剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
米基 你就他妈的把我放在这里
Mickey, you put me in there with a fucking monster.
我还要准备什么
There isn't any getting ready for that.
他妈的看着我
Look at my fucking face.
所以...
And that's why...
你拿一半钱
you get half.
拿着
Here.
拿着
Take this.
我他妈的又不要你的钱
I don't want your fucking money.
别发脾气
Don't get mad.
这才刚开始
This is only the beginning.
这里有好事发生
Got a good thing going here.
什么 像泰瑞那样的下场吗
What, and end up just like Terry?
你觉得是我给他这个病的吗
You think I gave him that disease?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
医生说他们也不知道他怎么患上的
Doctor told me they don't know how he got it.
也许是遗传的 说不定下一个就是我
Maybe it's hereditary. Maybe I'm next.
说不定你已经患了 谁知道呢
Maybe you got it already. Who knows?
达利尔
Daryll.
他在罗萨里托
He's in Rosarito.
我知道
I know.
妈的 那你要我♥干♥什么
Then what do you need me for, then, motherfucker?
罗萨里托哪里
Where in Rosarito?
叫露西的一家店
This place called Lucy's.
谢了 达利尔
Thanks, Daryll.
你在哪
Where are you?
我明天回来
I'll be back tomorrow.
我以为你今晚会和康纳去向那孩子道歉
I thought you and Conor were gonna go apologize to that kid tonight.
没法去 临时有事
I can't. Something came up.
反正我不带他去
Well, I'm not taking him.
康纳会没事的
Conor's gonna be okay.
我保证我明天带他去
I'll take him tomorrow, I promise.
好吧 雷
All right, Ray.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
小艾 对不起
Look, Abs, I'm sorry.
我得挂了
I got to go.
老爸: 明天回来 能一直保密到明天吗
能
今早我们有一位成员遭受了严重的袭击
A member of our family was brutally attacked this morning.
我们收到上千份邮件询问
We've received thousands of e-mails asking
"蒂芙尼怎么样了"
"How is Tiffany?"
我们的答案就是...
We have an answer...
请看
right... now.
*每一个寂静夜晚的梦里*
*Every night in my dreams*
*我都能看见你 触摸你*
*I see you I feel you*
-*因此而确信* -艾玛
- *That is how* - Ema!
-*你仍然* -她上台了
- *I know you* - She's on!
*在守候*
*Go on*
*穿越那久远的时空距离*
*Far across the distance*
*你轻轻地回到我的身边*
*And spaces between us*
*告诉我 你仍然痴心*
*You have come to show you*
这是莲纳帮忙的女孩
This is the girl that Lena helped.
-今天 -真的吗
- Today. - Oh. Really?
-*无论* -她那是真发吗
- *Near* - Is that her real hair?
-*远近* -我想是真的
- *Far* - Yeah, I think so.
*亦或身处何方*
*Wherever you are*
-*我从未* -胸有整过吗
- *I believe* - What about her breasts?
-*怀疑过* -不好说
- *That the heart* - Hard to tell.
-*心的执著* -听歌♥
- *Does go on* - Shh. Listen.
*当你再一次推开那扇门*
*Once more you open the door*
*清晰地伫立在我的心中*
*And you're here in my heart and*
*我心永恒 我心永恒*
*My heart will go on and on*
-兄弟 在干啥呢 -没干啥 做作业呢
-不错 对了 记得看下我的新网站 -好的 做完作业就看
我一直都很喜欢这首歌♥
I've been moving to this song my whole life.
但这唱的到底什么意思
What he fuck does it mean?
你想跳森巴舞
"You want to dance La Bamba,
你需要一点点感恩
"You need a little bit of grace,
一点点感恩
"A little bit of grace,
对我 也对你
for me and for you."
我有一点点感恩
Whoa, I got a little bit of grace,
对我 也对你
for me and for you.
还唱了什么
What else does it say?
我不是水手 我是船长
"I am not a sailor, I'm a captain."
你说什么
What did you say?
我不是水手 我是船长
"I'm not a sailor, I'm a captain."
我♥操♥
That son of a bitch.
露西酒吧
雷 小雷
Ray... Ray-Ray.
小雷
Ray-Ray.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
是我儿子
My son.
我儿子
My son.
我以为那个是你儿子
Oh, we thought the other one was your son.
那也是我儿子
That was my son.
那是小黑哥
That was El Negro.
这是小白人
This one's El Blanco.
我是来带你回去的 米基
I came to take you back, Mick.
什么 不要
What? No.
拜托 你才刚到这里
Come on, you just got here.
我们回去了 快点
We're going back. Come on.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You prick.
我不是水手
I'm not a sailor.
我是船长
I'm a captain.
大伙
Amigos.
我是谁
Quien soy?
-是船长 -是船长
- El capitn. - El capitn.
船长
Capitn.
你是船长啊 米基
You're the captain, huh, Mick?
好吧
All right.
哪位
Hello?
我找到他了
I got him.
好的
All right, good.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表