剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
I'll admit it. I'm a lonely guy.
而且我需要朋友
And I could use some...
但你只是来恶作剧我
but your just here to prank me, so...
我已经告诉你我不是恶作剧
I already told you I'm not a prank caller.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
我证明给你看
Let me prove it to you.
怎么证明
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我们肯定能想到办法
I'm sure we can think of something.
告诉我你的真名
Tell me your real name.
你怎么知道这是真的
How will you know it's real?
我无法确定
I won't... for sure.
艾德丽安
Adrienne.
艾德丽安
Adrienne...
对 这就是你的真名 我确定
Yeah, that is your real name. I can tell.
谢谢你告诉我 艾德丽安
Thank you for that, Adrienne.
不客气
You're welcome.
那现在是朋友了
Friends now?
对 是朋友
Yeah, friends.
那现在干什么
So what now?
现在我们能开始享乐子了
Now we get to have fun.
好
Ok.
我想让你听我的话
I want you to listen to me,
完全照我说的做
and I want you to do exactly as I say.
好
Ok.
我想让你坐下
I want you to sit down,
把所有灯都关了
and I want you to turn off all the lights.
很好
Good.
你也会关灯吗
Are you doing it, too?
什么
What?
你也在黑暗中吗
Are you in the dark, too?
别管我
Don't worry about me.
我只是想知道你是否会和我一起陷入黑暗
I just wanna know if you'll be joining me in the dark.
我和你一样了 在黑暗中
I'm with you... in the dark.
好
Ok.
现在
Now...
我想让你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes,
并听我的话
and I want you to listen to me.
你在看一栋待售的房♥子
You're at an open house for a new house that's for sale,
你不喜欢这房♥子 但你妻子喜欢
and you don't really like the house, but your wife does,
所以你只能留下
so you have to stay.
然后你走到后院
And you go into the backyard.
那里有个小屋
There's a shed there.
里面有个浴缸
There's a hot tub inside.
而且浴缸里还有一个女人
Also, there's another woman in there... alone.
她的名字叫艾德丽安
Her name is Adrienne.
那个女人就是我
That woman is me.
你知道你该转身离开
And you know you should turn and leave,
但那一刻你突然着了魔
but something comes over you in that moment‐‐
一些你不理解的事
something you don't understand at all.
然后本能地
And then, on instinct,
你转过身并关上了门
you turn and close the door
并锁上了
and lock it.
我应该大声求救 但我没有
And I should scream, but I don't.
我脱掉了我的衣服
I rip my shirt off,
直视你的眼睛 说道
and I look you in the eye, and I say,
"我想让你抓住我的大奶♥子♥"
"I want you to grab my big ol' tits now,"
我们一秒也没浪费
and we waste no time.
你脱掉了你的衣服 我脱掉了我的
You rip your clothes off, and I rip mine off,
一起进了浴缸
and we dive into the hot tub,
你把脸深深埋在我的大奶♥子♥里
and you bury your face in my big ol' tits,
我说道 "我要你 乔治 就现在
and I say, "I want you now, George! Now!
我想让你不要停 不要停 继续操♥我♥
I want you to keep going. Keep going and keep doing me.
继续抓我的奶♥子♥ 乔治
Keep grabbing my tits, George.
继续操♥我♥ 乔治 爽 乔治 太爽了"
Keep doing me. Oh, George! Oh, George! Oh, George!"
艾德丽安
Adrienne?
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
你打电♥话♥要毛巾吗
Did you call for fresh towels?
没有 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
你好 艾德丽安
Hi, Adrienne.
是我 我来了
It's me. I'm here.
你不打算脱了衣服吗
Aren't you gonna rip your shirt off?
不是吗 你要脱掉你的衣服
Isn't that right? You're gonna take your shirt off
说什么"抓我的大奶"
and say something like, "Grab my big ol' tits"?
之类的话
Something like that.
是来电显示帮我找到了这家旅馆
It was, uh, caller ID. Got me to the hotel.
你不难找
You weren't hard to find.
你应该管好你的百叶窗
You should close your blinds.
你到底要不要脱掉你的衣服
So are you gonna take your shirt off?
我提醒你 你说那不是恶作剧
I'll remind you that you said it wasn't a prank.
你保证过的
You promised.
我希望你能遵守你的承诺
And I expect you to follow through on that promise.
不不不不
No. No, no, no. No.
那您真是一个非常 非常幸运的女孩
You are a very, very lucky girl.
你知道
Do you have any idea
今晚在这个房♥间里会发生什么事吗
what could be happening in this room tonight?
你会怎么样吗
What could be happening to you?
我猜你经常打恶作剧电♥话♥吧
I bet you make prank calls all the time, don't you?
你觉得你可以随便捉弄别人 然后溜走
And you think you can just mess with people and get away with it,
但是你很幸运 电♥话♥的另一头是我
but you are so lucky it was me on the other end of that line
而不是什么疯子
and not some crazy person.
我希望你看点东西
I want you to look at something.
这是我的家庭
This is my family.
这是我 这是我的妻子 苏珊娜
That's me. That's my wife, Suzanne.
这是我的女儿 克莱尔和丽贝卡
Those are my daughters. Claire and Rebecca.
这是我在第一救赎教堂边
This was taken right down the road
我家对面那条路上拍的
from our house at First Redeemer Church.
我负责青年团
I run the youth league.
我希望你好好想一下 好吗
I want you to think about that for a second, OK?
你今晚打给了我
You got me tonight.
我是一个好人 我是上帝的人
A good person. A man of God.
我接了电♥话♥
I was on the phone and
我愿意听听你想说什么 听你说
I was willing to just listen to what you had to say, just hear you.
我来这里 假装要对你做不好的事
And I came here to pretend to do something awful to you
出于好心 给你上一课
to teach you a lesson out of the goodness of my heart...
因为我也有女儿 我不希望她们变成
because I have daughters, and I don't want them to end up
像你今晚可能会变成的那样
in a situation like you could've ended up in tonight.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我问 你明白吗
I said, do you understand me?
好吧 那就随便你吧
Hmm. OK. Have it your way.
如果你连一丝感激都没有
If you can't at least be thankful,
至少今晚我对得起你的父母
I'll at least know I've done right by your parents tonight,
我也对得起你 虽然你可能不觉得
and I've done right by you, too, even in you can't see it.
你现在只要说一句简单的谢谢
You know, just a simple thank you right now
并不过分
would not be out of line.
是你给我打电♥话♥的 艾德丽安
You called me, Adrienne.
你用你肮脏的浴缸情话挑起这一切
You started this with your filthy hot tub talk.
我原来在家里
I was at home.
我看着电视 我很惬意
I was watching TV, I was comfortable,
我的家人都在另一个房♥间睡着了
my family was asleep in the other room.
我没必要到这里来
I didn't have to come over here
做我今晚为你做的这些事
and do what I did for you tonight.
我可以让你继续你的小恶作剧
I could've just let you keep going with your little pranks
直到你造成不可挽回的后果
until you got yourself in some really serious trouble,
但我没有 所以
but I didn't. So?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我知道你们这一代的人
I know that your generation
已经习惯所有东西都交到自己手上
is used to having everything just handed to you,
在这种情况下 连一句谢谢
but to not even be able to summon a simple thank you
都不会说 说实话 这种情况
in a situation like this‐‐ a situation where, frankly,
很可能会有一个奇怪的人进来
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表