剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Go!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我的老朋友 不
My old friend. No!
真美味
So good.
我一直很想尝尝
I always wondered.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我只是 浪费了这么多年
I just-- all these years wasted.
没关系
It's-- it's OK.
只要能再见到你
Just being able to see you again--
都值了
it was worth it.
都值了
It was worth it.
还不算太晚
It's not too late.
还不算太晚
It's not too late.
你...你相信我吗
Do... do you trust me?
-当然 -你相信我吗
- Yes. - Do you trust me?
你想一起吗
Do you wanna be together?
一直都想
Always.
那就和我一起说出那个词
Say the words with me, then.
"你好 黑暗"
"Hello, Darkness."
你好 黑暗
Hello, Darkness.
"我的老朋友"
"My old friend."
你要怎么用那个把他切开
How are you supposed to cut him down with that?
记得继续收看
Be sure to hang around...
《你以为你能尖叫》的精彩结局
...for the thrilling conclusion of "So You Think You Can Scream."
-不赖啊 -是啊 很棒
- Not bad. - Yeah. Pretty good.
天
Oh, man.
但这是真的难喝
This is pretty awful, though.
嗯 你得想办法习惯
Yeah, you have to get used to it,
不然你就只能...
otherwise you're gonna have to, um--
客房♥服务
Housekeeping!
-请进 -请进
- Come in! - Come in!
我为恶魔工作
I work for the devil.
我应该算是 恶魔的执行助理
I'm more of an... executive assistant to the devil.
你说的地狱到底是什么意思
Now, when you talk about hell, what do you mean exactly?
你想看看预告吗
Would you like to see a preview?
预告
A preview?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表