剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
如果他们发现我被警♥察♥搜出携带大♥麻♥
What if they find out that I was busted for pot?
你没被搜到 他们也放你走了
You weren't busted. They let you go.
一个傻♥逼♥警♥察♥搞错了 就是这样
One stupid cop made a mistake. End of story.
那为什么不能告诉妈妈
Then why can't we tell Mom?
让她知道她会吓坏的
'Cause it'd freak her out.
又没事 何必让她担心
Why worry her over nothing?
爸爸 我真的感觉这不是偶然
Daddy, it really seemed like it wasn't random.
好像就是因为我
Like it was about me.
不是因为你 知道吗
It wasn't about you, all right?
不要这么想
Put that out of your head.
回见
See you later.
拜拜
Bye.
跟你谈话很愉快
Well, it's been a pleasure talking to you.
祝你在洛杉矶玩得开心
I hope you have a great stay in Los Angeles.
萨利有个女朋友
Sully had a girlfriend.
凯瑟琳·肖内西
Catherine Shaughnessy.
她陪在他身边20年
She never left his side for 20 years.
你知道她在哪里吗
You know where she is?
-麦克弗森小姐 -她还藏着吗
- Ms. McPherson... - Is she in hiding?
她帮你们了吗
Did she help you out?
私下问一句
Off the record.
凯瑟琳·肖内西是不是在接受证人保护
Is Catherine Shaughnessy in witness protection?
我私下从不跟人交流
I never go off the record.
喂
Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥马上给我滚过来
Get the fuck in here right the fuck now.
我很忙
I'm busy.
好啊 雷 那等到
Okay, Ray. Explain it
今晚特警队去你家把你带走时
to your wife and kids when the SWAT team bangs down your door
再好好向你的老婆孩子解释吧
and drags you out of your fucking house tonight.
我♥操♥
The fuck...
好了 先出去
All right, get out.
出去
Okay. Get out.
我跟你说明白
Let's get this straight.
你要是再接近我的家人或者威胁他们
You go near my family or threaten them again,
我他妈就杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
明白了吗
You understand?
凯瑟琳·肖内西他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Catherine Shaughnessy?
这个你不用担心
No one you need to worry about.
那么《波士顿环球》那个爱管闲事儿的记者
Then why is The Boston Globe's Lois Lane
为什么问我关于她的事
asking me questions about her?
她曾是萨利的女朋友
She was Sully's girlfriend.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
天哪 又来了
Aw, Jesus, here we go again.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我就是想知道
Oh, but I really do.
她死了
She's dead.
萨利把她勒死了
Sully strangled her.
我的合伙人阿维当时正开车送他们走
My associate, Avi, was driving 'em out here.
他帮萨利把她的尸体埋在沙漠里了
He helped Sully bury her in the desert.
老天 你们...
Jesus F. Christ. I mean...
相信我 不会有人找到她的尸体的
Trust me, no one's gonna find the body.
尤其是那个波士顿的记者
Especially not a reporter from Boston.
她还问了关于你父亲的问题
She was also asking questions about your father.
她叫什么
What's her name?
喂 老板
Yeah, boss.
波士顿来了个记者 叫凯特·麦克弗森
There's a reporter from Boston here, Kate McPherson.
查清她的一切告诉我
Get me everything you can on her.
好
Will do.
还有 让他离米基远点儿
And keep her away from Mick.
雷 你觉得怎么样
Ray, what do you think?
离老鼠双剑客的样子还差得远呢
It's a long way from the Mouseketeers.
闻到了吗
You smell me?
是你上我那晚
It's the deodorant
我从你们家浴室偷的除臭剂的味道
I stole from your bathroom the night you fucked me.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我找你了吗
Did I call you?
斯科特 他打电♥话♥了吗
Scott, did he call me?
没有 斯图
No, Stu.
他预约了吗
Did he make an appointment?
没有 斯图
No, Stu.
我说老兄
Hey, Ray, buddy.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你用过睾酮吗
You ever take testosterone?
没有
No.
你当然不用了
No, of course not.
你身上的睾丸激素可能跟血浆一样丰富
You know, they probably milk it from you like blood plasma.
那玩意儿可搞死我了
It's fucking me up.
我背上都是疹子
I got pimples all over my back
屁♥股♥上有处很严重的脓疮
and an abscess on my ass so deep
汤米·惠勒拍五部电影的酬劳都塞不满
you could hide the profits from five Tommy Wheeler movies.
你那个小女朋友
Your little girlfriend?
她简直快把我搞疯了 兄弟
She's driving me insane, man.
我给她弄了部唱片合约
I get her a record deal, right?
公♥司♥让她去找造型师做造型
The label sends her to a stylist.
花了800美元 结果把她的头发剪了
$800 later, they chop her hair off.
现在她看着就跟我儿子杰米一样
Now she looks like my kid Jamie.
那晚我差点就上了我儿子
I almost fucked him the other night.
好了 你来找我
All right, you came to me,
想干什么
so what do you want?
我的孩子想去贝艾尔学院
My kid wants to go to Bel Air Academy.
哎呦...
The...
雷·多诺万找我帮忙
Ray Donovan wants a favor from me.
莱克茜·斯蒂尔
Lexi Steele.
知道她的作品吗
You know her work?
不知道
No.
她是个艳星
She's a porn star.
她被称作圈里的
She's been called the Meryl Streep
梅丽尔·斯特里普[著名演员]
of the gang bang.
我已经试了无数次了
And I have tried 50 times
想让那个女人来
to get this woman to come
上我
and fuck me.
可不管我给她什么
But no matter what I offer,
她都不愿意
they pass.
你会怎么做 雷
What would you do, Ray?
我就不管她了
I'd leave that alone.
我做不到
Yeah, well, I can't.
你需要
You need to go
去弄明白她拒绝我的原因
and figure out why she's turning me down
还有我到底怎么做才能上她
and what I have to do to get her to fuck me.
我帮你
I do this,
布丽奇特就能去贝艾尔吗
Bridget goes to Bel Air?
我要休息一下
I'm taking cinco.
-怎么样 兄弟 -谢谢 朋友
- What's up, carnal? - Gracias, amigo.
这个不行 各位
I can't, fellas.
我还在假释期 他们会检测我的
They got me on parole. They're testing my ass.
-我也在假释 -对
- I'm on parole, too, ese. - Yeah.
你去搞到一个这个
You gotta get one of these
就可以抽了
and then you can smoke.
搞到什么
Get what?
这是什么 帕布洛
What is that, Pablo?
是我的处方 大神探
It's my prescription, Homes.
他们不能让人不按处方服药吧
They can't take away a man's prescription medication.
这是合法的 兄弟
It's legal, man.
对他可不是
Not for him.
你为什么对我这么上心
Why am I so important to you?
上帝注视着每个失足之人
God sees every sparrow that falls.
来
Come on.
弗恩特餐馆
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
坐下
Sit down.
非得在这里吗
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表