剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
太不幸了
That's too bad.
请随意享用
Dig in, guys.
我需要你的回答
I need an answer.
我不会马上回答你的 泰瑞 别烦我了
You're not getting it now, Terry. Give me a fucking break.
你为康纳准备了什么生日礼物 雷雷
What'd you get him for his birthday, Ray Ray?
我们给他买♥♥了新衣服 米基
We got him clothes, Mick.
真的吗
Really?
衣服吗
Clothes, huh?
我给你准备了十分特别的礼物
I got you something really special.
是什么
What is it?
是个大惊喜 孩子
It's a surprise, kiddo.
孩子们 干什么呢
Hey, guys. How's it going?
-嘿 老爹 -你叫什么名字
- Pop. - What's your name?
-斯坦 -你好 斯坦
- Stan. - Stan.
你也参加了SNAP吗
You one of them Snappers?
是的
Yeah.
太好了 给你讲个好玩的
Great. I got a good one for you.
老爹
Pop...
青春痘和牧师的区别是什么
What's the difference between acne and a priest?
-老爹 别说了 -没事的
- Pop, don't. - It's cool.
青春痘等到男孩到了14岁才"爬到"他脸上
Acne waits for a boy to be 14 before it comes on his face.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你觉得这很好笑吗 米基
Think that's fucking funny, Mick?
别这样嘛
Come on.
大家都怎么了
What's wrong with everybody?
终于有一支能跳舞的曲子了
Finally, one we can dance to.
而不是你喜欢的80年代的破玩意儿
Not that '80s shit you love.
来跳舞吧
Let's dance.
雷雷 怎么不请你妻子跳舞
Ray Ray, why don't you ask your wife to dance?
希望你儿子在生日聚会上玩的开心
一会能聊聊吗
我想你了
你得下楼去 马上
You need to come downstairs. Now.
这是你对我的惩罚吗 好吧
You want to spite me? Fine.
但是你不应该把气撒在你弟弟头上
But your brother doesn't deserve it.
你出轨了吗
Are you screwing around on Daddy?
很抱歉我爸爸对你说了那样的话
Sorry about my pop.
没关系
No.
不是因为他
It's not that.
那是为什么
Then what's the matter?
至少你还有家人
At least you have a family.
我的家人在我起诉童子军后
You know, mine disowned me
就跟我断绝了关系
after I sued the Scouts
我的事情还上了报纸
and my name was in the paper.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我本以为你来了会很开心
I thought it would cheer you up to come.
真的吗
You did?
是啊
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
The fuck?
我不是基佬
I'm not gay.
你怎么知道呢
How do you know?
我当然知道
I just know.
你跟帕蒂在一起的时候还得吃伟哥
You needed a Viagra to be with Patty.
我不是需要
I didn't need it.
只是吃了而已
I just took it.
-你刚才都看到了吗 -是的
- Did you see that? - Yeah.
我不是基佬
I'm not gay.
我从没这么想过 邦奇
I never thought you were, Bunch.
那他为什么要亲我
Well, then why did he kiss me?
我不知道 也许他喜欢你
I don't know. Maybe he likes you.
我他妈不是基佬
I'm not fucking gay.
放轻松点 只是一个吻而已
Relax. It's just a kiss.
不只是一个吻的问题
It's not just a kiss.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
-全都完蛋了 -我很抱歉
- That was... that was fucked up. - I'm sorry.
我也完蛋了 还有斯坦
And I'm fucked up. And Stan,
他也完蛋了 还有... 你也完蛋了
he's fucked up. And, you know what, you're fucked up, too.
因为发生在我们身上的那些事情
Because of what happened to us.
你♥他♥妈♥的小点声行吗
Keep your fucking voice down, huh?
好了 许个愿吧
All right. Make a wish.
为什么我的名字拼的那么奇怪
Why's my name spelled like that?
因为他们把你的生日忘了 康纳
It's 'cause they forgot your birthday, Conor.
切蛋糕吧 亲爱的
Just cut the cake, honey.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
小纳
Con.
我爱你
I love you.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
你会成为一个好男人
You're gonna be a good man.
艾比
Abby,
感谢你把他带来到这世界上
thank you for bringing him into this world.
都是你的功劳
You do all the hard work.
我真是个
I'm so...
幸运的男人
lucky.
足足疼了我22小时才把他生下来
22 freaking hours, trying to push him out.
恶心死了
This is such bullshit.
我只是你的祖父 但是我还是要说
Well, I'm just the grandfather, but I got something to say.
你父亲错了
Your father's wrong.
你不是好孩子 你是非常棒的孩子
You're not a good kid. You're a great kid.
你拥有了一切
You got everything going for you.
你体格强壮
You're athletic,
五官完美 头脑聪明
you're good-looking, you're smart.
只缺少一件东西
There's just only one thing you're missing.
是什么 爷爷
What, Grandpa?
这个
This.
接着
Catch.
你的车吗
Your car?
我靠 真的吗
Shit, really?
他才14岁 米基
He's only 14, Mick.
没关系
It's all right.
我们先放到车♥库♥里
We'll keep it in the garage.
反正占的是你的车位 不是我的
It'll be your car in the driveway, not mine.
试着发动一下
Turn her on.
你喜欢这个礼物吗
You like it?
我爱死它了
I fucking love it.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
都准备好了
I got everything.
你的小女友可以坐在副驾驶
You have your girl where I'm sitting.
你开着车
You're driving...
宝贝 只是一辆车而已
Baby, it's just a car.
引擎的声音
Sound of that motor.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's so nice.
请进
Come in.
我在跟马文发短♥信♥
I'm texting with Marvin.
就是跟你说一下
Just so you know.
知道了
Yeah.
你喝醉了吗
What, are you drunk?
有点儿
A little.
该死
Ah, fuck.
我会继续和他在一起
I'm gonna keep seeing him.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
他攻击了你
He attacked you.
我得把他赶出家门
I had every right to take him out of the house.
他有些危险的朋友 小布
He's got some dangerous friends, Bridg.
那不是你的世界
It's not your world.
你不能继续和他在一起了
You can't see him anymore.
没得商量 抱歉
That's it. I'm sorry.
你难道没爱过不适合你的人吗
Didn't you ever love somebody that wasn't right for you?
我爱过
Yeah, I did.
然后呢
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表