剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你说你不会这么做
You know that you won't do it...
但你害怕自己会这么做
but you're afraid that you will.
但你知道自己是不会这么做的
But you know that you won't.
就是这样
So, that's it.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
谢谢你的坦诚 邦奇
Thank you for your honesty, Bunchy.
等等 我们不能
Wait, can't we just...
像以前一样吗
go back to the way it was?
我真的很想再见到你和克利福德
I really want to keep seeing you and Clifford.
不
No.
邦奇
Bunchy.
我
I...
我不能拿我儿子的健康
I can't put my son's well-being at risk
在一些你不确定的事上冒险
for something that you're unsure of.
但我不是不确定
But I'm not unsure.
你怎么知道
How can you know for a fact
你永远不会伤害他呢
that you would never do anything?
如果你这么担心
If you were that worried...
那肯定是有原因的
there must be a reason.
米基 这是我们所有的钱
Come on, Mick, this is all the money we got.
我们赶快离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here, already.
马来了
There he is.
看起来还不错
Looks good.
他从第八名升到第一名
He's gone up to eight-to-one.
你答应过我 我们可以用这笔钱做点事
Come on, you promised we could do something with that money.
开创我自己的事业
Start my own business.
米基
Mickey.
什么
What?
米基
Mickey?
我原谅你 米基
I forgive you, Mickey.
我现在过得更好
I'm in a better place now.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你是船长
You are the captain.
七号♥马
Number seven.
怎么了
What about it?
七号♥马叫什么名字
What's his name?
船长
Uh, The Captain.
天呐
Holy shit.
怎么了
What's up?
天呐
Holy shit.
我们走
Let's go.
老爹 我们离开这里吧
Come on, Pop, let's just get out of here.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
所有的钱
All of it.
两万美金
$20,000.
全压在船长身上 买♥♥赢
Put it all on The Captain. To win.
妈的
Shit.
船长
Captain.
老天 米基
Jesus, Mick.
儿子 相信我
Son, trust me.
我知道这样做是对的
I know this is right.
头儿
Boss,
我们需要谈谈
we need to talk.
他给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you?
不 老板 我没收钱
No, boss. No money.
相信我
Believe me.
蛋糕很好吃 伙计
Some good cake, dawg.
你要开枪杀我吗 柯基
You gonna shoot me, Cookie?
不知道 雷
I don't know, Ray.
我不想一天到晚提心吊胆
I don't always want to be looking over my shoulder.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
我相信你 雷 没必要这么做
I trust you, Ray. Ain't no need to do that.
有人帮我处理这些屁事
I got people to handle that shit, you know?
这要怎么处理
How's this gonna work?
这话什么意思 雷
What you mean, Ray?
我怎么能确定
How do I know for sure...
你不会伤害我的孩子
you're not gonna hurt my kid?
你无法确定
You don't.
我不这么认为
I didn't think so.
放下枪
Drop it.
把枪放下
Drop the fucking gun.
桌子上有一百万美元
There's a million dollars on that table.
你们要么每人五十万分了它
$500,000, if you split it.
要么就一人独吞一百万
A million if you don't.
我让你们俩自己解决
I'll let you two sort that out.
...和七号♥选手 本次赛程约1200米...
...and racer number 7. It's a 6-furlong race...
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Pop.
好吧
Hey. All right.
就是那里
There it is.
那儿就是起跑门
There's the starting gate.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
等下你就知道了
You'll see.
以及在场外的船长
...and The Captain on the outside.
现在登场的是船长 最后一匹马进入起跑门
Here's The Captain, the final horse, entering the gate.
那是我们的马 看
There's our horse. Look.
举旗示意
And the flag is up.
赛马起跑了
And they're off and running.
加油 船长 加油
Come on, Captain. Come on.
加油 加油 快跑
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
船长
The Captain...
那是它吗
Is that him?
它跟上队伍了 它表现不错 表现不错
He's in the pack. He's doing all right, he's doing a right.
加油 行动起来 行动起来
Come on, make a move, make a move!
它就在队伍里 就在那儿
He's right there in the pack.
加油 宝贝 绕过来 绕过来 船长
Come on, baby. Come around, baby. Come around, Cap.
它就在那儿 它就在那儿
He's right there! He's right there!
-加油 -加油
- Come on! - Come on.
-它上哪儿去了 -老兄
- Where is he? - Dude!
-它在哪儿 最后一圈了 -它在那儿
- Where is he? It's the final turn. - He's there.
-我看见它了 看见它了 -加油 快跑
- I see him now. I see him. - Come on. Come on.
它就在那里 它在那儿 在那儿
He's right in there! He's there! He's there!
就是这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
太棒了 就是这样
Oh, yeah! That's it!
-就这样 加油啊 -就这样
- That's it! Come on now! - That's it!
加油 保持住 保持住
Come on. Keep in there! Keep in there!
加油 太棒了
Come on! Oh, yeah!
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-加油 -加油 船长
- Come on. - Come on, Captain!
加油
Come on!
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby!
勇往直前
Make that move!
加油 加油 骑师 带它冲刺
Use it! Use it, jock! Bring him in!
加油 船长
Use it! Come on, Captain.
加油 加油
Use it! Come on!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
加油 它就在那儿 就在那儿
Come on! He's right there! He's right...
-拜托 拜托 -冲刺 冲刺
- Please! Please! Please! - Bring it in! Bring it in!
船长一圈半的成绩位居第一
It's The Captain by a length and a half.
矮个儿 你看到了吗
Shorty, did you see it?
你看到了吗 我告诉过你的
Did you see it?! Huh?! I told you!
雷
Ray,
我需要你现在立刻过来
I need you to come over right now.
出什么事了
What happened?
拜托 我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
你会过来的 是不是
You'll come, won't you?
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
你又在抱怨什么呢
What are you complaining about?
凡是走进这扇门的人 你都应该训练
You'd train anyone who comes in that door.
这就是我 有磁铁般魅力
That's me, bum magnet.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表