剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
妳有什麽事吗?
Was there something you wanted?
请继续吧
Please, continue.
给我派个信差
Get me a messenger now.
他必须马上赶到君士坦丁堡
He must make haste to Constantinople.
(围城第三週)
[narrator] After nearly three weeks of fighting,
经过近三週的奋战
君士坦丁堡围城战正处于十字路口
the siege of Constantinople is at a crossroads.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥必须决定撤退并消减损失 或改变策略
Mehmed must decide to withdraw and cut his losses, or change tactics.
一个更大的问题笼罩着他的阵营
A larger question hangs heavy over his camp.
他的军队依然对他忠诚吗?
Does he still have the loyalty of his troops?
由于军队中失败主义分子鼓吹
鄂图曼阵营士气低落
[Gürkan] The morale was low on the Ottoman camp,
propagated by the defeatist elements in the army.
但是,如果围城的时间太长
But it was quite possible if the siege took too long,
很可能会有来自西部的援军
there was gonna be reinforcements coming from the West.
到时就完蛋了
Then you would've been doomed.
对亚历山大或凯撒来说 佔领君士坦丁堡几乎是不可能的
Taking Constantinople would be near impossible for Alexander, or Caesar.
接近,但不是没可能
Near, but not impossible.
他们的整个军队都聚集在城牆
With their entire armies mustered at the city walls.
你说的是假设
Speaking in hypotheticals.
如果我们失去了人♥民♥的信任 那就不是假设了
It won't be hypothetical if we lose the faith of our men.
帕夏,我向你保证…
你现在需要的是将失败变成胜利!
Pasha, I can assure you--
What you need right now, is to turn defeat into victory!
提供休战条件以结束围城
Offer terms for a truce to end the siege.
在这种情况下若皇帝还不接受 那他就是一个傻瓜
The emperor would be a fool not to embrace it in the circumstances.
你已经达到其他苏丹
You are in a position to demand concessions,
不曾实现过的地步了
that no other sultan has achieved.
你可以要求增加税收、边界及领土
Taxes, increased borders, territory--
但无法拿下这座城市
But not the city!
无论如何,这是明显的胜利
It's a clear victory regardless.
-或许在你的时代算是吧… -够了!
Maybe back in your day-- -Enough!
来自塞尔维亚宫廷,仅供苏丹过目
From the Serbian court, for the sultan's eyes only.
我的继母来信警告 巴尔干诸国正在预谋着什麽
My stepmother warns of conspiracy from the Balkan states.
我们必须迅速行动
We must act quickly.
我同意
I agree.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥年轻又固执
Mehmed, he's young and headstrong.
他想做一些真正能激发想像力的事
He wants to do something that really captures the imagination.
但是像钱♥达♥尔勒这样的人是官僚
But people like Candarli, they're bureaucrats:
“我们要进行更多的和平谈判 我们需要谨慎对待邻居
"Let's have more peace talks," "We need to be cautious with our neighbors,"
不要危害我们已经拥有的东西”
"Let's not jeopardize what we've already got."
激发想像力固然不错 但要花多少钱?
Capturing the imagination is all very well, but how much does it cost?
哈利勒帕夏,我会考虑你的建议
Halil Pasha, I'll consider your suggestion.
就这样,谢谢你
That will be all, thank you.
扎加诺斯帕夏,跟我来
Zagonos Pasha come with me.
因为,若穆♥罕♥默♥德♥认为自己 可以佔领这座城市的想法失败了
[Woodwin] Because if Mehmed fails with this idea that he can take the city,
那会发生什麽事?
what would happen then?
有传言说,西方的进攻迫在眉睫
[narrator] With rumors of a looming attack from the West,
间谍在罗马和鄂图曼帝国宫廷之间 进行秘密沟通
spies secretly back-channel between the Roman and Ottoman courts.
妳自幼就趁奴隶主不注意时
You grew up playing on the walls,
在城牆上玩耍
when the slave master wasn't looking.
所以,别告诉我 妳不知道出城的秘密通道
So don't tell me you don't know a hidden way out of the city.
但是牆外太危险了
But it's too dangerous outside the walls.
到处都是土耳其人
Turks are everywhere.
我付的钱还不够多吗?
Have I not paid you well?
还不够在宫裡找个工作?
Found a placement in the palace?
让我帮你带口信吧 没有人会注意到我的
Let me take your message. No one sees a girl like me.
这件事很敏感
It's a sensitive matter.
我必须亲自处理
I must tend to it personally.
有…
There is...
有一个古老的蓄水池
there is the old cistern system.
带我去
Take me there.
(安娜)
[Ana] I used to come down here to play when I was alone.
我独自一人的时候常来这裡玩
我没有带别人来过
I've never shown it to anyone else.
我果然没有看错人,亲爱的
[Loukas] I chose you well, my dear girl.
妳比大部分的战士更有勇气
You've had courage in your veins for longer than most warriors.
这边
This way.
君士坦丁堡下蜿蜒的古老蓄水池
[narrator] The ancient cisterns snaking beneath Constantinople
为出城提供了隐蔽的通道
provide a covert way outside the city.
这裡是鄂图曼军营外约半公里处
[Ana] We are a quarter of a mile outside the Ottoman camp.
好的
[Loukas] Okay.
回城裡去吧
Go back to the city.
如果鄂图曼人看到你 他们会当场杀了你
If the Ottomans see you they will kill you on the spot.
我能对付他们
I can deal with them.
回去吧
Go back.
嘿…
[Loukas sighs] Hey...
走吧,孩子
go, child.
站住!你是谁?在这裡做什麽?
[soldier] Stop! Who are you, and what's your business here?
我是罗马贵族 我有消息可以帮助你的目的
I'm a Roman nobleman with news that could help your cause.
那你为何像奴隶一样下跪?
[soldier] Then why you kneel down like a slave huh?
如果你知道我是谁,大兵
If you knew who I was, soldier,
你会更尊重我的
you would speak to me with a little more respect.
醒醒
Argh!
Wake up.
快醒醒,你这个老希腊人
Wake up, you old Greek.
我已经死了,下了地狱
Oh, I've died and gone to hell.
我会明智地选择我的言辞 诺塔拉斯大人
I would choose my words wisely, Lord Notaras.
我是你还活着唯一的理由
I'm the only reason you are still alive.
你是来投诚的吗?
Are you here to defect?
不可能
Hardly.
我是来办事的
I'm here for business.
我是来讨论休战条款的
I'm here... to discuss terms for truce.
奉皇帝之命?
By the order of the emperor?
把他交给我吧
Leave him to me.
议告诉我你的提议
Tell me your offer?
我会告知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥应该提供什麽
I will tell you what Mehmed should offer.
你夺取该城市的企图失败了
Your attempts to take the city have failed.
你的军队很快会发生叛变
Your army will mutiny soon,
而你的年轻苏丹会因战败赔上性命
and your young sultan will pay for defeat with his life.
你的皇帝和他的义大利佣兵也是如此
The same could be said about your emperor and his Italian mercenaries.
君士坦丁是个公平的人
Constantine is a fair man,
他很明智,知道什麽时候该停下来
and he is wise enough to know when to stop.
而穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是我的苏丹
And Mehmed is my sultan.
那就跟他讲道理
Ah, then...
talk sense into him.
结束这场围城吧
否则团结一心的基♥督♥教军队 就会出现在城门外
End this siege before a unified Christian army shows up at these gates.
若他们真的会来
If they come.
我们都知道这只是时间问题
We both know it's just a matter of time.
若你的苏丹不让步
And if your sultan does not back down,
我们都会输
we all lose.
你建议什麽条件?
What terms do you suggest?
要求跟罗马人停战的压力越来越大
[narrator] Pressure mounts to offer the Romans a truce.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥已经没有时间 寻找进入君士坦丁堡的途径了
Mehmed is running out of time to find a way into Constantinople.
有一天
[Murad, voice echoing] One day,
当我死了
when I die,
这把剑又将属于你
this will be yours again.
这把剑经历了太多的战斗
This sword has seen too many battles to count.
但吾儿,你要注意
But heed this, my son...
每一位伟大的领袖…
Every great leader...
都有这样的武器
has such a weapon
充满了传承
imbued with legacy
传奇
and legend...
和希望
and hope.
但是,维持一个帝国的
But what sustains an empire
不仅仅是武器
is not just its weapons.
需要智慧和忠诚
It takes wisdom,
and loyalty...
战略和本能
strategy...
and instinct.
最后,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Ultimately, Mehmed,
只有你的思想…
it is your mind
才能赢得这场战斗
that will win the fight.
把我的製图员和抄写员叫来!
Fetch me my cartographer and a scribe!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥有着拿破崙的特性
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表