剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你要做好撤回准备
You got to get a retraction ready.
我才不会刊登撤回说明
I'm not printing a fucking retraction.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
我有新消息 是个大消息
I got something new. It's huge.
我要把总统任命的联邦调查局局长
I'm gonna bring down the president's appointee
拉下马
for the head of the FBI.
也许还能解决肖恩·沃克的谋杀案
And maybe even solve the Sean Walker murder.
你疯了 凯蒂
You sound like a crazy person, Katie.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 鲍勃
Fuck you, Bob.
我已经把事情调查清楚了
I got this thing figured out.
等着瞧
You'll see.
劳驾
Do you mind?
泰伦斯 泰伦斯
Terrance! Terrance!
怎么了
What?
你弟弟又躺在床上睡了一天
Your brother's back on the cot, sleeping all goddamn day.
别管他
Well, leave him alone.
让他睡吧
Let him sleep.
能和你聊聊吗
Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute?
我们现在就去爱尔兰吧
Let's just go to Ireland now.
我 我没钱
I-I don't have the money.
我存了4万块供他上大学
So? I saved about $40,000 for his college,
他反正用不完
and he doesn't need to use it all.
我不能拿你儿子的钱 弗朗塞斯
I ain't taking your son's money, Frances.
是我的钱 泰瑞 我赚的
No, it's my money, Terry. I earned it.
我不能让你养我
I'm not letting you take care of me.
因为我是女人吗
Because I'm a woman?
不 因为事情不能这么做
No, because that's not the way things are done.
我们不用立马成为合法公民
We don't have to be citizens right away.
我们可以找工作
We can get jobs.
不 不 我不是这种人
No, no. That's not who I am.
我必须有财产
I have to own something.
我是生意人
I'm a business owner.
我知道你是 泰瑞
I know you are, Terry.
但我们要在别处重新开始
But we have to start somewhere.
我不能要你的钱
I'm not taking your money.
真♥他♥妈♥可笑
Well, that's fucking ridiculous.
是吗 但我还是不能要
Yeah? Well, I'm still not taking it.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你怎么还没找到她
Why haven't you found her yet?
我让莉娜守着码头等她出现
I got Lena over at the marina in case she shows up.
我不知道别的还能干什么
I don't know what else to do.
查城里的酒店 这是你该干的
You check every goddamn hotel in town. That's what you do.
你为什么还在担心这个女人
Why are you still worried about this woman?
做好你的工作 阿维
Mind your fucking business, Avi.
你就是我的工作
You are my fucking business!
你为了这个女人 把一切搞得一团糟
You are letting everything fall apart over this woman!
你让另一个男人上你老婆
You let another man fuck your wife,
而你居然什么都没
and you do nothing about...!
操
Shit!
你还是不懂 是不是
You don't fucking get it, do you?
找不到她 我们就完了
We don't find her, it's over.
她把她知道的刊登出来 我们都要坐牢
She prints what she knows, we all go to prison.
喂
Yeah.
进来
Get in here.
我知道她在城里
I know she's in town.
我会找到她
I'll find her.
我不会在电♥话♥上聊这个
I'm not talking on the phone about this.
上传之后发给我
Upload this and send it to me.
我不知道为什么还需要别人
I don't understand why we need anybody else.
你 我 切莉
We got a good team with just...
多好的组合
you, me and Cherry.
找点后援也不是坏事
A little backup wouldn't hurt.
好吧 一个人 只能再多一个人
Okay, just one, then. Just one more guy.
看到了吗
See?
泰瑞
Hey, Terry.
你见过我的好朋友矮个儿吗
You ever meet my good friend Shorty?
没有
Nah.
好吧
Okay.
现在你见过了
Well, now you have.
你 可以借我五千块吗
You, uh, got 5,000 bucks you can spot me?
没有
No.
好吧 没关系
All right. Don't worry about it.
达利尔在吗
Daryll here?
他在更衣室
He's in the locker room.
这地方不错
You have a very nice place here.
米基总是夸你
Mickey speaks very highly of you.
矮个儿 这是我儿子达利尔
Shorty, this is my son, uh, Daryll.
达利尔 这是我哥们矮个儿
Daryll, meet my buddy Shorty.
你想干什么
What do you want?
听着
Listen.
我知道你一直想要那辆车
I know that you always wanted that car.
我就不该给康纳
It was wrong for me to give that to Conor.
你开走吧
You take it.
修修就没问题
You know, fix it up a little bit.
给我...
All I need is, uh...
五千块就行了
you know, maybe 5,000 bucks.
那辆车至少也得值这个价
It's worth at least that.
滚蛋
Fuck you, man.
-听我说 听我说 -放开我
- Hey, hey. Listen, listen, listen. - Get off me.
如果你不想要那辆车
You don't want the car, I, uh...
我正在干一个活
I'm doing a little deal.
赚了点钱
A little goodie.
我算你一份
I'm gonna cut you in.
你借我五千 我保证...
You give me five grand, I swear...
一周内我会还给你十万
you'll get a hundred thousand back inside a week.
你哪来的钱
How you gonna do that?
我准备要接个活
Well... planning a little job.
什么活
A job?
抢劫 我想拉你入伙
A robbery. I was gonna ask you to... to join up.
我们会大赚一笔的
I'm talking big money.
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
You are so full of shit.
我压根就不会借你五千块钱
I give you five grand, that's only thing I'll be missing.
不可能
No way.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我有钱
I got the money.
什么
What?
我可以出钱
I'll give you the money.
但我要入伙
But I'm in on the job.
这是怎么回事 米基
I don't know about this, Mick.
如果抢劫成功 能赚多少钱
This thing works, how much we talking about?
泰瑞 你不是个罪犯
Terry, you're not a criminal.
你没这胆
You don't have the stomach for it.
借我五千 我还你一万
Lend me five, I'll give you back ten.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
我一无所有了
I got nothing left.
你想要钱吗
You want the money?
那就让我入伙
You make me a partner.
恭喜你 今天是你的大日子啊
Congratulations. Big day for you.
本该是的
Yeah, it would be.
可他妈的你女朋友回来了
If your fucking girlfriend wasn't back.
我找到新消息了 绝对重磅
I got something new. It's huge.
我会让总统任命的
I'm gonna bring down the president's appointee
联调局局长垮台
for the head of the FBI.
甚至还可能破了肖恩·沃克的谋杀案
And maybe even solve the Sean Walker murder.
我们要拿她怎么办
Uh, what are we gonna do about her?
我会找到她把话说清楚的
I'm gonna find her and set her straight.
不能留她活口 雷
She has to go, Ray.
我不会让你杀她的
I won't let you do that.
你想死吗 你想让我也把你杀了吗
Are you suicidal? Do I have to kill you, too?
我们谁也不杀
We're not killing anyone.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表