剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
你们都到哪儿去了?有这麽多事要做
There is much to be done.
关于什麽?苏丹
[Candarli] In what regard, Sultan?
我们的摄政会议
[Mehmed] Our council meeting.
家父奠定了帝国的基业
My father built the foundation of our empire...
现在,我要走出下一步
and now... I will take the next step.
我要拿下君士坦丁堡
I will take Constantinople.
有没有听到我说的?
Did you not hear me?
亚历山大20岁完成他首次征战
Alexander had his first conquest at 20...
我也要展开我的征战
and I shall have mine now.
苏丹,罗马人目前在我们的控制中
Sultan, the Romans are under control...
但东边的问题比较大
but the troubles in the East are very real.
西边又有匈雅提亚诺什和匈牙利军队
And in the West, Jon Hunyadi and the Hungarians
正朝我国边境聚集
are amassing their army near our border.
不久后将有多次长征
There could be more crusades coming.
他们会想测试你
They will want to test you.
我会将他们一一摧毁
I will crush all of them.
你需要耶尼切里军团 你尚未正式授与他们军衔
You need the Janissaries,
and you've not given them a crown gift yet.
他们要求增加薪酬
They are demanding more pay.
君士坦丁堡裡有足够的黄金
Constantinople has more than enough gold
能满足这群贪婪的恶霸
to silence those greedy thugs.
也许我们该询问令尊的意见 再做最后决定
Perhaps we should consult with your father before making any final decisions.
开始做准备
[Mehmed] Make the preparations...
不然我找别的维齐尔去做
or I will find viziers that will.
(安纳托利亚西南区)
看来匈牙利大军准备出征
[Candarli] The Hungarians look to be mounting a new crusade
耶尼切里军团很生气,帕夏
and the Janissaries are angry, Pasha.
他们在气什麽?
What are they angry at now?
他们不信任年轻苏丹
[sighs] They don't trust the young sultan.
他…恕我直言
[Murad scoffs] -And he is, I confess...
有时太急躁了
impulsive at times.
每一位登基的苏丹
Every sultan...
who ever took the throne...
都需要时间成长
had to grow into it.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥还年轻,哈利勒帕夏
Mehmed is young, Halil Pasha.
需要一点时间
It will take time.
没错,所以我要向你保证
Indeed. Which is why I wanted to reassure you.
我们维齐尔正准备找出有效解决方桉
We viziers are working to find a prudent solution.
我儿子如此恣意妄为 我要怎麽安心?
How can I rest with my son so unpredictable?
他很有主见
He is headstrong.
但有了真♥主♥的允准 我的指导能设法控制他…
But, Allah willing, my guidance will bring measure
鲁莽的计画
to his more... reckless plans.
计画?
Plans?
拿下君士坦丁堡
For Constantinople.
叫厨师今晚帮我准备大餐
Have the cooks prepare a feast for me tonight.
苏丹
[palace servant] Sultan,
有人来看你
you have a visitor.
父亲?
[Mehmed] Father?
怎没听说您要来?
I was not told you were coming.
我对你的要求太高了
I have asked too much of you.
我不懂
I don't understand.
过来
Come.
我今天…
I'm here...
要把王位收回来
to take the throne back.
-不,父亲… -等你年纪大一点再说
No. Father-- -Until you are older.
我治国有方,告诉他,帕夏!
I have ruled wisely. Tell him, Pasha!
十字军快打到我们门前了,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
[Murad] The crusaders are almost at our doorstep, Mehmed.
你还没上过战场
You haven't yet seen combat.
我不能放你去打匈雅提和匈牙利军
And I can't leave you to fight Hunyadi and the Hungarians.
您怎麽可以这样对我?
How could you do this to me? -The throne will be yours again,
吾儿,等你准备好 王位就是你的了
my son, when you are ready.
你这叛徒,都是你在搞鬼! 我要拿下你的人头
[Mehmed] Traitorous dog!
This is your doing!
够了!
I will take your head! -Enough!
你竟敢这样对我的维齐尔说话
How dare you speak to my viziers this way?
你要道歉
You will apologize.
别再测试我的耐心
Don't test my patience further...
拜託你,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Prince Mehmed.
各位帕夏…
Pashas...
我为我的行为道歉
I apologize for my behavior.
你下去吧
[Murad] Now leave us.
我们以穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的立场来想
[Talbot] Let's put ourselves in Mehmed's shoes.
他被迫接下王位
He's brought to the throne and told that he is the ruler of the state.
说他是国家领导人
过不了多久又被告知
And then to be told, after such a short space of time,
他不再拥有权力
that he's no longer gonna have that power.
那个他认为站在父亲那边的重臣
And then someone who he associated with his father,
钱♥达♥尔勒哈利勒剥夺了他的王位
this big figure, Candarli Halil,
taking that power away from him...
他一定对他满怀怨恨
must have bred huge resentment.
有一天还会是你的
[Mara] It will be yours again.
他们背叛了我
They betrayed me.
他们全都一样
All of them.
记住这次的教训 我保证你会再度登上王位
Learn from this.
And I promise you will have the throne back.
苏丹!
苏丹!
[Zaganos, echoing] Sultan! Sultan!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥!
Mehmed!
快醒来!
Wake up!
快醒来!
Wake up!
围城持续了三个月之久
dragged on for three long months.
而现在他看着自己胜利的机会
With each passing day,
一天天减少
he now sees his own chances for victory slowly slipping away.
在城裡,朱斯蒂尼亚尼和他的人马 正继续修复城牆
Inside the city,
Giustiniani and his men continue rebuilding the walls
照顾伤者
and tending to their wounded.
拿着这个
[man coughs] -[Therma] Hold this.
瑟玛小姐?
Lady Therma?
朱斯蒂尼亚尼大人
Lord Giustiniani.
没想到在这种地方会遇到贵族
I didn't expect to see a noblewoman in these conditions.
我和大家对这城市都有同样的义务
I have as much a duty to my city as anyone.
这些人冒生命危险保护我们
These men have risked their lives to protect us.
我相信妳一定能抚慰伤痛
I believe your comfort would ease the worst of agonies.
你该去休息了
You should get some rest.
晚安
Good night.
我们想到围城时
[Brownworth] We think about sieges,
你会认为被包围的会比较惨
you think the conditions are roughest for those being besieged.
但围城的军队也有压力
But there are also pressures on a besieging army.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥还有别的问题 因为他刚登基
For Mehmed, he's got additional issues,
because he's new to the throne
大家对他还不熟悉
and people aren't at all sure what to make of him yet.
所以他一定要尽快求胜
So he's gotta make this happen quickly.
他急着攻城的心情 不下于拜占庭人抵挡的急迫性
You know, he's almost as desperate to get in
as the Byzantines are to keep him out.
各位帕夏
[Mehmed] Pashas,
我们轰炸城牆快两週了
we have been pounding the walls for nearly two weeks.
我们的大砲将君士坦丁堡的高牆 轰成瓦砾堆
Our cannons have turned the mighty walls of Constantinople
但除非我们冲进去,否则毫无意义
into piles of rubble.
But that does us no good unless we go through them.
我们该展开行动了
It is time to make our move.
苏丹,现在行动还太早
[Candarli] Sultan, it is still to early.
我们要等他们的防御更弱 再派军进攻
We need to weaken their defenses more before we send in the army.
我建议再耐心等候
I advise more patience.
没人能保证围城一定成功
There's no guarantee that the siege is gonna be successful.
鄂图曼军不耐长♥期♥抗战
The Ottomans don't like long, drawn-out campaigns.
他们善于速战速决
They like quick warfare
打败敌军继续前进
where they can come in, smash the enemy, and move on.
扎加诺斯帕夏
兄弟们都准备好了
-Zaganos Pasha? -The men are ready.
就等您一声令下
You only need to give the order.
叫大家今晚好好休息…
Tell the men to rest tonight.
准备开战
And be ready to fight.
明天我们要把城攻下
Tomorrow we take the city.
这次出征,他是豁出去了
He's going all in with this particular conquest.
围城第13天,曙光笼罩鄂图曼军营
[narrator] Day 13 of the siege dawns at the Ottoman camp.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和他的将领 研究罗马军的防御
Mehmed and his generals survey the Romans' defenses
决定以步兵进攻
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表