剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
是我邀请的你
I invited you.
你还卖♥♥了那辆车 狠狠地伤了达利尔的心
And you really hurt Daryll, giving away that car.
好吧
All right.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
好吧 我做了一些错事
All right, I made a couple mistakes.
但我真的需要和你当面谈谈
But I really need to talk to you in person.
真的很紧急
It's urgent.
你又惹什么麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble again?
不是我 是你
Not me; you.
电♥话♥里我只能说这么多
That's all I'm gonna say on the phone.
好啊 米基
Hey, Mick.
猜猜谁要来了
Guess who's coming over.
开玩笑吧
You're shitting me.
别这么大惊小怪的
Don't act so surprised.
我们之间可是心有灵犀的
We got a connection-- her and me.
她喜欢大♥麻♥吗
She like pot?
以前喜欢
She used to.
和我一起去店里买♥♥点吧
Come to the store with me.
好主意
Good thinking.
我从凌晨四点起就给你打电♥话♥了
I've been calling you since 4:00 in the morning.
你给我立刻到办公室来 保护我
I need you to come to the office immediately and protect me.
别紧张 李
Relax, Lee.
我快死了
I'm a walking dead man.
他们俩都死了 雷
Two people are dead, Ray.
我一会儿过去
I'll be there later.
如果有人问什么话 闭紧你的嘴巴
If anyone asks you, keep your fucking mouth shut
千万不要提昨天和柯基见面的事
about that meeting with Cookie yesterday.
你当我什么了 白♥痴♥吗
What do you think I am, an idiot?
你看到我的报道了吗
You read my article?
他一整天都没出门
He hasn't left his house all day.
很好
Good.
头儿
Boss?
别干傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
你知道这家伙的能耐
You know what this guy's capable of.
你可以走了 阿维
I need you to go, Av.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
这不是请求
I'm not asking.
我必须知道他有没有看到布丽奇特
I need to know if he saw Bridget.
-头儿 -求你了 阿维
- Boss... - Please, Av.
去保护我的家人吧
Go watch my family.
你要找的人
Whoever you're looking for
不在这儿
is somewhere else.
带进去
Get his ass inside.
-他没带窃听器吧 -去搜搜
- Is he wired up? - Check him.
你来干什么 雷·多诺万
What are you doing here, Ray Donovan?
对我有什么意见吗
You got a problem with me?
是你杀了马文和瑞康
You killed Marvin and Re-Kon.
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
人人都知道我和瑞康关系不好
Everybody knows I had beef with Re-Kon,
但是我怎么会伤害那孩子
but why would I hurt the kid?
他可是我的摇钱树
He was my golden goose.
我们都知道你为什么这么做
We both know why you did it.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
You out of your fucking mind?
你在好莱坞大街上杀了他
You shot him in the middle of the street in fucking Hollywood.
你不觉得有人会怀疑到你吗
You don't think this is gonna come back to you?
不 有人在好莱坞大街上杀了他
No. Someone shot him in the middle Hollywood...
但我们不知道是谁
but we don't know who.
因为没人看到
Because nobody saw it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我是这么听说的
Well, that's what I hear.
如果有人突然出现
And if someone pops up...
这种事自然会有人处理
...well, these things take care of themselves.
你来这里到底为了什么
So, why did you really come here?
操
Fuck.
李想知道你是不是和他一个战营
Lee wanted to make sure you're square.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们可不是一路人
Well, we ain't square.
那孩子将会大火
The kid's gonna blow up now,
他的音乐的版权仍然属于我
and I should still have the rights to the music.
好吧
All right.
我会和他谈
I'll talk to him.
瑞康的版权我也要
And tell him I want Re-Kon's catalogue, too.
谁叫他吓成这样呢
If he is so god damn scared.
需要帮忙吗
Need a little help?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
For. For what?
我很长时间没有和姑娘相处了
I just haven't been with a girl in a really long time.
大约 大约
Like... like...
一年
a year?
更久
Longer.
多久
How long?
很久很久
A really long time.
我觉得
I think that...
你很性感
you're very sexy.
也许我们该慢慢来
Maybe we could just go slow.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
我可爱吗
I am?
我的文章
My article...
出什么问题了
what's wrong with it?
你那个帮联邦调查局
That guy-- your unnamed source
抓住萨利的匿名线人
that helped the FBI catch Sully--
是米基·多诺万对吗
it's Mickey Donovan, right?
萨利和米基
Sully and Mickey were the biggest enemies
这世上最大的死对头
in the freaking world.
联邦调查局说萨利信任米基
The FBI told me that Sully trusted Mickey.
信任他
Trusted him?
这两人上一次合伙抢劫的结果是
Okay, last robbery those two did together
米基从萨利那里偷了五十万
ended with Mickey stealing a half million from Sully
并把这钱给了和他有私生子的
and giving it to some fucking moolie
一个情妇
he had a kid with.
另外 他出♥卖♥♥♥了萨利全家
Plus, he ratted out Sully's whole family.
他所有的兄弟 他们都死在里面了
All his brothers-- they all died inside.
联邦调查局说
The FBI said that Mickey offered to get Sully
米基把萨利从乡下接出来是一个圈套
out of the country as a part of their sting.
让我来告诉你
Listen to me, I'm telling you...
萨利去洛杉矶的唯一理由
only reason Sully goes to L.A.
就是干掉这个家伙
is to plug that asshole.
你被耍了
You're being played.
被米基和联邦调查局
By Mickey and the FBI.
为什么
Why?
我怎么知道
Uh, how the fuck do I know?
我只知道你被耍了
I just know you're being played.
布丽奇特
Bridg.
你饿吗
Are you hungry at all?
不饿
No.
我知道你很难过 宝贝
I know it's so hard, sweetheart.
失去一个人是这世上最痛苦的事
Losing someone like this is the worst thing.
这个世界有时候很残酷
It's a horrible world sometimes.
你不会懂的
You don't know what you're talking about.
问题不在这
That's not what's wrong.
那是什么
What is, honey?
让我一个人待会
Leave me the fuck alone.
宝贝 看着我
Honey, look at me.
布丽奇特
Bridg...
当时我在车里
I was in the car.
看着他被杀死
I saw him shot.
他被枪杀了
His head exploded.
什么
What?
他的头爆了
His head exploded,
他的血溅进我嘴里
and some of his blood got into my mouth.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表