剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
如果送人下地狱让你这么难受
Well, if sending people to hell is making you feel so bad,
我有一个建议
I have a suggestion.
-停手 直接拒绝 -听好了
- Stop. Just say no. - Take my word for it.
要是我不干了 他会对我♥干♥的事
Eternal damnation would be a day at the beach
会让永恒地狱折磨看上去就像是海边度假
compared to what he would do to me if I walked out.
那么
Well...
也许 有个让我们双赢的答案
you know, maybe there's an answer-- for both of us.
什么
What?
不如我来接手
Well, how about if I took over?
接手
Took over?
我可以接手你作为魔鬼的工作
I could take over your job as demon...
-我不是魔鬼 -然后你就能退休
- I'm not a demon. - ...and then you could retire
去冲浪什么的
and take up waterskiing or whatever.
好好想想 这是双赢
Think about it. It's a win-win.
你也不会因为渎职而受到惩罚
I mean, you wouldn't be crucified for leaving your post,
我也不会受到永远的折磨
and I would avoid an eternity of torment.
也许...是可行
Maybe... it's a possibility.
你会直接接触
You would be directly involved
巨大的痛苦
in a vast amount of suffering.
我不知道人类能否承受
I'm not sure any human being could deal with that.
我可不是普通的人类
Well, I'm not your average human being.
我这一辈子都在为这一刻做准备
I've been in training for this my whole life.
我觉得我和你的这些邪恶的东西很有共鸣
And I feel so connected to your brand-- the whole evil thing.
这是真正的我
I mean, it's really me.
我知道你是一个反♥社♥会♥的自恋狂
OK, I get that you're a sociopathic narcissist.
但是面对这种事
But for something like this,
还是完全不是一个档次的
you'd really need to crank it up to the next level.
来吧
Bring it on.
因为如果你接下这份活
Because if you take the job
然后我觉得自己承受不住
and then decide you can't handle it,
那你可要承担非常严重的后果
that would rebound very badly on me.
不如你让我来证明我自己
How about you let me prove myself?
什么意思
How do you mean?
达斯汀 达斯汀
Dustin! Dustin?
我刚联♥系♥了气带部门
I just got off the phone with the air strip
-飞行员在待命... -不 别管那些了
- and the pilots on standby-- - No. Don't worry about that.
进来
Come on in.
这是路易斯 路易斯 这是达斯汀
This is Louis. Louis, Dustin.
你好
Hi there.
你要喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
不 我...
Oh, no, I'm-- -
我和路易斯在讨论
Louis and I have been discussing
一个很有趣的职业机会
a very interesting career opportunity.
是我的 -好的
- For me. - OK.
我知道你一直很支持我的职业
I know how supportive you've been to me in my career,
我知道你希望我
and I know that you would want me
能够抓住出现在我面前的所有机会
to pursue any opportunities that came my way.
是的 只要能帮忙 我很乐意
Uh, yeah, I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.
太好了
Wonderful.
我和路易斯想给你一个
Louis and I want to give you an opportunity
几千年来
to experience something
受到上百万人争议的一个体验机会
that millions have argued about for millennia.
就当是奖励你这几年来尽心尽力的付出
Think of it as a reward for your years of service.
赶紧喝完
Now finish your drink,
我要为你准备完美的旅途了
and I'm going to start you on your fantastic voyage.
过一会 我会让你打开卫生间的门
In a moment I'm going to ask you to open the bathroom door.
到时候 你会非常惊讶
And when you do, you will be amazed at what you see.
可以说是大吃一惊
Amazed and astonished.
但是首先 我想告诉你我很高兴
But first I just want to tell you how pleased I am
这两年与你共事的时间
to have been working with you over the last two years.
-其实是五年 -我想谢谢你的
- It's been five, actually-- - And I just want to thank you
耐心和容忍♥
for your patience and your forbearance.
好吧
Ok.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我得到这份工作了吗
Do I get the job?
那个
Well...
开走我的保时捷吧
Take my Porsche.
开到机场
Drive it to the airport,
坐飞机去圣巴茨
and take the jet to St. Barts.
拿走我的一幢别♥墅♥ 拿走我所有的别♥墅♥吧
Take a mansion. Take all my mansions!
真的 我很期待这份工作
Oh, seriously, I am so up for this.
真是令人激动 令人窒息
It's empowering! It's exhilarating.
我终于找到我命中注定该做的工作了
I finally found the job for me!
我去问一下我的上级
Let me just ask my supervisor.
-他说可以 -太好了
- He's OK with it. - Yes!
天啊
Oh, boy, um--
有很多内斗的 好吗
There's a lot of politics, OK?
所有人都虎视眈眈的
Everyone's always jockeying for position.
他们都想成为老大的宠儿
They want to be the boss's best buddy,
他们想要混进去 和第九圈的人一起
they're trying to get in with the guys in the ninth circle.
我只能叮嘱你 小心点
Just watch your back, that's all I'm saying.
-祝你好运 -谢谢 你也是
- Good luck! - Thank you! You too!
谁啊
Oh, who's that?
该死 这是我的下一个预约
Shit! It's my next appointment.
不 这是我的第一个预约
No, it's my first appointment!
-你好 请进 -你好
- Hi! Come on in! - Hi.
我以为只有一个人
Oh. I thought there'd only be one of you here.
就是我 我叫吉恩
There is. Me! I'm Jean.
路易斯刚要出发
Louis was just about to take off.
又是一个马上要完成心愿的客人
Another customer about to be satisfied.
你是音乐家
So you're a musician.
是的 所以我才要这么做
Yep, that's why I'm doin' this.
我只想成为这世界上最伟大的摇滚明星
I just wanna be the greatest rock star on the planet, ya know?
那么 祝你好运了
Well, good luck with that.
她不需要好运 她有我们
She doesn't need luck. She has us.
-我不喝酒 -你不喝酒
- I don't actually drink. - You don't drink?
不 我很规矩的 一切都是为了音乐
No, I'm straight edge. I'm just all about the music.
要是不能用来上♥床♥
Well, what's the point of being a musician
你还当什么音乐家
if you don't use it to get fucked?
从任何意义上来说都是
In every sense of the word.
我就是喜欢表演
I just love playing,
我希望能成为最棒的
and I wanna be the best that I can be
让所有人都能听到
and for everyone to hear it.
多么高尚啊
How incredibly noble.
你叫贝丝吧
Beth, right?
-是的 先坐一会儿 -好的
- Yeah, sit down for a sec. - OK.
我想问你
I have to ask you.
如果你都是只为了音乐
If it's all about the music for you,
为什么要这么做
why do this?
为什么不更加努力地练习呢
Why not just practice even harder?
她想抄近道 路易斯
She wants to take the fast track, Louis.
就是这么简单
That's what it is. I mean,
如果你能坐电梯 那为什么还要走楼梯呢
why take the stairs when you can take the elevator?
但是电梯不仅会上行
Ah, but the elevator doesn't just go up,
还会下行
it also goes down.
贝丝做出了很多努力 今晚才来到了这里
Beth has made a great effort to come here tonight
签署协议
and sign a deal.
我和你已经完成了我们的协议
Now, you and I have already made our deal.
我觉得你应该赶紧离开
So I think it's only right that you left
让我和贝丝自己办事
so that Beth and I can do ours.
我觉得我只是太有野心了
I guess I'm just very ambitious.
单单直播的话
And with streaming,
很难让自己赢得什么很重要的标签
it's really hard to get a major label to back you.
我参加了班达姆比赛和云听比赛
I'm on Bandcamp and SoundCloud and--
我只是想用尽一切办法
I'm just looking for all the help I can get, you know?
那你为什么不去参加那些小比赛呢
Well, what if you approached some of the mini-majors, you know?
那些比赛能让你...
Because they can get your stuff--
她想用电梯
She wants to take the elevator!
她已经表达得很清楚了
She's been very clear about that.
她一直都是"去他的楼梯"这种类型的女孩
She's always been a "Fuck the stairs" Kind of girl.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表