剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
在穹顶上行走
就为了欣赏美景
walking on top of the domes in order to survey the beauty.
他用这些想法
来描述他现在已进入了天堂
And he describes it in these ideas that now he is in the realm of heaven.
这不仅仅是象徵性的
It's not just a symbolic thing, for him it's a mystical and a...
对他来说,这是神秘的,并实现了
圣训的传统
it's, uh, fulfilling what was the tradition of the hadith
谁佔领了君士坦丁堡
that the one who takes Constantinople will be truly blessed.
谁就会得到真正的祝福
苏丹…
我们找到大公了
Sultan, we've found the grand duke.
皇帝呢?
And the emperor?
还没有
Not yet.
带他进来
[Zaganos] Bring him in.
够了
Enough.
您好,苏丹
Salutations, Sultan.
我是卢卡斯♥诺♥塔拉斯
I'm Loukas Notaras, the grand duke
大公和军队的最高指挥官
and supreme commander of the military forces.
殿下,我是来为您效劳的
Your highest majesty, I am here to offer you my services.
为了纪念您的胜利 我带来了一份礼物
And in honor of your victory, I have brought a gift.
你何不把这些财富交给你的皇帝? 他明明有需要
Why didn't you give these riches to your emperor
when he so clearly needed it?
-殿下,我… -你是个什麽样的无赖?
Lord, I-- -What kind of scoundrel are you?
妇女和儿童在你身边挨饿 你却在囤积你的财富
Hoarding your wealth while women and children starve around you.
苏丹,您误解了
Sultan, you misunderstand me.
我…
误解?
I... misunderstand?
拜託,我的意图是高尚的
Please, my intentions are honorable.
-问问您的维齐尔,哈利勒帕夏 -钱♥达♥尔勒哈利勒?
Ask your vizier, Halil Pasha.
Candarli Halil?
是的,我和他一起努力儘快结束围城
Yes, I worked with him to bring the siege to a quick end,
希望避免流血事件
in the hopes of avoiding the bloodshed.
若您能把他叫来,他可以作证
If you could call him here, he would testify so.
把这隻狗♥杂♥种♥带走 他没了脑袋会更好看
Take this half-breed dog away. He'll look better without his head.
不,拜託!苏丹!
[Loukas] No, please! Sultan!
拜託,不!
Please no! No!
不,怜悯我!
怜悯我!
No, mercy! Mercy!
祝贺您,苏丹
Congratulations, Sultan.
你赢得了一场伟大的胜利
You have won a great victory.
谢谢你…
Thank you...
我的老师
my teacher.
你打算怎麽处理你的新珠宝?
What will you do with your new jewel?
我要在这裡建立我帝国的首都
I will build the capital of my empire here.
新罗马
The new Rome.
会很辉煌
It will be splendid.
没错
Yes.
老师…
Teacher, when my father came back
当我父亲归来…
夺走了我的王位后…
and took the throne from me,
你还记得你说过的话吗?
do you remember what you said?
你说过…
“当你的时代到来后…
You said, "When it's truly your time,
你将合法继承王位…
you'll take your rightful place on the throne
并抛弃过去的一切”
and throw aside the trappings of the past."
现在你已经成人了
And now you are your own man.
你为什麽不相信我?
Why didn't you believe in me?
我尽我所能…
I gave all I could,
助你成功
so you would succeed.
现在我心甘情愿地去流亡
Now I go into exile, willingly.
不是流亡
Not exile.
大维齐尔…
Grand Vizier, reunite Candarli Halil with his dear friend, Loukas Notaras.
让钱♥达♥尔勒哈利勒和他亲爱的朋友 卢卡斯♥诺♥塔拉斯团聚
我很乐意
Gladly.
苏丹,我所做的一切都是为你服务
Everything I have done, Sultan, has been done to serve you.
当你变老时,请你记住这一点
如果你变老了
Please remember that when you grow old, if you grow old.
老师,谢谢你所有的教训
Thank you for all your lessons, teacher.
我都记住了
They will be remembered.
大家都称之为君士坦丁堡的陷落
Everybody calls it the fall of Constantinople.
没有陷落,什麽也没有陷落
It wasn't a fall. Nothing fell.
而是征服
It was a conquest.
征服君士坦丁
[Gürkan] The conquest of Constantinople
被视为大砲对抗城市的 第一次重大胜利
can be regarded as the first major victory of cannons against cities.
这是一件大事
It was one big event that showed the world
向世界展示了 大砲可以如此有效地对抗牆壁
how effective cannons can be against walls,
因此,这表明牆壁已经过时
so it was the declaration that the walls are obsolete.
在世界历史上
There are a few people in world history
很少有人自称为世界征服者
who get to call themselves world conquerors.
征服者穆♥罕♥默♥德♥…
Mehmed the Conqueror,
在很多方面改变了世界历史的本质
in many senses, changed the nature of world history.
这个伟大的帝国将继续统治
欧洲的三分之一,北非大部分地区
This great empire that will go on to dominate a third of Europe,
整个中东地区,并向波斯湾
most of North Africa, the whole of the Middle East,
going towards the Persian Gulf
甚至是往东南亚扩张
and even at certain points towards South-East Asia.
该国是时候从基♥督♥教和伊♥斯♥兰♥教世界 边界上的一个随机公国
It's the time when this state turns around from being just one random principality
转变为未来300年
on the borders between Christendom and Islam,
世界政♥治♥的主导力量
to being the dominant force in world politics for 300 years.
吾儿,红苹果是你的了
[Mara] My son, the Red Apple is yours.
这是你新帝国的奖赏
It is the prize of your new empire.
于是…
And so...
我们开始了
we begin.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表