剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
和平更有利可图
Peace is much more profitable.
他傲慢、年轻
[Candarli Halil] He is arrogant, young,
坚信自己会征服西方
convinced he'll conquer the West,
就像亚历山大征服了东方一样
just as Alexander conquered the East.
卢卡斯很可能是整个巴尔干半岛 最富有的人
[Philippedes] Loukas was probably
the richest man in all of the Balkans.
他试图发挥所有的影响力
He tried to play every side.
还有更多关于 皇帝释放奥罕王子的言论
There's more talk of the emperor releasing Prince Orhan.
皇帝愿意武装他
用酒瓶吗?
-The emperor is willing to arm him. -With a wine flask?
跟你的苏丹说 皇帝希望与鄂图曼帝国和平共处
Tell your sultan the emperor prefers peace with the Ottomans.
我保证
I'll make sure of this.
我们可以达成协议,避免战争
And we can come to terms to avoid a war.
不过…
But...
如果苏丹执意要佔领这座城市
if the sultan is...
hell-bent on taking the city...
我也不愿看到
你在这场本可以避免的战争中丧命
I hate to think of you dying by his side
in a war that could have easily been avoided.
结局若是相反
[Candarli Halil] And if it goes the other way,
我也会在前排座位欣赏你被斩首
I'll have a front row seat for your beheading...
我的老朋友
my old friend.
我早该把他的头砍下来
[Mehmed] I should have his head for this.
-诡诈的狗! -穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,要有耐心
Deceitful dog!
Mehmed, patience.
我现在哪还有什麽耐心
A commodity of which I have precious little at the moment.
暂时把他留在身边比较明智
It's wiser to keep him close for now.
想想对一个未经考验的新苏丹而言
连续性的重要性
Think about the importance of continuity for a new sultan
who's relatively untested.
一上任就开始解僱人,并处决他们
To come in and start firing people and executing them as soon as you get in,
这样不会让你结交很多朋友
that's not gonna make you many friends.
所以,在某种程度上 这是一个战术决定
So in some ways it's a tactical decision.
只要他有用,你就可以利用他 若证明他有用,那就太好了
You use him for as long as he's useful, and if he proves useful, great.
如果他没用,那就除掉他
If he doesn't, get rid of him eventually.
或许你可以利用他的粗心大意
Perhaps you can use his carelessness...
为你谋利
to your advantage.
你的主人在哪裡?哈利勒帕夏!
[Zaganos] Where is your master?
Halil Pasha!
扎加诺斯帕夏…
Zaganos Pasha...
这是什麽意思?
what is the meaning of this?
苏丹要求你进宫殿
The sultan requests your presence at the palace.
-现在? -立刻,哈利勒帕夏
Now? -At once, Halil Pasha.
-给我一点时间穿衣服 -当然可以
Give me a moment to dress.
Sure.
苏丹,我们把哈利勒帕夏带来了
[Zaganos] Sultan.
We brought Halil Pasha.
我的苏丹
My sultan.
我可以说话吗?
May I please speak?
这是什麽?
What is this?
这是…
It's...
按照惯例,苏丹在半夜召见时 臣子要带上礼物
It's customary to bring gifts
when summoned by the sultan in the middle of the night.
我不需要你的金子,帕夏 我需要你的耳朵
I don't need your gold, Pasha.
起来
I need your ear. Get up.
起来
Get up.
我…刚从梦中醒来
I just woke from a dream.
我看见我的父王
I saw my father,
我的祖先
my ancestors,
奥斯曼
Osman.
他们向我展示了前进的道路
They showed me the road ahead.
这个梦把我带到君士坦丁堡
It led me to Constantinople.
城门突然打开
The gates of the city flew open.
我径直走到圣索菲亚大教堂…
I walked straight to Hagia Sophia...
在那裡…
and there I saw the Red Apple itself.
我看见了红苹果
那是给我的
It was given to me.
你知道的,帕夏
You understand, Pasha...
真♥主♥…
给了我一个远景
Allah has sent me a vision.
祂…
He has commanded me to take Constantinople.
命令我佔领君士坦丁堡
我别无选择,只能服从祂的意愿
I have no choice but to obey his wish.
有预言说,君士坦丁堡是红苹果
There's a prophecy that Constantinople's the Red Apple, and a warrior will come,
一个战士将会到来,他会…
he will take this center of Christian orthodoxy
把这个东正教的中心 从基♥督♥徒的手中夺走
and wrest it from the Christians
并将其带回伊♥斯♥兰♥世界
and bring it home to the Islamic world.
在这个远景中,帕夏,你也在我身边
In my vision, you, too, were by my side, Pasha.
虔诚的老师,我忠实的僕人
Devoted teacher, my loyal servant,
我令人畏惧的军队之司令
commander of my fearsome army,
完全忠于我们的命运
and utterly committed to our destiny.
那都是我
I am all those things.
那你也会支持我的这项野心了
Then I have your support in this endeavor?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥做得很明智
Mehmed played it very, very wisely.
他使对方放心
He was able to put him at ease,
这样他就能利用他
so he was able to use him.
作为大维齐尔
哈利勒帕夏是鄂图曼帝国的第二强人
[narrator] As grand vizier, Candarli Halil Pasha
is the second most powerful man in the Ottoman Empire.
年轻的苏丹想进攻君士坦丁堡
The young sultan must have his full support
必须得到他全力的支持
for an attack on Constantinople.
帕夏,我知道我可以依靠你
I knew I could rely upon you, Pasha.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
鄂图曼帝国开始备战
[narrator] The Ottoman war machine
shifts into high gear.
六个月内,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥集结了八万大军
Within six months, Mehmed assembles an army of 80,000
准备进军君士坦丁堡
ready to march on Constantinople.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的军队迅速佔领并摧毁了
Mehmed's troops quickly capture and destroy
君士坦丁堡外仅存的几个罗马前哨
the few remaining Roman outposts outside of Constantinople,
进一步孤立了皇帝
further isolating the emperor.
而鄂图曼战力的最大助力
The biggest addition to the Ottoman war machine
才正要到来
is yet to come.
奥班,久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you, Orban.
我听说你有很多大枪
I've heard much about your big guns.
是的,苏丹 “枪♥支♥”还不足以形容我最新的发明
Yes, Sultan. And "guns..." [laughs]
...doesn't do my latest offerings justice.
您需要巨球才能击倒 君士坦丁堡的狄奥多西城牆
You see, you need huge balls
to take down the Theodosian Walls of Constantinople.
我了解他们,也知道他们的弱点
I know them and I know their weak spots.
父亲,在这呢
[whispering] Father, it's in here.
父亲!
Father.
请原谅我,殿下
Forgive me, my lord. May I?
我可以吗?
这个
[Orban] This...
这是我的新大砲
this is my new cannon.
它有八米长
It's eight meters long.
有史以来最大的设计
The largest ever designed.
我称之为巴西利卡
And I call it Basilica.
-你造得出来? -可以
You can build this? -Yes.
是的,苏丹
Yes, Sultan.
它发射的砲弹直径为2.5米
She fires a cannon ball two-and-a-half meters in diameter.
这把枪会穿过巴比伦的城牆
This gun would blast through the walls of Babylon.
虽然我知道您和巴比伦人没有纷争
Although I know you have no quarrels with the Babylonians.
-你是匈牙利人? -是
[Mehmed] You're a Hungarian? -Yes.
-基♥督♥徒? -是
And a Christian? -Yes.
你为什麽不向君士坦丁 提供这些发明?
Why aren't you offering these inventions to Constantine?
我掌握的知识是有代价的
There is a price for my knowledge.
皇帝无法支付
The emperor was unable to pay.
当然
[Jacob] And, of course,
您才是这片土地的真正统治者
you are the true ruler of these lands.
这位年轻人是谁?
Who is this young man?
雅各,我的儿子,也是我的学徒
Uh, Jacob. My son and my apprentice.
只有他和我一样了解这些枪♥支♥
The only one who knows these guns as well as me.
总有一天,他会造出 一个比巴西利卡更大的大砲
One day he will make a cannon even bigger than Basilica.
那你的要价是多少?
So then, what's your asking price?
一万达克特
Uh, 10,000 ducats.
你的胆子真大,我的朋友
[laughs]
You got pretty big balls yourself, my friend.
到目前为止,战场上的枪枝 已经存在了几十年
Firearms on the battlefield
have been around for a few decades by this point.
但是这种尺寸的大砲
But cannons of this size were something
完全超出了大多数人的想像力
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表