剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
天啊 这些东西一直包围着我
Man, and it-- there were these beings all around me, right?
我能感受到它们
Like, I could feel them--
我什么都看不见 很黑
I couldn't see anything, it was dark,
但我能听到 能感受到它们
but I could hear them, I could feel them.
它们不是人类 更像是动物
They weren't human, they were more like animals
或者是鬼魂之类的
or like ghosts or something like--
我知道它们需要我
And I knew that they needed me.
我感觉它们
Like, I felt like they...
就像我是什么计划的一部分一样
...like I was part of some sort of plan or something.
但我没有安全感
But I didn't feel safe.
我感觉...
I-- I felt like--
他们会伤害我
like they were gonna hurt me.
它们进来了 离我越来越近
They started closing in and getting closer and closer,
我在梦里是个小男孩
but I was-- I was a little boy in the dream,
但他们接近我花了很长时间
but... it was taking them so long to, like, get close,
感觉花了几年时间
yeah, it was like years, it felt like... years,
因为我在逐渐长大
'cause I started growing up.
就在那里 我...
Like, right there, I--
其中一个正要踏入光芒之中
And one of them was about to step into a shaft of light,
我能感受到他 该死
I could just feel him, just-- Bam! Fuck!
然后我醒了
I w-- I woke up. You know?
天...
Holy--
布莱克医生 有点不对劲
Dr. Blake, something's happening.
我能感受到我体内有东西正在绽放
I can feel something opening up inside of me,
那东西就像...
something that's like...
天啊 可能会很大
Boy, this could be big, huh?
我要... 我要去
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna try to, ya know,
试着继续睡觉 看看能不能把梦续上
try to go back to sleep, see if I can... learn more,
但我...
but, I, uh--
晚安
Good night.
我到时候再记录...
I'll check back in when--
你好 布莱克医生
Hey, Dr. Blake.
天啊 我睡不着
Man, so, I couldn't go back to sleep,
很显然 因为我脑子里嗡嗡的
obviously, you know, it's just doot-doot-doot-doot!
但没事 没事 因为
But that's OK, that's OK, 'cause, um,
我意识到这个梦一定
I realized that this dream must
反映了我童年的真实事件
be reflecting something real from my childhood.
真实事件 因为栩栩如生
Something real, you know? It's too vivid.
所以我要打给我妈 看看有什么情况
So I'm gonna call my mom and see what's up.
喂
Hello?
-你好 -妈 你好
- Hello? - Mama! Hi!
是我 克雷格
It's me, it's Craig.
-我知道是你 亲爱的 -很好
- I know it's you, honey. - Good.
妈 占用你一点时间
Hey, listen, Mom, real quick,
我想问你几个问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions,
但在我问之前 我想你知道
but before I get into all that, I wanted you to know
我会录下我们这次视频通话的 好吗
that I'm recording this Facetime, OK?
我会录下来 如果可以的话
I'm gonna record you. So, if that's OK with you.
等一下 什么 你要录下来
Wait, what? You're recording me?
只录对话
Just the conversation,
以防提到什么有趣的事情
in case something interesting pops up,
为了这些问题 为了以后
for the questions, for posterity,
-可以吗 -好吧 克雷格 可以
- is that OK with you? - OK, Craig, sure.
第一个问题 好吗 回答就好
First question, OK? And just answer,
不要想太多 根据第一反应回答 好吗
don't think about it too much, just answer me, OK?
你有在我小时候
Um... did you ever take me somewhere
带我去黑暗的地方吗
that was dark when I was a kid,
或者有土腥味的地方 像洞穴之类的
like a-- or earthy-smelling, like a cave?
你要带我去过洞穴吗
Did you ever take me to a cave?
-你想问什么 -我不想说太多
- What are you trying to ask? - I don't wanna say too much,
因为我不想把答案说出来
'cause I don't wanna put any answers in your mouth,
但我在想...
but basically I'm wondering if, um...
我小时候是不是发生过什么
if something happened to me when I was a kid,
你记不记得在我身上发生过什么奇怪的事
if something weird happened to me that you can remember,
特别的事
like, anything out of the ordinary,
我不想用阴沉这个词
uh, I don't want to say threatening,
但是会使人精神受创的 你不想告诉我的
but traumatizing, something that you don't want to tell me.
克雷格 亲爱的 我向自己保证
Craig, honey, I promised myself
我不会再和你吵了
that I wouldn't argue with you anymore.
-那就不要吵 -你花了
- Then don't. - You spending
所有时间
all this time alone,
想这些东西...
thinking about this stuff--
这些你知道并不好的东西
you know it's not good.
你知道我不找到答案 是不会停下来的
You know I'm not gonna stop until I find the answer.
-好吗 我不会的 -好
- Right? I'm not gonna do that. - Yes.
好吗 所以我们可以跳过这些开始了吗
OK? So can we just please cut the routine and get to it?
-可以开始了吗 -可以 克雷格
- Do you mind if we do that? - Sure, Craig. Sure.
好 那就开始了 好吗
Yeah, let's do it, OK?
好 谢谢你 妈
Great. Thank you, Mom.
我们有旅行或者度假这类的...
So, did we ever take a trip or a vacation or something--
我们没有钱干那些
We never had money for anything like that.
我们有去湖边 算是小旅行吧
We took a few small trips to the lake,
我们去看你的马里索阿姨
we would visit your Aunt Marisol,
我们去野营过一次
we went camping once.
我们还去一个城市给你姐看过大学
We would visit the city to look at colleges for your sister.
等等 什么 你说什么
Wait, what was that? What'd you say?
-什么 -你说野营
- What? - You said a camping trip?
我不记得我们有野营过
I don't remember a camping trip.
你肯定记得
Of course you remember that trip.
不 我不记得 我为什么...
No, I don't remember a camping trip. Why would I--
克雷格 我们之前聊过
Craig, we've talked about this before.
妈 我们没聊过
Mom, we haven't talked about it.
那时候我多大
H-How old was I?
不知道 也许四五岁
I don't know. Maybe four or five?
所以我那时候还小 好 好
So I was little. OK. OK.
天 我什么都不记得
Um... Jesus, I don't remember any of this.
好吧 也许我和珍妮聊过
OK, maybe I talked to Jenny about it.
不 没事的 没什么
No, it's fine, doesn't matter.
再和我多说说 多说说关于那次野营的事
Just tell me more about it. Tell me more.
你♥爸♥爸和我 我们...
Well, your father and I, we were--
我们那时候不太好
we weren't having our best times then.
我当时心烦意乱的
I was very distracted.
你心烦意乱 好
You were distracted. OK.
珍妮交了一个朋友
And, um, Jenny made a friend
就在他们的帐篷里过夜了
and ended up staying the night in their tent.
所以珍妮... 有意思 很好
So Jenny was-- That's interesting. That's good.
我想想
Let's see.
你♥爸♥爸和我 我们吵了一架 我...
Oh. Your father and I, we got into a fight, and I--
我们有一个人♥大♥吵大嚷 我很担心
Well, one of us yelled, and I was worried,
因为我担心你可能会听到我们吵架
because I was worried that you might have heard us,
因为你一个人待在我们隔壁的帐篷
'cause you were in the tent next to us, alone.
好 等一下 所以我一个人待着 珍妮不在
OK, so wait. So I was alone and Jenny was gone.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
实际上 你要不说
And actually, I forgot all about this part
我都忘了
until you mentioned it.
我回帐篷看你
I came back to the tent to check on you,
你并不在帐篷里
and you weren't in the tent.
那是什么意思 什么意思 我不...
What does that mean? What do you mean? I wasn't--
我现在想起来了 你不在那里 我很害怕
Now I remember it. I got scared 'cause you were gone.
我记起来了...
I remember that. And--
-我不在 -是的 我叫上你♥爸♥
- I was gone? - Yeah. I got your father,
拿上手电 到处找你...
and we got our flashlights, and we looked all around for you--
-所以我消失了 -是的
- So I was gone-gone. - Yeah,
你消失了 我们找不到你...
you were gone, and we couldn't find you--
-那怎么... -我们特别害怕
- How was it that-- - We were really scared,
因为那地方很小 周围都是大森林
'cause it was a small site, surrounded by big woods--
-妈 -你不可能走远的
- Mom-- - You couldn't have gone far.
你怎么能现在才记起来
How is it that you're just remembering this now?
-这可是大事 -我不知道
- This is a huge deal! - I don't know.
我不见了 我这么个小孩就这样消失了
I was gone? I disappeared as a kid?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表