剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
他们把一切都拿走了 我的...
They took everything, you know, my...
我的车 枪 食物
my truck, my gun, my food.
他们留下衣服了我的 还有...
They left my suit, and...
这个
...and this.
过来
Come.
这是什么
What is this?
是...
It's, um...
这是我家宝贝的胎记
that's my baby's birthmark.
看起来并不像胎记
Doesn't really look like a birthmark.
当我闭上眼 想他的时候 我们在一起游泳
When I close my eyes and I picture him, we're swimming together.
他身上有这个记号♥
And he has this mark on his body.
总是在不同的地方
And the vision is always in a different place.
但我能感受到里面的力量
But I can feel there's power in it.
人们会通过它了解他
That people will know him by it.
他在这个新世界会是一个重要的人
That he's gonna be important in this new world.
我的整个家族都有奇怪的胎记
My whole family has weird birthmarks.
我祖父和我 我们在左膝上有着相同的记号♥
My grandfather and I, we have the same one on the left knee.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
我不会脱下我的衣服的
Oh, I don't take off my suit.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Ok.
我没有胎记
I don't have a birthmark.
不是每个人都有
Well, not everyone does.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why?
我会死在外面的
You'll die out there.
是的 但在这里我也会死
Yeah, but I'm gonna die here, too.
我没有足够的事物和补给
I don't have enough food or supplies.
我自己都很难撑到那里
I barely have enough to get myself there.
我们可以在我家那里停一下
Well, we can just stop at my house.
我爸存了足够多的食物 够我们活好几年
My dad stocked enough food to last us for years.
佐哈拉 对不起
Zohara, I'm sorry.
我不能带你走
I can't take you with me.
你能和你说一些事吗
Can I tell you something?
好
Ok.
我只想看看我最好的朋友
I just wanted to check on my best friend.
莉莉
Lily.
地震停了后
The earthquake stopped,
我就求我爸爸让我来看她
and I begged my dad to let me go and see her.
她就住在离我家三幢远的屋子里
She only lives three houses down.
他总是很严格
He's always been really strict.
也很多疑
And paranoid.
总是说着阴谋论的东西
Going off on all of this conspiracy stuff.
但是他后来越来越严重了
But he's gotten so much worse.
当
When...
当他发现我溜出去
When he caught me sneaking out,
他就拖着我的头发
he dragged me by my hair
把我拷在我的床上
and handcuffed me to my bed.
他非常生气
He was so... angry
神智也不清楚
and‐‐ and confused.
他一直叫错我的名字
And he kept calling me by the wrong name.
我很害怕
And I was scared.
我不知道我还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
那一周来 我都在求他
For over a week, I begged him...
不停地求他
and I begged him.
他终于解开了我的手铐
He finally uncuffed me.
几天后
A few days later...
我又想溜出去
I tried to sneak out again.
他发现了
And he caught me
就来抓我
and went to grab me.
我打了他
And I hit him.
用一个锤子
With the hammer.
然后我就跑了
And I ran away.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
没事的 没事的
Hey. It's OK. It's OK.
来
Come here.
好了 没事的
There you go. Yeah.
这里还要一个
One more right here.
-这边吗 -是的
‐ On this side? ‐ Yeah.
来 放在床上
Come on. Lay it on the bed.
然后躺在左侧
Now lay down on it. On the left side.
好了
Ok.
就是这样 完美
Yeah, there you go. Perfect.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给你做一件衣服
Making you a suit.
你后来去看了你朋友莉莉吗
So, did you check on your friend Lily?
但是那些窗户都碎了
Yeah, but all of the windows were broken
根本没有人
and no one was there.
只有她的死豚鼠
Except for her gross dead guinea pigs.
莉莉很有范
Lily was cool.
她经常会让我用她的化妆品
She used to let me use her makeup.
而且
And...
有时候我们会在她的房♥子后
And sometimes we would go behind her house
抽那种很细的烟
and smoke, like, these really skinny cigarettes.
没错 大卡碧
Oh, yeah. Capri Slims.
是的
Yeah.
好了 现在挪到另一边
OK, now scoot over to the other side.
我们说过等18岁就离开那里
We talked about leaving when we turned 18.
搬到一起
Moving in together.
我一直在存盘子和厨房♥用品
I had started collecting plates and kitchen stuff‐‐
佐哈拉
Zohara!
你在吗 佐哈拉
Are you here? Zohara!
爸爸
Dad?
-这是谁 -这是玛丽亚
‐ Who's this? ‐ This is Maria.
她一直在帮我
She's been helping me.
对不起 我只是想看看
I'm sorry. I just wanted to check
莉莉是不是没事
and make sure that Lily was OK.
-我们该走了 -不 等等
‐ We need to go. ‐ No, wait‐‐
-快走 -玛丽亚
‐ Now. Come on! ‐ Maria!
等等 等等 站住
Wait! Wait, wait! Stop!
玛丽亚 不
Maria! No‐‐
这是个意外 我不是故意的 对不起
It was an accident. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.
她怀孕了 我们得帮她
She's pregnant. We have to help her.
她腿断了后 不能让她受这种苦了
Once she breaks her leg, we can't make her suffer.
爸爸
Dad?
我们不能这样丢下她 儿子
We can't leave her like this, son.
不 爸爸 是我
No, Dad, it's me!
-我们不能这样丢下她 -听我说
‐ We can't leave her like this. ‐ Stop! Listen.
我们可以把她带回避难所 爸爸
We can take her back to the shelter, Dad.
我们必须要这么做
We have to do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-很快的 -爸爸 不要这样
‐ It will be quick. ‐ Dad. Don't do this!
我们必须要这么做 我保证不会疼的
We have to do it. I promise it won't hurt.
这不会疼...
This won't hu‐‐
玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria. Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria...
玛丽亚
Maria...
爸爸
对不起
我要走了
我能感受到里面的力量
But I can feel there's power in it.
他身上有这个记号♥
And he has this mark on his body.
不
No.
玛丽亚
Maria...
我们要注意梦游者的两个特征
There are two things you should know about sleepwalkers.
第一 不能叫醒梦游的人
One, you should never wake a sleepwalker.
该死
Ah, fuck that.
第二 一个人梦游的时候
Two, when one is sleepwalking,
并不是他自己
one is not truly one's self.
-对不起 格雷格 -所以
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表