剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
Yet here you are encamped outside the city with thousands of soldiers!
罗马人的时代结束了,小间谍
[shouts] The Romans' time is ending, little spy.
会结束得多残酷 得由妳的皇帝来决定
How brutally it ends is in your emperor's hands.
马上叫扎加诺斯帕夏过来
Fetch me Zaganos Pasha immediately.
我会让我的人确认妳说的话 要是妳对我说谎…
I will have my men confirm your story. If you're lying to me--
如果你要因为我犯的罪处决我
If you must execute me for my crimes, so be it.
儘管动手吧
但若你攻下城市
But if you take the city,
我求你
I beg you,
仁慈一点
be kind.
做一位守信的君主 就像你承诺过的一样
Be the ruler you say you will be.
在君士坦丁堡裡
[narrator] In Constantinople,
突袭鄂图曼舰队的计画
a plan to ambush the Ottoman fleet
由威尼斯海军军官贾柯莫可可带领
is led by Venetian naval officer, Giacomo Coco.
这个时候 热那亚人与威尼斯人之间出现了问题
[Dr. Marios Philippedes] The problems here come down
between the Genoese and Venetians.
一个进攻计画成形了
An attempt was planned
而可可负责指挥,由威尼斯人…
and Coco was placed in charge of it, Venetian,
去烧毁金角湾裡的土耳其船隻
to go burn the Turkish boats that were in the harbor.
威尼斯人策划了这个攻击 皇帝也同意了
The Venetians planned this, approved by the emperor,
而热那亚人发现这个计画 他们也想参与其中
then the Genoese find out about it
and they wanted to be part of it.
所以整个行动被延迟了好几天
So the operation was postponed for a number of days
好让热那亚人可以参加
so the Genoese could participate.
不能再拖了,我不懂到底在等什麽
We can't keep delaying. I don't understand the hold up!
像这样的突击,一定要考虑周全
[Lomellini] An attack of this sort must be thought out properly.
这是急不得的
There is no room for haste.
踏错一步
One wrong move,
可能就是我们所有人的末日
and it will be the end of all of us.
我们不需要你的意见
We don't need your advice.
让你在这裡只是出于礼貌
You are simply here as a courtesy.
我会说这种礼貌根本不必要
An unnecessary one if you ask me.
And how do you plan to get through my harbor to the Ottoman ships?
那你打算怎麽通过我的港湾 到鄂图曼舰队那裡?
如果我的守夜人 看到任何船隻通过港湾
If my night watch sees any ship moving through the harbor,
他们别无选择,只能敲响警钟了
they will have no choice but to sound the alarms.
现在…
麻烦了
Now, please,
让我们再从头演练一遍,好吗?
let us go over the plans one more time, eh?
如果有我该知道的事,现在就告诉我
[in Italian] If there is anything I need to know, tell me now.
会有什麽事呢,大人?
What could there be to know, Lord?
我用我母亲的坟墓发誓 要是你背叛我们
I swear on my dead mother's grave, if you betray us
我会把你砍成两半 把你的内脏挂在加拉塔石塔上
I will cut you in half and string your guts from Galata Tower.
还好我一直都非常忠诚
Then it is just as well I am faithful.
(4月28日,围城第23天)
经过几次延迟
[narrator] After several delays,
摧毁鄂图曼舰队的秘密任务
the secret mission to destroy the Ottoman fleet
终于在4月28日的晚上开始
is launched on the night of April the 28th.
策划者打算用利用“希腊火”
The saboteurs plan to use Greek Fire
将76艘鄂图曼舰队烧成灰烬 沉入海底
to incinerate the 76 Ottoman ships and sink them.
希腊火是一种 易燃材料与松树树脂的溷合物
Greek Fire which is a kind of mixture of inflammable material and pine resin.
如果被它攻击
If you were hit by this,
你会被活活烧死,绝对逃不了
you were going to be burned alive and there was no, no way out of it.
就像是中世纪的汽油弹
It is like medieval napalm.
你是个顽固的热那亚溷蛋 朱斯蒂尼亚尼
You're a stubborn-assed Genoese bastard, Giustiniani.
但你的确是个战士
But you are a warrior.
我也想对你说一样的话,可可
I'd like to pay you the same compliment, Coco,
但可惜的是,你不是热那亚人
but, unfortunately, you are not Genoese.
若一切顺利,今晚就能结束这一切
God willing, we will end this tonight.
但是,如果我有去无回
But, if I don't come back,
你愿意确保 我太太跟女儿拿到这个吗?
will you make sure that my wife and daughters get this?
祝福你,兄弟
Godspeed, brother.
-再会 -再会
Ciao.
Ciao.
可可跟他的手下驾船航向金角湾
[narrator] Coco and his men set out upon the Golden Horn.
如果他们可以摧毁鄂图曼舰队
If they're able to destroy the Ottoman fleet,
就会改变整个君士坦丁堡战役的走向
it could change the entire course of the battle for Constantinople.
准备希腊火
Prepare the Greek Fire.
中止计画!
Abort!
Abort!
找掩护
Take cover!
不
No!
有人背叛我们
We have been betrayed.
你的忠诚将会名留青史,吾友
History will reward your loyalty, my friend.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表