剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
苏丹,谢谢您慷慨的提桉
[Giustiniani] "Sultan, thank you for your most generous offer.
我已充分考虑过了 但恐怕我必须拒绝
I have considered it in full, but I fear I must decline.
这次的血腥事件一旦过去
Once this bloody affair is behind us,
若您能来利姆诺斯岛拜访 我会感到相当荣幸
I'll be honored if you visit me on Lemnos."
(塞尔维亚,斯梅代雷沃省)
[woman] News from Constantinople?
有君士坦丁堡的消息吗?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥被困在牆外
Mehmed is bogged down outside the walls.
我的消息也许能鼓舞妳
My news may hearten you.
什麽消息?
What is this?
在大欧亚地区
[Dr. Tunç Şen] There is a great tradition
有种天文学和占星术的
of practicing astronomy and astrology
伟大传统
in the Greater Eurasian, uh, landscape.
占星家的主要任务之一 是指出一个吉时
One of the main tasks of astrologers was designating an auspicious moment.
未来的想法,不确定的想法
The idea of future, the idea of the uncertain,
这场围城将如何结束
how this siege would end.
真的吗?
Is this true?
占星家已经证实了这一点 他们很肯定
The astrologers have confirmed it.
They are certain.
我得亲自把这消息带过去
I need to take this news myself.
在君士坦丁堡
[narrator] In Constantinople,
守军面临着一个新问题
the defenders are faced with a new problem.
皇帝,我们需要奇蹟
[nobleman] Emperor, we need a miracle.
我们早已没钱了,时间也不多了
We are long out of money and running out of time.
一些士兵威胁说,若不给他们工资
And some of the soldiers are threatening to leave
他们就离开
if they're not paid.
水蛭!
[Loukas] Leeches!
打定主意要从城市中 吸取最后一点生命
Determined to suck the last bit of life from the city.
我的人是留是走…
My men will stay... or go.
都取决于我人在何处
Wherever I am.
朱斯蒂尼亚尼大人,不论死活 没有人会被拖欠工资
Lord Giustiniani, no man, dead or alive, will be left unpaid.
我向你保证
You have my word.
这样还不够吗?
Is that not worth something?
皇帝,我向您保证过
Emperor, I have given you my word.
直到城市安全前,我都会待在这裡
I am here until the city is safe.
不过…
But you know the terms of the deal you made with them.
您很清楚交易条款
皇帝,我警告过您这些义大利兵
[scoffs] Emperor, I warned you,
只有在资金不断的情况下才会战斗!
these Italian recruits would only fight as long as the money kept flowing!
他们中没有一个人能高尚到撑完 这场令人痛苦的围城
Not one of them is honorable enough to see this wretched siege through,
但他们却高呼自己是基♥督♥徒!
and yet, they strut about calling themselves Christians!
小心,大人
Careful, Lord.
你这是在玩火
You are playing with dangerous weapons.
阻挡在你和大门外的鄂图曼人之间的 也是这团火
The same weapons that stand between you and the Ottomans at the gate.
朱斯蒂尼亚尼大人 国库空虚不是什麽秘密
Lord Giustiniani, it's no secret there is no money in the treasury.
君士坦丁堡已破产
[Dr. Marios Philippedes] Constantinople was broke.
这是一枚君士坦丁的前任
There is a coin of Emperor John VIII,
约翰八世皇帝的硬币
who was, uh, the predecessor of Constantine.
这是枚漂亮的银币
There's a silver, nice coin.
此刻,如果你检查 君士坦丁十一世的硬币…
Now if you examine a coin of Constantine XI...
你就能看出差别,这是银
you can see the difference, this is silver,
这是很薄的铜,裡面什麽都没有
and this is very thin copper with nothing in there.
他没有钱
He didn't have any money.
卢卡斯大人,你是一个很有钱的人
Lord Loukas, you are a man of great wealth,
你没有什麽私藏起来 能借给皇帝的东西吗?
do you not have anything tucked away to loan the emperor?
我已经付出了一切
I've given everything I have.
剩下的就是我的生命
All that is left is my life...
我很乐意付出
...and I will gladly give that.
君士坦丁负债累累,他们欠钱
[Jason Goodwin] Constantine is in debt. He, you know, they owed money.
这是一件非常悲惨的事
It's a pretty sort of tragic business.
但君士坦丁是个真正的斗士
But he was a... he was a real fighter, Constantine.
上帝…
It is God...
会在我们需要的时候提供帮助
who will provide in our time of need.
[indistinct, overlapping talking]
为了尽力支付佣兵
[narrator] In a desperate attempt to pay the mercenaries,
君士坦丁皇帝下令将所有宗教文物
Emperor Constantine orders all religious artifacts melted down,
熔化并铸造成硬币
and minted into coins.
儘管君士坦丁堡的局势变得更加严峻
Even as the situation in Constantinople grows more dire,
地中海仍然出现了一线希望
a glimmer of hope appears in the Mediterranean.
看!
Look!
威尼斯人终于组建了一支舰队
[Dr. Philippedes] The Venetians, they finally put an armada together
派往君士坦丁堡
to send to Constantinople.
我们必须通知君士坦丁堡!
We must get word to Constantinople!
5月中旬 有关大批威尼斯舰队在地中海
[narrator] In mid-May, rumors of a massive Venetian fleet
集结的传言成为了现实
gathering in the Mediterranean become reality.
军舰准备驶向君士坦丁堡
The warships prepare to sail for Constantinople,
并帮助罗马人
and come to the aid of the Romans.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥最担心的是 威尼斯会提供任何帮助
Mehmed's fear was, above all, any help that would come from Venice.
我给了你们一切可能的优势
I have given you every advantage possible.
作为回报,你们什麽也没有给我
And in return, you have given me nothing.
哈利勒帕夏
Halil Pasha,
你答应过我的这座城市
you promised me the city.
在哪裡?
Where is it?
在哪裡?
[shouting] Where is it?
苏丹,红苹果迟早会落下的
Sultan, the Red Apple will fall in time.
-需要耐心 -你瞎了吗?
It requires patience.
Are you blind?
你看不出来我们已经没时间了吗?
Can you not see we're out of time?
他们说基♥督♥教舰队 距离这裡仅数天之遥
They're saying the Christian fleet is just days from here.
你们如何解决此问题?
What will you do to fix this?
没有办法吗?
Nothing?
我帝国中的伟人不能为我出主意?
The greatest minds in my empire can offer me nothing?
从我的视线中消失,所有人退下
Out of my sight. All of you.
什麽事?
What is it?
我在你小时候就认识你了
I have known you since you were a small boy.
你父亲把你的教育託付给我
Your father entrusted me with your education.
别给我上历史课了
Spare me the history lesson.
这次就说出你真正的想法吧
Say what's actually on your mind for once.
我警告过你的
This is exactly what I warned against.
无论我们的大炮有多大 那些牆依然屹立不倒
Those walls still stand, no matter the size of our cannons.
你看到守军的精神
And you see the spirit in the defenders.
他们宁死不屈
They will die before they surrender.
我们的人数是他们的十倍
[Mehmed] We have ten times their numbers.
如果我们的人不能以这样的优势取胜
If our men cannot win with such an advantage,
那你就该为他们的失败负责
it is you who are responsible for their failure.
你不是他们的指挥官吗?
Are you not their commander?
君士坦丁堡总有一天会陷落
Constantinople will fall, someday.
但我担心在这种情况下无法做到
But I fear it cannot be done under these circumstances.
再次提出休战
Make another offer for truce.
我向您保证,他们会接受的
I assure you they'll accept it.
您想要什麽儘管开口
Ask for anything you want.
这将被视为我们的胜利
It will be seen as our victory.
作为回报,暂时离开城市
And in return, leave them the city, for now.
当他们变得更弱 而你变得更强时,再回来
And come back when they are weaker, and you are stronger.
到时您必将取得胜利
The outcome will be inevitable.
至少让我起草休战协议,待您批准
At least allow me to draw up terms for a truce, for your approval.
如果您同意,我们可以告知皇帝
Then, if you agree, we can send word to the emperor.
当情况变得很糟糕
[Talbot] When it's going really, really badly,
人很容易选择离开
there's a temptation to just pick up the camp and walk away,
就像过去在该城市中发生的多次围城
as happened with so many sieges of the city in the past.
没有人能保证他会赢
There was no guarantee that he was gonna win this.
义大利舰队在地中海集结的消息
[narrator] News of the Italian fleet gathering in the Mediterranean
给君士坦丁堡的皇帝 带来了可喜的希望
is a welcome jolt of hope for the emperor in Constantinople.
-需要多久? -最多六天
How long? -Six days at most.
你能挡得住土耳其人那麽久?
Can you hold off the Turks that long?
当然!
Of course!
卢卡斯大人,史弗兰兹大人
Lord Loukas, Lord Sphrantzes,
确保朱斯蒂尼亚尼大人 拥有他所需要的一切来保卫城牆
see to it that Lord Giustiniani has everything he needs
to defend the walls.
直到舰队抵达前 我们得阻止那些鄂图曼帝国的溷蛋
We must keep those Ottoman bastards at bay until the fleet arrives.
(距离君士坦丁堡外48公里)
苏丹
Sultan, a message.
(1453年5月20日)
有消息
是紧急情况
It's urgent.
给我备马!
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表