剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
比我想象中的要大
It's bigger than I thought.
这挺好的 真挺好的
This is nice. This is nice. This is fuckin' nice.
挺好的
This is nice.
天啊
Oh, man.
-詹宝 -怎么了
- G‐Bo? - Yeah?
你怎么样 老爸
How ya doin', Pop?
天啊
Oh, man.
我们在104房♥间里
Now we're in room 104.
-旅途真好 -安排得不错
- What a trip. - Great set.
旅途真棒
What a trip.
两位来自洛杉矶的艺术家
今晚下榻在104房♥间
快看啊 这里也有好东西
Oh, look at this. This is good stuff here too.
快看 詹宝
Look at this, G-bo.
天啊 他们这里有好多东西
Oh, my God. They got all kinds of stuff over here.
这个房♥间充满了活力
There's a lot of dynamics with this room.
把这个房♥间变成一个艺术品
詹宝 看看这个 看看这个
Oh, G-bo! Look at this. Look at this.
-这挺好的 -太好了
- Yeah, that's good. - Perfect.
这个纹理和画布一样
It's got like a canvas texture to it.
很好
Perfect.
如果你一年前跟我说
If you had told me a year ago,
我们之前在哪儿 现在在哪儿
where we were and where we are,
这就是我们的现状 我是不会相信的
that this is the deal, I would've never believed it.
-我有个想法 -什么
- OK, so I have a thought. - What?
我觉得如果把它们转过去
I think if we flip these babies around
然后在上面涂点颜料 颜料会干
and throw -- get our paint on 'em, they're gonna dry,
然后再把它们转回来
and then we can flip 'em back around
在颜料快干的时候把绳子放在上面
and put our -- our strings on while they're kinda drying.
因为我终究会把它挂墙上的
'Cause at some point I'm gonna put it on the wall.
好
Ok.
这些很好 又很轻 真是太棒了
These are nice and light, this is perfect.
-弹簧床垫很轻 -是帆布制的
- The box springs are light. - They're like a canvas,
所以我们的目标是使用弹簧床垫
so the objective is to use the box springs
这样我们有两件不同的作品
so we have two separate pieces
詹尼·阿罗内和吉米·雷·弗林
Gianni Arone, Jimmy Ray Flynn
剩下的一切就顺理成章了
and then everything else is up for grabs.
很好
Yeah, nice.
你不打算把边缘涂上吗
Uh, you're not gonna hit the edges?
我要...
I'm just going...
-把边缘涂上 -你涂边
- Hit those edges. - You hit those edges.
-好 -我不是说击打[涂上]边缘
- OK. - I didn't mean it for real.
怎么了 你说我可以涂满边缘的
What? You said I could hit the edges.
-不行 留给我 -宝贝 拜托
- No, leave it. - No, baby, come on.
-颜色需要平衡 -不用
- They gotta have the balance. - No, they don't.
-你不用涂了 -让我涂完
- No, you don't. - Just let me finish it.
好了
All right.
我要等到颜料干了
Yeah, I'm gonna have to wait till this dries.
已经干了一点了
Yeah, it's gotta dry a little bit.
你想做...
Do you wanna do like...
台灯 或是其他的吗
a lamp, or you want to do something else?
因为我要做点有大学气息的
Because I'm gonna be doing some collage stuff.
我这个艺术家
I'm not an artist
没受过专业训练
who is formally trained
不画油画
and who is doing oils
不画写生
and, like, rendering lifelike drawings.
我只制♥作♥
I just like makin'.
看起来不错
Looks good.
"经历"两个字我写得对吗 爸爸
Did I spell "Experiencing" Right? Dad?
该死 是怎么拼写
Oh, shit. Is this, like, a spelling thing?
-我不知道 -"经..."
- I don't know. - "Experien..."
不知道 想不起来了
Can't tell. I can't remember.
我真的不擅长拼写
Spelling's not my thing.
我觉得是这么写 吉米·亨德里克斯的经历
I think so. Jimi Hendrix Experience. Let's see...
-我不知道 -无所谓
- I don't know. - Yeah, it's fine.
我♥干♥活很快
I work fast and in the moment,
我专注于创作的过程
I stay in the process.
我喜欢你这种作品
I like that. I like when you do that shit.
我最喜欢你画夸张的头
That's, like, my favorite,when you start spoofing on heads.
我喜欢沉浸在其中
I just like getting into it,
我喜欢装置艺术
and I love installations.
使用这个房♥间里的元素
So to be able to use the parameters of the room...
因为这是装置艺术
because it's an installation.
我喜欢 很棒 我们得把这堵墙拆掉
I like that. That's great. We gotta chop that wall up.
那是一块
That's a piece.
我是他的超级粉丝
I'm his biggest fan.
我是他的头号♥...
I'm his number --
我喜欢很多种艺术 但他是最棒的
I love a lot of arts, but he's the best.
詹尼 你选了一些特别好的东西
Gianni, you picked out some really good things.
这很棒 上面还有胶带
This is great. It's got tape on it, too.
这个我很喜欢
Yeah, that's the one I liked.
-你留着吧 -用了吧
- You keep this one. - No, use it.
-不不 留着吧 -用了吧
- No no, I mean, keep it. - Use it.
好
Ok.
他激励着我
He kinda like inspired me.
合作的事宜我们谈了很久
We had talked about collaborating for a long time,
但今年发生了一些事情
but there's something that happened this year
与詹尼和他的病魔作斗争
with Gianni dealing with his ‐‐
我管这叫"心理健康"
I call it "Mental wellness,"
这让它以一种不被禁锢的方式流动
that allowed it to flowin a way that didn't feel forced.
我说 "老兄 你想做吗"
I said, "Hey, man, you wanna do this?"
"我们去做吧" 我们就开始了
"Yeah, let's do it." We started doing it.
我喜欢这个 詹宝
I like this, G-bo.
我喜欢这两个
I like the two ones.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是我最喜欢的
This is like my favorite material. Yeah.
你能不能别挡着光
Can you get out of that light for a second, please?
说你呢
Yeah, you.
快看 多好看
Tell me that doesn't look fucking cool.
我知道我的很多朋友都和父亲关系破裂
I know a lot of my friendshave fractured relationships with their dads.
小伙子
My buddies.
和妈妈打招呼
Say, "Hi, Mom."
我小时候只记得现在的父亲
As a little kid, I just remember a present father.
他创造了一个
He just created, like,
孕育创造力的生长环境
a nurturing environment for creativity.
他会放特蕾西·查普曼和音乐
He would put on, like, Tracy Chapman and music
我们会用锅碗瓢盆来打鼓
and we would get pots and pans and play the drums.
生日快乐 我要走了
Happy birthday. I'm gonna go now.
我先让你亲我一下
I want you to give me a kiss.
他成了我最好的朋友
And he's grown into my best friend.
并不都是这样的
It wasn't always like that.
直到那家伙开始滥用毒品和酒精的时候
it really didn't start to happen until the friggin'
事情才开始发生
started with the drugs and alcohol.
就是那时 它变成了另一种动物
I mean, that's when it just became a whole 'nother animal.
那时事情开始清晰起来...
That's when it started to be this clear kind of...
你得小心那些喷漆
You gotta be careful with the spray paint, though.
-我知道 -好的
- I know. - All right.
就在高中毕业后的不久
Yeah, it was shortly after high school
当我接触了那些东西 我就
when I just opened up to something and I just
深陷其中
went in. I mean,
从高中毕业之后抽大♥麻♥
you go from smokin' weed after high school
第二年就发展到吸毒
to next year doin' meth,
比如吸冰♥毒♥
Like smokin' crystal meth,
-那感觉就像是... -太蠢了
- Which is just like a... - The fuckin' moron.
那感觉就是最时兴的毒品
Which is like a epidemic of a drug,
带我进入了一个全新的世界
and took me to places I thought I'd never go to
在情感上 肉体上
emotionally, physically,
精神上 心理上
mentally, spiritually, psychologically.
那东西会从精神上摧毁你 我才不管
It'll steal your friggin' soul. I don't give a shit,
我听到他提起"冰♥毒♥"这俩字
I hear him say the word "Meth,"
我就想说"我一刻也不想待在这了"
and I get like, "I'm goin' to another place now,"
因为我就是... 那东西太罪恶了
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表