝啊
Jesus!
怎么了
What's up?
发生了什么
What happened?
格雷格 你吓到我了
Greg, you're scaring me.
怎么...
What...
天啊
Oh, my God.
-至少我的腿还没事 -但你其他的...
- At least my legs are OK. - Yeah, but everything else...
-不 我是不想那么消极 -抱歉
- No, I'm trying to be positive. - Oh, sorry. Yeah.
我出去了吗
Did I get out?
兰迪 看起来是的
Randy, it would seem so, yes.
看来糖果卷还不够紧
I guess that Tootsie Roll wasn't tight enough.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我想...我不知道
I guess... I don't know,
我可能是...坐了起来 走了出去
I coulda... sat up and walked out,
我出去的时候 可能
and then while I was out there maybe
被一只狗什么的袭击了
got attacked by a dog or something?
兰迪 我觉得狗干不出这种事
Randy, I don't think a dog did that.
那你觉得发生了什么
Well, what do you think happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们环顾房♥间 寻找答案
The boys searched the room for answers.
那是你的袋子吗
Is that your bag?
不是
No.
上帝啊
Jesus. Ohh.
-很紧 -我来...
‐ Tight. ‐ Let me just...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我觉得这是一只脚
I think it's a foot.
那是一只脚
It was a foot.
没错
Ohh, yeah.
好精致
It's so delicate.
我觉得这是...女人的脚
I think it's... A female foot.
看看这个指甲油
See the toenail polish?
-对不起 -不 我...
‐ I'm sorry. ‐ No‐‐ I‐‐
不 我不能掺和到这种事里
Nope. I can't be a part of this.
-你干什么 -我在收拾东西
‐ W‐What are you doing? ‐ I'm packing.
-收拾 -是的
‐ Packing? ‐ Yep.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我觉得你这时候不该去任何地方
I don't think this is the time to go anywhere.
-格雷格 你不能走 -兰迪
‐ Greg, you can't leave! ‐ Randy.
你要相信我 不是我♥干♥的
You gotta believe me! I didn't do it!
我从来没说过是你干的
I never said that you did.
是的 但是你现在表现得就像是我♥干♥的
Yeah, but you're acting like I did.
-你要害怕地逃跑 -我...
‐ You're running away scared! ‐ I just‐‐
-你害怕我 -我应付不了这种事
‐ You're scared of me. ‐ I can't deal with this.
我们要一起应付这件事
We have to deal with it!
-我们 -这个脚现在出现在这里
‐ "We"?! ‐ The foot is here, now!
-等等 -没错 我们
‐ Hold on. ‐ Yeah, "We"!
我需要你
I need you!
我不能一个人处理这些事
I‐ I can't deal with this alone!
这是你的事 我只是你的室友
This is your mess. I'm just your fucking roommate, OK?
我还以为你是我最好的朋友
I thought you were my best friend.
兰迪 我不是你最好的朋友
Randy, I am not your friggin' best friend!
只有我愿意和你一起住
I'm the only person who's willing to bunk with you!
你现在拿着一只该死的脚
And now you're holding a fucking foot,
你还不让我走
and you won't let me leave!
因为我需要你的帮助
Because I need your help.
我受够了帮助你了
I'm so sick and tired of helping you.
你现在想让我帮你干什么
And now you want me to help you what,
查出你昨晚锯下了谁的脚吗
find out whose foot you sawed off yesterday?
去你的
Fuck that.
去你的
Fuck. That.
我要把这只脚放回袋子里
I'm gonna put the foot back in the bag.
格雷格
Greg...
听着 我需要你
look, I need you.
那个袋子里有一只脚
There's a foot in a bag
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
请你不要走
Please don't leave.
格雷格又听到了那个声音
And then Greg heard that voice again‐‐
那个提醒他是个好人的声音
the one reminding him that he's a nice boy.
好人是不会离开有需要的人的
And nice boys don't walk away from people in need.
一辆黑色本♥田♥思域
A black Honda Civic drove into
昨晚三点左右在第四大道
the Fourth and Cross Dairy Queen last night
和十字牛奶皇后大道发生车祸
sometime around 3:00 a. M.,
除此之外 昨晚是一个平静的夜晚
but otherwise, a pretty quiet night.
凯伦 交给你了
Karen, over to you.
拜尔特威路交通拥挤
Traffic is already loading up on the Beltway,
但这已经习以为常了
but that's not a surprise,
由于单车道封锁...
due to the single‐lane closure on 6♥4♥...
查到什么了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
我是一个好人
I'm a good person.
你了解我的 你知道...
You've known me well enough to know...
我是个好人 对吧
that I'm a good person, right?
-兰迪 -是不是
‐ Randy‐‐ ‐ Yes or no.
你可以说实话
You can be honest.
我觉得
Ah, well, I think...
你是一个不聪明的人
you are not a smart person.
我觉得你
I think you are
根本不知道 也没准备好做一个成年人
unprepared and clueless to live life as an adult.
没有我 我总是会迟到
Without me, you would be always late
可能早被炒了
and probably fired,
你...
and that you are...
其实...
essentially...
格雷格想对兰迪好一点
Greg wanted to be a nice boy to Randy,
但他其实真正想做的
but what he really wanted to do
是把他暴揍一顿
was to beat the ever‐loving shit out of him.
把他的无能 无知和愚蠢
To beat the incompetence, ignorance, and idiocy
都揍一顿
out of his body.
格雷格这一辈子
And for the first time in his life,
头一次深深反思自己
Greg looked deep within and asked himself,
"我真的是一个好人吗"
"Am I truly a nice boy?"
你没事吧
Are you... OK?
怎么了
What?
格雷格
Greg...
怎么了
Yeah?
你真是我最好的朋友
You're the best friend that I've ever had.
我是认真的 我...
I'm serious, I‐‐
我不知道等我们干完这单活后会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen when we're done with this job,
但是我跟定你了
but I want to pledge myself to you.
不管你去哪儿 我都会跟着你
I will follow you anywhere.
如果你不想的话 我马上就走
And... if you don't want that, I'll leave...
但是 随时待命
but be, like, on call, you know?
你可以留着我的号♥码
You can keep my number,
只要你有任何需要
and then if you ever need anything,
任何需要 你就打给我
anything at all, you just call me.
好吧
Ok.
我是认真的 就是
I'm serious. Like‐‐
无论何时 何地
Like any time, any place,
如果有人惹你
like if someone's fucking with you,
你就告诉我 我就冲过去
you just let me know and I'll come running
我就杀了他们
and I'll just fucking kill 'em!
对不起
Sorry.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表