剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
You know where I can find him?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
-你知道他在哪儿吗 -不知道
- You know where he is? - No.
如果你想继续待在这 就花20块买♥♥票
Want to stick around, it's 20 bucks to train.
我去找座位
I'll get us a table.
你们先进去 我随后就来
Yeah, go on in ahead. I'll be right in there.
-我一会就走 -好的 先生
- I'll just be a minute. - Yes, sir.
我找过他了
I met with him.
给斯图 莱克茜·斯蒂尔
对 就是这妞
Oh, yes!
你不会真做到了吧
Oh, you didn't.
我已经欲♥火♥焚身了
Oh, my God!
什么时候 在哪儿办
When and where?
没哪儿 这事儿没戏 斯图
Nowhere. It's not gonna happen, Stu.
为什么
What? Why?
她是专业演员
She's a professional.
只和专业演员做♥爱♥
She only has sex with other professionals.
就这原因
That's it?
就因为这个
That's been the hang-up?
她只在摄像机前做
Huh? She only fucks on camera?
他们就玩这套把戏
That's the game they're playing?
这不是把戏 斯图 这是他们的生意
It's not a game, Stu. It's their business.
-知道你和我的区别在哪儿吗 -不知道
- You know the difference between you and me? - No.
你接受别人的拒绝
You take "No" for an answer.
我可以自己来搞定
I can handle this myself.
他们这种人很危险 斯图
These are dangerous people, Stu.
谢谢你啊 雷
Thank you, Ray.
去你的吧 你可以滚了
Fuck you. I don't need you anymore.
我相信公立学校
I'm sure that public school is good enough
对你女儿来说已经够好的了 雷
for your little girl, Ray.
斯科特 我有好消息要告诉你
Scott, I got some very good news.
听我说
Just listen.
这其中肯定有内♥幕♥ 鲍勃
There's something going on here, Bob.
没有 我住在朋友家 不用报销酒店
No. I'm staying with friends, no hotel bill.
不 我还不能回去 我回头再打给你
No, I can't leave yet. I'll call you.
你没事吧
You all right?
有个混♥蛋♥把我的车完全堵住了
Some asshole blocked me in.
这种事常有发生
Happens all the time.
这是我哥哥的店
It's my brother's place.
你也姓多诺万
You're a Donovan?
是的 我叫雷
Yeah. I'm Ray.
上楼吧 我们来帮你解决这件事
Come on upstairs. We'll sort it out.
特鲁兹代尔什么的真的不属于我们这种人
This whole Trousdale thing-- it's not really our world.
为什么 就因为那个婊♥子♥嘲笑你的口音
Why? Because one nosey cunt makes fun of your accent?
这是一个标志
It's a sign.
不 "此地出♥售♥"是一个标志
No. "For Sale" Is a sign.
"委托保管"是一个标志
"In Escrow" Is a sign.
"已售完"是一个标志
"Sold" Is a sign.
你认为我初到这里时受到了亲切欢迎吗
Do you think I was welcomed with open arms when I first got here?
拜托 我当了20年的小三
Come on. I was the mistress for 20 years.
-我不知道 -管她的
- I don't know. - Oh, fuck the bitch.
你把这房♥子买♥♥下来 加盖一层
You'll buy the house, add a second story,
把她视野全挡上
and block her view.
联邦监狱还是州监狱
Federal or state?
马萨诸塞的沃波尔
Walpole, Mass.
关了20年 你呢
20 years. You?
35年
35 years.
在很多地方都待过
A variety of institutions.
现在是 保外就医
Now I'm out on... compassionate release.
不错啊
I guess that's good, huh?
是胰腺癌
Uh... pancreatic cancer.
他们不想给我治疗 要花很多钱的
They didn't want to pay for the care. It's very expensive.
天 你可真不走运啊
Geez. That's a tough break.
我叫米基·多诺万
Mickey Donovan.
我叫矮个儿 说来话长
Shorty. It's a long story.
有故事的矮个儿
Long Story Shorty.
我喜欢这名字
I like it.
你 需要工具吗
You... you want some tools?
我有一些
I got some tools.
你有螺丝刀吗
You got a screwdriver?
我看看
Let me see.
-看看里面有什么能用的 -好
- Let's see what you got. - Yeah.
我去 简直是一套全备的兵工厂啊
Oh! Shit. It's a fucking arsenal.
是啊
Yeah.
胶带
Duct tape.
非常有用
Good for everything.
我今晚有个约会
Got a date tonight.
在墨索·弗兰克餐厅
Musso and Franks.
很棒的餐厅
Class.
矮个儿
Shorty...
如果我给你带吃的回来
if I bring you back something to eat,
你能替我带上这个吗
will you keep this on your leg?
假装我待在这儿
Make it look like I'm still here?
我要烤白鱼 如果那儿有的话
Grilled white fish, if they got it.
不要黄油 要柠檬片
No butter. Slice of lemon.
没问题 来 绑上
Strap it on. Strap it on.
这样就待得住了 看见了吗
Then you can hold this, see?
好了 我以为你会挑牛排呢
There. I'd have figured you for a steak kind of guy.
哦 你可没时间听我说完
Oh, you don't got the time to know
我以前是什么样的
what I used to be.
起作用了
It's working.
你准备好了吗
Here we go. Here we go. Ready?
是的
Oh, yeah.
弄好了
Done.
我
I...
已经很久没有受到
Been a long since a... stranger
陌生人的关怀帮助了
give me a kindness.
你这个不是传染病 是吧
You're not contagious, are you?
你跟她说话了吗
You talk to her?
她在写一部关于萨利的书
She's writing a book about Sully
来问老头子的事
and asking questions about the old man.
我什么也没说
I didn't say nothing.
那个家伙在冲淋浴
Apparently, the guy's, uh, in the shower.
应该马上就出来了
Should be out in a sec.
你要喝可乐什么的吗
I get you a Coke or something?
好
Sure.
我哥哥跟我说
My brother tells me you're, uh,
你在写关于萨利·沙利文的书
writing a book about Sully Sullivan.
没错
That's right.
嗯 既然他已经死了
Mm, and now that he's dead,
你的书也有结尾了是不是
guess you got your ending, huh?
如果有结尾的话我也不会来这儿了
I wouldn't be here if I had my ending.
我来洛杉矶是因为这是他被击毙的地方
Came to L.A. Because this is where he died.
我想和认识他的人谈谈
Trying to talk to people who knew him,
比如你父亲
like your father.
老爹从来不提以前的事
Pop never talks about the old days, so...
我觉得他都忘了 过去的事情
I don't think he remembers 'em.
我还是想跟他谈谈
I'd still like to talk to him.
你经常这样吗
You always do this?
什么
What?
和人说话时站这么近
Stand this close to people when you're talking to 'em?
这是我学到的一个谈话技巧
It's a trick I picked up.
是吗 在哪儿学的
Yeah? Where?
新闻学校
Journalism school.
哦 对
Oh, right.
我不能和他见面吗
I can't meet with him?
就问几个问题也不行
Even just ask him a few questions?
他年纪已经很大了 很脆弱
He's old. You know? Fragile.
为什么要让他卷进这些事呢
Why drag him through all that stuff?
那个就是把你车堵住的混♥蛋♥
There's the asshole that blocked you in.
非常抱歉 我现在就去把车挪开
I'm really sorry. I'm moving the car now.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表