剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
妳最好留心那傢伙
You'd do well to keep an eye on that one.
我告诉妳我跟他们说了什麽
I'll tell you what I told them.
在围城结束之前,我不打算离开
I don't intend to leave until I see this siege through.
妳可以告诉他们,我绝无虚言
You can tell them I will honor my word.
我不在乎他们怎麽说
[Therma] I don't care what they say.
带我离开这座城市
Take me from this city.
妳是说要嫁给我吗?
You're speaking of marriage?
-妳父亲会怎麽… -我不需要丈夫
How would your father-- -I don't need a husband.
我只需要去义大利
Just passage to Italy.
我会付钱给你
I will pay you.
考虑一下我的提议
Think about my offer.
在加拉塔上方的山丘
[narrator] In the hills above Galata,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥将七十艘以上的船隻 经由陆地运送
Mehmed's daring plan to bring more than 70 ships across land,
再放置到金角湾的大胆计画正在进行
and drop them into the Golden Horn is progressing.
这项巨大工程的成功 仰赖的是绝对保密
The massive operation is dependent upon complete secrecy.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是个守口如瓶的人
Mehmed was very secretive,
他曾经说过
and he used to say,
“如果我的鬍子裡 有其中一根鬍鬚知道我的想法
"If one hair in my beard
knew what I really think,
我会把它拔♥出♥来♥”
I would pull it out."
他们所到之处尽是间谍环绕
Everywhere they were surrounded by spies.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在会议上说的每一句话 都被回报给罗马人
Anything Mehmed said in the council
was reported to the Romans.
而罗马人做的每一个决定 也都马上传到穆♥罕♥默♥德♥耳裡
Anything that the Romans decided was reported to Mehmed immediately.
很多讯息都是流通的
So there was a lot of that.
加拉塔,热那亚的贸易殖民地
[narrator] Galata, the Genoese trading colony across the Golden Horn
隔着金角湾与君士坦丁堡对望
from Constantinople,
它就坐落在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 计画搬运船隻的路径下方
sits just below Mehmed's planned route for his ships,
那是个间谍行动的温床
and is a hotbed of spying.
苏丹对它的顾虑也日渐增长
A growing concern for the sultan.
热那亚人都是生意人
The Genoese are merchant states.
他们没有很激♥情♥的宗教政策
They don't have a kind of dramatic religious policy,
他们没有什麽计画,大家只想发财
they don't have a kind of plan except to get rich.
就像是…
It's like, "We'll stay here, behind our walls,
我们会乖乖待在这裡,待在城牆裡
我们会跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 跟任何需要的人谈谈
and we'll talk to Mehmed, we'll talk to whoever we need to
但我们会跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥说 “别担心,我们不会介入”
but we'll say to Mehmed, 'don't worry, we won't interfere.'"
热那亚人还有一个小问题
[Philippedes] Genoese also had a little problem.
他们提供物资给鄂图曼军队
They supplied the Ottoman forces.
但是在晚上,我们发现
But at night, we're told,
他们会去协助 朱斯蒂尼亚尼的防御工作
they used to go and help Giustiniani and the defense.
所以他们尽可能去讨好每一方
So they were trying to play every possible side.
苏丹
Sultan,
加拉塔的热那亚省长来了
the Genoese Governor of Galata is here to see you.
洛美里尼大人,谢谢你来
[Mehmed] Lord Lomellini.
Thank you for coming.
我只有几分钟时间
I only have a few minutes,
你应该知道 这些天来我有很多事情要忙
as you can imagine there is much to keep me busy these days.
当然了,苏丹
Yes, of course, Sultan.
有件事得仰赖某种信赖关係
There is a matter which requires the sort of confidence
那是好邻居之间才有的默契
which can only be had between good neighbors.
我们在加拉塔的小小殖民地
Our humble little colony in Galata
一直都是鄂图曼人的好朋友
has always been a friend of the Ottoman people.
也是罗马人的好朋友
And of the Romans.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我们只是寻找交易机会 讨生活而已
But we simply seek to ply our trade and make a living.
我们是所有人中立的朋友
A neutral friend to all.
还有呢?
And?
我们一再对苏丹表示我们的支持
We have repeatedly shown our support of the sultan,
为你的军队提供穀物与物资 你们开口的话,连船隻都给你们
supplying grains and goods to your army,
and ships when asked.
我们帮助过你父亲,愿他安息
We helped your father, rest his soul,
在瓦尔纳战役,我们帮助他渡过海峡
at the Battle of Varna, when he needed to cross the straits.
如果你的间谍…
If your spies...
看到了我想继续保密的事情
were to see something that I wished to remain unseen,
如果这些事被汇报给罗马人
and if that was reported to the Romans,
那会让我非常不高兴
that would make me very unhappy.
Hm.
我可以保证我绝对不会洩漏半句
You can be sure I will not speak of anything.
如果你刚刚说的真有其事
If there were to be something like you suggest.
但是?
But?
世界各地的人 都会到我们的港口进行交易
People from all parts of the world come through our gates to trade,
他们的交易包罗万象
with many different agendas.
加拉塔的热那亚人 贩运讯息已经好几世纪了
The Genoese in Galata have trafficked in information for centuries.
But discretion might be more profitable in the coming weeks.
但接下来几週 谨言慎行会带来更多利润
我绝对会尽我所能,苏丹
I will certainly try my best, Sultan.
我会感激你的,洛美里尼大人
You have my thanks, Lord Lomellini.
必要时,予以尊重
[Sengör] Wherever necessary, you instill respect.
必要时,予以威吓
Wherever necessary, you instill fear.
但你有坚定的目标
But you have an aim.
为了达成目标,你会做任何必要的事
To reach that aim, you do whatever is necessary
这就是天才的作为
and that is a sign of genius.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥命令他的砲兵 直接越过加拉塔上空开火
[narrator] Mehmed orders his cannons fired directly over Galata,
攻击停靠在金角湾的船隻
at the ships moored in the Golden Horn.
爆♥炸♥声掩盖了他的手下在陆地上
The bombardment obscures the sounds of his men
为运送鄂图曼船隻而开闢道路的声音
clearing the overland path for the Ottoman ships...
也对洛美里尼省长传达了明确的讯息
and sends a clear message to Governor Lomellini...
“下一个可能就是你”
"You could be next!"
(塞尔维亚,斯梅代雷沃省)
[distant chatter]
在几百公里外的西方 鄂图曼人的麻烦正在酝酿
Hundreds of miles to the West, trouble could be brewing for the Ottomans
是他们的宿敌
in the form of their old adversaries,
匈牙利人和塞尔维亚人
the Hungarians and Serbs.
还在忙吗?
Still working?
一直在忙,亲爱的
Always, my dear.
暖暖身?
Some warmth?
我看到斯特凡将军又来了
I saw General Stefan was here again.
他最近很常来
He's been making frequent visits.
跟匈牙利人保持友好关係总是没错
It's always good to keep friendly relations with the Hungarians.
那罗马呢?
And what of Rome?
罗马对于东正教♥徒♥的问题 总是不愠不火
Rome will always drag its feet when it comes to Orthodox Christians.
我们不是教宗的朋友
We are no friends of the pope.
什麽意思?
Meaning?
妳想问什麽, 玛拉?
What are you after, Mara?
你要派军队攻打土耳其人吗?
Are you sending an army to attack the Turks?
我不能跟妳讨论这个
That is a matter I cannot discuss.
你不相信我吗?
Do you not trust me?
我相信妳
I trust you.
但是?
But?
议会裡的一些人觉得妳效忠的是苏丹
Some in the council feel your allegiance is with the sultan.
那你呢?
And what about you?
现在的时局非常複杂,亲爱的
These are complicated times, my dear.
若围城战耗时太久 这是很有可能发生的
[Gürkan] It was quite possible, if the siege took too long,
匈牙利国王可能会引领大军前来
that the Hungarian king could come with a major relieving force
那你就完蛋了
then you would have been doomed.
如果匈牙利军队就在你旁边
If there's a Hungarian army waiting at your side
而你又正在围城的话
and you are in a besieging position,
你的整支军队可能就会被歼灭
then your entire army could be annihilated.
攻击鄂图曼人会是个天大的错误
Attacking the Ottomans would be a grave mistake.
别认为年轻就代表软弱
Do not mistake youth for weakness.
就算只是一句流言传到他耳中
If even a whisper of this gets to him,
鄂图曼军队马上就会来到城门前 他们会击溃你的军队
you will have the Ottoman army at the gates and they will crush your army.
应该是我们的军队吧
You mean our army?
父王,拜託你
Father, please,
我求求你,重新考虑你的计划 免得一切太迟
I beg you to reconsider your plan before it's too late.
妳总是显露出 超过妳的年纪该有的智慧
You have always been wise beyond your years.
就像妳母亲
Like your mother.
但现在…
I fear now...
妳恐怕被苏丹蒙蔽了双眼
you are blinded by the sultan.
我和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥情同母子
Mehmed is like a son to me.
穆拉德已经死了
Murad is dead,
妳在阿德里安堡的日子也已经过去了
and your time in Adrianople has passed.
或许…
Perhaps...
妳应该考虑进入下一段婚姻了
you should consider another marriage.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表