剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
And some weird foreign money I can't do anything with?
好吧 给 试试这个
All right. Here. Try running this.
什么
What--
全拿走吧
Take it all, then.
对不起 但是请你一定要帮我
I'm sorry, but please, you have to help me.
不 听我说 这很重要
No, listen to me! This is very important!
你得帮我 好吗 你得帮我
You have to help me, OK? You have to help me.
你要什么我给什么 你要什么我给什么
I'll get you whatever you want. I'll get you whatever you want.
好吗 拜托 你只要
OK? Please. You just--
我的钥匙 把我的钥匙拿走 这车真的不错
My keys. Take my keys. It's a really nice car.
我回头再给你补上 好吗
I'll get it up to you somehow, OK?
好吧 你可以待到这周末
OK! OK. You can have till the rest of the week.
谢谢 等等 先生
Thank you. Wait. Sir.
我还有一个请求
I have to ask one more thing.
你一定要保密
We keep this between us.
为什么 什么
Why? What--
我们必须要保证这里的安全
We have to keep it safe.
星期四
小天才们
Tiny geniuses.
天啊
Ow. Jeez.
梅里安 你还好吗
Merian, you OK?
我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
非常好
The best.
天啊 乔 你能来看看就好了
God, Joe, I wish you were here to see this.
是啊 这份工作中有趣的部分被你占了
I know. You get the fun part of the job,
能看到那些生物
seein' things alive.
说到这个 我还需要一个样本
Speakin' of which, I'm gonna need another specimen.
为什么 我送的那个怎么了
Why, what happened to the one I sent?
-送到时已经死了 -什么
- It was DOA. - What?!
乔 你知道我经历了什么才把它送给你吗
Joe, do you know what I had to go through to get that to you?
再送一个就行了
Just send another.
不 乔 我这里没有任何装备
No. Joe, I don't have any of my equipment here
来做适当的研究 好吗 而且我不能离开这里
to do proper research, OK? And I can't leave.
我甚至把探险风衣给了女佣
I even had to give the maid my expedition windbreaker
只是为了让她帮我去趟联邦快递
just to go to FedEx for me.
但罗德里克需要证据
But Roderick's gonna need proof!
乔 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Joe, I don't know what to tell you, OK?
我发了照片
I've sent photos.
花粉没有反应
The pollen didn't react for you,
-我的标本没存活下来 -梅里安
- my specimen didn't survive. - Merian--
我不会再冒险了 好吗
I'm not taking any more chances, OK?
这些物种其他地方根本没有 只有这里
These species, they don't exist anywhere else. This is it.
它们只在这里生长 我甚至怀疑
This is the only place, and now I'm even doubting
如果我把它们带出这个房♥间 它们能否存活
if they're gonna survive if I take them out of this room.
在我确认之前 我
Until I know for sure, I'm--
我不想把它们带出去
I don't want to take them out of here.
那你打算怎么办
Then what's your plan?
研究 学习
To study. To learn.
但我是说 你要永远留在那里吗
But I mean, like, what, are you just gonna stay there forever?
你都没有离开过那个房♥间
You haven't even left the room.
梅里安 我很担心你
Merian, I'm worried about you.
要是我不知道是什么情况 我就没法帮你
I can't help you if I don't know what we're dealing with.
你能不能 看在上帝的分上 联♥系♥一下你的丈夫
Will you please, for the love of God, call your husband?
他急坏了
He's freaking the fuck out.
星期五
早上好 万能伏加图拉
Morning, Magna fugatura.
早上好 费母马蹄莲梅里亚内瘤
Oh, good morning, Fem asinuscaudu Merianema.
早上好 维尼亚富兰克林
Morning, Vinea Franklyn.
-乔 -我很抱歉
- Hey, Joe. - I'm so sorry.
-什么抱歉 -你昨天吓到我了
- About what? - You were starting to scare me yesterday
你的语气好像你不回家了 我只能...
talking like you might not come home, and I had to--
是INH博物馆准则
It's the INH Museum Code of Ethics--
我们不知道我们面对的是什么
we don't really know what we're dealing with.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
你也没有联♥系♥安迪
And you haven't even called Andy.
万一你感染了什么呢
What if you've been infected with something?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
更别提这种生长速度
Not to mention the rate of growth
-和模式... -乔 你做了什么
- and patterns that-- - Joe, what did you do?
我只能告诉罗德里克 他都给他们了
I had to tell Roderick, and he gave them everything,
不仅是花粉 而是一切
not just the pollen, but everything.
他们还隔离了我们的实验室
And they quarantined our lab--
乔 谁要来了
Joe, who is coming?
NIASDI 开门
NIASDI, open up!
你要相信我 我是为你好
You have to believe me, I did this for you.
国家入侵与外来物种内政部
The National Invasive & Alien Species Department of the Interior!
我们有理由认为你在私自养育美国外的入侵物种
We have reason to believe you are harboring invasive species
很可能有威胁性
foreign to the US and possibly threatening!
照他们说的做 梅里安
Just do what they say, Merian.
什么 不 他们会夺走一切
What?! No! They'll take everything!
梅里安 是政♥府♥
Merian, it's the government.
-乔 他们会毁掉一切 -我知道
- Joe, they'll destroy it. - I know.
华♥莱♥士♥太太 请开门
Mrs. Wallace, open up!
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥事务
This is a matter of national security!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 是华♥莱♥士♥博士
Fuck you! And it's Dr. Wallace!
-梅里安 不 -也去你♥妈♥的♥ 乔 你不在乎
- Merian, no. Merian-- - Fuck you too, Joe. You don't care.
华♥莱♥士♥博士 我们不想伤害你
Dr. Wallace, we do not want to hurt you,
但如果你不合作
but if you don't cooperate,
我们只能被迫将你当做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we will be forced to treat you as a terrorist.
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -环境恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- A terrorist?! - An ecological terrorist.
真是一群混♥蛋♥
What a load of fuckhead shit!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你想说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist. You want me to be a terrorist?
我可以是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I can be a terrorist!
你们要是敢进来 这些花粉粒
You come in here, and these pollen grains
就会散播出去 把你们都杀了
are gonna get out there and kill all of you!
伙计们 我们需要进行隔离
OK, folks, we're gonna need a quarantine.
该死 该死 该死
Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
该死
Fuck.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
该死 拜托
Fuck. Come on.
拜托 你这混♥蛋♥
Come on, you piece of shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
谁啊
Who is it?
尤金·希尔博士
Dr. Eugene Hill.
我是调停人
I'm a mediator.
你的调停人
Your mediator.
我要调停人干什么
What do I need a mediator for?
帮你确保他们不会毁掉这些
To help make sure they don't destroy this.
我和你一样想拯救这一切
I want to save this as much as you do.
我看到了你的发现
I've seen your observations.
我同意 梅里安
I agree, Merian.
这很重要
This is important.
你不用穿防护服吗
You don't need a hazmat suit?
你没穿 好像也没事
You seem to be fine without one.
你有手♥机♥吗
You got a cell phone?
嗯
Yeah.
暂时借我用了
I'm gonna take that for now.
还有呢
What else?
我觉得你可能会渴了
Um, I thought you might be thirsty.
我靠树皮活得好好的
I'm surviving on bark just fine.
我怎么知道这里面有没有毒
How do I know it's not poisonous?
你不知道
You don't.
算了 我只是...
Forget it, I was just--
我要了
I'll take it.
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
-什么 -我说 脱掉你的衣服
- Say what? - I said take off your clothes.
我要确保你没有带任何武器或炸♥药♥
I need to make sure you're not carrying any weapons or explosives.
希尔博士 你的话术是什么
So, Dr. Hill, what's your spiel?
-叫我尤金吧 -好吧 尤金
- Call me Eugene. - OK, Eugene.
-尤金博士 -梅里安博士
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表