剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
城牆上陈列着 君士坦丁堡最神圣的文物
being displayed on the city walls at the time of the Ottoman siege.
于是《基♥督♥普世君王》 和圣母玛丽亚的伟大画像
So these great images of Christ Pantocrator and the Virgin Mary
便被沿着城牆展示以鼓励军队
are taken around the walls to encourage the troops.
当然,圣母玛丽亚 曾多次拯救过这座城市
And of course, the Virgin had saved the city many times before,
尤其是过去的穆♥斯♥林♥♥军♥队
not least from Muslim armies in the past.
所以儘管战争可怕
So, terrifying, yes,
但是双方都深信上帝以某种方式
but both sides clearly believed that God is on their side
站在了自己那一边
in one way or another.
因此,围城进入了新的阶段 攻击变得更加血腥
[Crowley] And so the siege enters a new phase
where the attacks get bloodier,
战术更加激烈,战斗更加凶勐
the techniques more intense,
and the fighting more ferocious.
考虑到中世纪战争的本质
[Talbot] You think about the physical nature of medieval warfare.
当然那时有一些枪♥支♥和弓箭
使你可以远距离杀人
Certainly, we have some guns and some bows and arrows
that enable you to kill people at a distance.
但是,很多战斗都是肩并肩进行的
But lots of the fighting happens hand to hand,
有剑、斧头和长矛
with swords, and axes, and spears,
你想想它的本质…
where you think about the visceral nature of that.
用斧头砸碎一个人的头颅
You know, the physical force that's required
或者刺穿他的胸膛都需要体力
to smash someone in the skull with an ax, or to stab them through the chest.
Ahh!
你看着某人的眼睛
[Talbot] You're looking at someone in the eyes,
你看到了自己的武器 对他们造成的伤害
and you're seeing the damage that your weapon does to them.
知道在接下来的几秒钟内 你也会有同样的遭遇
Knowing that in the next few seconds, that could happen to you.
一定很恐怖
It must be absolutely terrifying.
Ahh!
(围城第六週)
[cannon fire in distance]
牆上的义大利人朱斯蒂尼亚尼…
The Italian on the walls,
Giustiniani...
需要处理一下,帕夏,他故意激怒我
needs to be dealt with, Pasha.
He baits me.
我求之不得
I would love nothing more than to deal with him personally.
我欣赏你的热情,扎加诺斯帕夏
I admire your enthusiasm, Zaganos Pasha,
但是或许没必要
but that may not be necessary.
您在想什麽?
What's on your mind?
大人!
Sir!
朱斯蒂尼亚尼!
[Zaganos Pasha,shouting] Giustiniani!
扎加诺斯帕夏疯了吗?
Has Zaganos Pasha gone insane?
他在做什麽?
What's he doing?
朱斯蒂尼亚尼!
[Zaganos Pasha, shouting] Giustiniani!
我有苏丹本人的消息!
I bring word from the sultan himself!
苏丹
Sultan.
你就是那盘据在牆上的热那亚恶梦
So, you're the Genoese nightmare that stalks walls.
我还被骂过更难听的
I've been called worse.
海盗?
Hmm. Pirate?
你和你那帮亡命之徒 令我损失了很多人
You and your band of outlaws have cost me many men...
但赢得了我的尊重
but earned my respect.
你过奖了,苏丹
You flatter me, Sultan.
我是讲道理的,佣兵
I offer reason, mercenary.
若你想要的是奉承 回去找你那爱抱怨的雇主
If it is flattery you're looking for, turn back to your whimpering paymasters.
他们忙于处决鄂图曼的囚犯 没时间跟我甜言蜜语
They're too busy executing Ottoman prisoners to sweet-talk me.
这不是你的斗争
This is not your fight.
你是个佣兵 所以我准备给你一大笔钱
You're a soldier of fortune, so, I'm prepared to give you a fortune.
现在说有点晚了,苏丹
It's a little late for that, Sultan.
有传言说
There's a rumor,
如果胜利,皇帝会给你利姆诺斯岛
the emperor has offered you the island of Lemnos
in the event of a victory.
皇帝还向其他三位
The emperor has also promised the same island
与你作战的人许诺了同一岛屿
to three others fighting with you.
你听说过吗?
Have you heard?
君主,我们不能接受这种事
[Notaras] Emperor, this is unacceptable.
我们怎麽知道他没有背叛我们?
How do we know he's not betraying us?
我们把他们俩一起用剑射死 一了百了!
Let us send arrows into both of them and be done!
环顾四周,士兵
Look around, soldier.
这场战役你不可能赢
You cannot win this battle.
我不需要赢
I don't have to win.
基♥督♥教军队到来只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before the Christian army arrives.
而且你打败不了他们
And you will not defeat them.
总之,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥很会激励人
Mehmed motivated people any way he could.
他甚至试图引诱朱斯蒂尼亚尼
He even tried to, uh, entice Giustiniani
离开君士坦丁堡加入他的队伍
away from, uh, Constantinople to join him,
并提议要给他钱
and he offered him money.
现在离开防线
[Mehmed] Leave the defenses now,
你和你的士兵将获得超乎想像的
and you and your men will be given land and riches
土地和财富
beyond your wildest dreams.
在我军的保护下
I will make you governor of all the Aegean islands
你将成为爱琴海群岛的省长
with the protection of my military.
你可以自♥由♥地做任何你想做的事
而无需缴税
You will be free to conduct any business you wish, with no taxes.
我的出价会使你比皇帝本人更加富有
My offer would make you wealthier than the emperor himself.
天哪,他们在说什麽?
For God's sake, what are they talking about?
告诉我,苏丹…
Tell me, Sultan...
是什麽阻止我割断你的头
what is to stop me from cutting off your head,
在此时此刻结束此事?
and ending this here and now? -[chuckles]
士兵…
[Mehmed] Soldier...
你得在日落之前答覆我
I'll need your answer by sundown.
是扎加诺斯帕夏叫了我的名字
[Giustiniani] Zaganos Pasha called for me by name.
所以你就像他的妓♥女♥一样跑过去?
And you go running like his whore?
卢卡斯大人!他都高举着白旗了
Lord Loukas! He held aloft a white flag!
知道他的来意也对我们有利
It was in our interest to know what he had to say.
他想做什麽?
Which was?
扎加诺斯帕夏劝我 带着我的士兵离开
Zaganos Pasha bid me to take my men and leave.
-用什麽来交换? -用我们的生命,大人
In return for what?
In return for our lives, my lord.
若我们离开,他会饶恕我们
He would spare us, if we flee.
随着鄂图曼帝国的舰船驶入金角湾
[narrator] With Ottoman ships in the Golden Horn
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的军队在该城市的 陆上城牆外扎营
and Mehmed's army encamped outside the city's landward walls,
如今罗马人被迫在两条战线上 保卫君士坦丁堡
the Romans are now forced to defend Constantinople on two fronts.
该城市也还在承受
The city is also still reeling from the bloody aftermath
罗马人袭击港口船隻失败的血腥后果
of the failed Roman attack on the ships in the harbor.
在君士坦丁堡内,人♥民♥对失败的袭击 感到愤怒并加以谴责
Within Constantinople was fury and blame, uh, at the failed attack,
但情况变得更糟,因为他们意识到
but it got worse because they realized
有一定数量的水手被俘虏了
that a certain number of sailors had been captured.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥把他们钉在牆外的木桩上
And Mehmed then had them impaled on stakes outside the walls.
守军的回应是
The defenders, uh, responded
将一些土耳其俘虏在城垛中绞死
by hanging some of their Turkish prisoners from the battlements.
因此随着围城进行,双方都出现了
So we see a kind of spiral of brutality unfolding
一种恶性循环
between the two sides as the siege went on.
围城六週后,双方都已接近临界点
[narrator] Six weeks into the siege,
both sides are nearing their breaking point.
这是充满创伤和溷乱的时刻
[Crowley] It's a moment of trauma and complete chaos.
但也有很多个人的悲痛时刻、勇气…
[Crowley] But there are many individual moments of pathos,
-起来! -…牺牲
of courage, of... -[Roman soldier] Get up!
住手!停下!
[Crowley] ...sacrifice. -[Ana] Stop!
Stop it!
-你没看到他受伤了吗? -他会被我的剑击中
He's hurt. Can't you see? -He will get a blow of my sword.
不!你没有怜悯之心吗?
No! Have you no mercy?
让我看看他的伤口
Let me tend to his wound.
你们的教宗宣扬以德报怨
Your pope preaches to return good for evil.
这样的善举也许有助于 我们在上帝面前的形象
Perhaps a good deed of charity like this will help in our cause in front of God.
我以为妳不会来
I thought you weren't coming.
我总是信守诺言
I always keep my promises.
我会带妳去妳想去的任何地方
[Giustiniani] I will take you wherever you wish.
我的船在港口等着
I have my ship waiting in the harbor.
若我们能活下来
If we survive.
那个港口到处都是土耳其的船
That harbor is filled with Turkish ships.
你可以拖延多长时间?
How much longer can you hold them off?
绝望不适合妳,瑟玛
Despair doesn't suit you, Therma.
我要带妳远离这个可悲之地
I will take you away, far away from this wretched place.
你在这裡会很安全
[Ana] You will be safe here.
妳应该让我死的
Oh! Oh!
You should have let me die.
太多人死了
Too many people have died.
我必须相信这个世界还有好的一面
I must believe there is still good in this world.
苏丹
[messenger] Sultan.
来自君士坦丁堡的消息
A message from Constantinople.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表