剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
You should hang on to it as long as you can.
需要钱的时候再卖♥♥掉
If you need the money, sell it.
为什么我突然会需要钱
Why would I suddenly need money?
你要去哪里 雷
Where you going, Ray?
可能会进监狱
Maybe prison.
为什么
Why?
你干什么了
What did you do?
该死
Goddamn it.
是因为那个牧师的事吗
Is it that priest?
-拳击馆死的那个 -不是
- The one in the gym? - No.
那你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Will you fucking tell me?
有个女人
There's a woman.
什么时候不是因为女人了
When isn't there a woman?
她是个记者
She's a reporter.
她要出版一篇文章
She's gonna publish an article that says
说是我把萨利·沙利文带来这里的
I brought Sully Sullivan out here.
是我花钱雇他杀米基的
And I paid him to kill Mickey.
你不能阻止她吗
Can't you stop her?
可以
I could.
但我不会
But I won't.
我不要这个
I don't want this.
不论是特鲁兹代尔
Like Trousdale.
还是你给我的一切
Like everything.
你以为你可以收买♥♥我吗
You think you can buy me off.
我是想照顾好你和孩子
I'm trying to take care of you and the kids.
通过杀他们的爷爷来照顾吗
By killing their grandfather?
你不用担心我们 雷 我们有人照顾
Don't worry about us, Ray; we're taken care of.
你以为我会让那个条子照顾我的家人吗
You think I'm gonna let that cop take care of my family?
至少他在努力
At least he's trying.
我不在的时候他可以照顾你
He can take care of you while I'm away.
他可以在我的床上干♥你♥ 我不在乎
He can fuck you in my bed, for all I care.
爸爸
Dad!
但只要我还在...
But while I'm here...
他就得离我家人远远的
he's gonna stay away from my family.
没事 康纳
It's fine, Conor.
你回房♥间吧
Go to your room.
你都学会买♥♥大♥麻♥了吗
You buying pot now?
是米基爷爷给我的
Grandpa Mick gave them to me.
我知道你会生气
I knew you'd be mad.
当然了
Of course I'm mad.
他给你毒品 康纳
He's giving you fucking drugs, Con.
-他想道歉 -道什么歉
- He wanted to apologize. - For what?
他对发生的一切感到很抱歉
He feels real bad about what happened.
他真的关心我们
He really cares about us.
他真的是个好人 他给了我一辆车
He's a really good guy; he gave me a car.
可你只会给我买♥♥我根本就不喜欢的衣服
All you give me is clothes I don't even fucking like.
你说话注意点
Watch your fucking mouth.
他是联调局的英雄
He's a hero for the FBI,
可你却不让他跟别人说
and you won't let him tell anybody.
你该长大了 康纳
It's time to grow up, Con.
我需要你待在家里
I need you to be here.
照顾你妈妈和你姐姐
For your mom and your sister.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
你离米基远一点就行
Just stay away from Mick.
他爱我们
He loves us.
是吗 他那么爱你...
Yeah? He loves you so m...
你别说了 爸爸
Just shut up, Dad!
别说了
Just shut up.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
弗兰克 收拾东西走人吧 没你的事了
Frank, clean out your desk. You're finished.
为什么 你吩咐我的事我都照做了
Why? I did everything you told me to do.
因为我在收拾残局
Because I'm tying up loose ends.
"收拾残局"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Loose ends"?
提前退休 全额养老金 终生受益
Early retirement, full pension, benefits for life,
但是你现在就得离开这里
but you need to leave the building now.
今天对联调局来说是悲痛的一天
This is a sad day for the Bureau.
昨天 我们失去了一位探员
Yesterday, we lost one of our own--
托马斯·沃切克特别探员
Special Agent Thomas Volcheck.
他患有严重的抑郁症
He was suffering from a serious depression,
他自己无法克服
one that he could not overcome.
我们试过去帮他
We tried to get him help,
但是很遗憾 一切都太晚了
but our efforts were, sadly, too late.
沃切克探员是我们最优秀最机智的探员
Agent Volcheck was our best and brightest.
我们向他的遗孀梅根深表遗憾
And our hearts go out to his lovely widow Megan.
这个悲剧证明
This tragedy is proof
精神疾病对所有人一视同仁
that mental illness does not discriminate.
汤米没有抑郁症
Tommy wasn't depressed.
他是 是个好孩子
He was... just... a sweet boy.
他是个好孩子
A sweet boy.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
这是凯瑟琳·肖内西的狗
This is Catherine Shaughnessy's dog--
叫"宝贝"
Baby.
什么
What?
萨利的女朋友 凯瑟琳
Sully's girlfriend, Catherine.
-她在哪里 -我怎么知道 你走开
- Where is she? - How the fuck should I know? Get off my boat.
她跟萨利一起来了这里对不对
She came out here with Sully, didn't she?
她在接受证人保护吗
Is she in witness protection?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
是你杀了她吗 弗兰克
Did you kill her, Frank?
不是我
No.
是萨利杀的
Sully did.
为什么
Why?
我怎么知道
How the fuck do I know?
他就是个疯子
He was a psycho.
是谁杀了萨利·沙利文
Who killed Sully Sullivan?
米基·多诺万
Mickey Donovan.
知道答案了就快点滚吧
Now, get off my fucking boat.
雷 我需要见你
Ray, I need to see you.
你♥他♥妈♥不要无视我
And don't fucking ignore me.
我有重要的事
It's important.
拜托了
Please.
凯特·麦克弗森回洛杉矶了
Kate McPherson's back in L.A.
你跟雷安排的那个小骗局
The little charade that you and Ray arranged
显然没起作用
obviously didn't work.
她还在问东问西
She's still asking questions.
要是找到我头上
And any question that leads back to me
终会查到你头上 你明白吧
will eventually lead to you; you understand that, don't you?
我很清楚
Completely.
必须阻止那个女人
Woman has to be stopped.
我同意 但是你来找我♥干♥什么
I agree. But why are you coming to me?
你自己有权有势
You're a powerful man.
你自己应该能搞定啊
You ought to be able to do something.
雷抓住我的把柄了
Ray's got my hands tied.
怎么会呢
How?
我做♥爱♥的时候被他拍下来了
He caught me in a compromising position.
雷很聪明
Ray's clever.
这个世界上他只听你的话
You're the only person in the world that he listens to.
是的
Yes, I am.
某种程度上说 我是个悉心关照他的父亲
I'm his father, in a way, the one that cares about him.
我会说服他的
I'll set him straight.
以斯拉
Ezra,
谢谢你这么通情达理
thank you for being a reasonable man.
你应该明白不能让雷知道
You understand that Ray can't know
我跟任何可能发生的事有联♥系♥
that I'm connected to anything that might happen.
他不会知道的
He won't.
我希望自己在华盛顿有个非常有权势的朋友
And I look forward to having a very powerful friend in Washington.
当然 以斯拉
Of course, Ezra.
你会有的
You will.
爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
你♥他♥妈♥来干什么 康纳
What the fuck are you doing here, Conor?
你给我的大♥麻♥被妈妈发现了
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表