剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情回顾
Previously on Ray Donovan:
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我马上就要成为美国执法人员的
I'm about to become the number-one law enforcement officer
一把手了 自♥由♥自在 米基
in the United States. Hell, in the fucking free world, Mick!
但是你们这群该死的爱尔兰人
But you Irish Spring, you Lucky Charms eating
你们这群吃屎的混♥蛋♥
pieces of fucking shit--
你们却拖我的后腿
you guys are gonna bring me down.
你看错我了 伙计
You got me wrong, pal.
我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的儿子的 去你的吧
I'd never give up my son. Go fuck yourself.
告诉我一些可以对付他的把柄
Now give me something I can use against him.
有传言说他上了别人的老婆
There's rumor that he's fucking someone's wife.
-谁 -他的助理探员主管沃切克
- Who? - His ASAC, Volcheck.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你永远猜不到什么时候会陷入麻烦
Well, you never know when you're gonna get in trouble.
要是你有麻烦了 打给我
If you do, give me a call.
你以为自己是什么东西
Who the fuck do you think you are?
-别碰我 -快报♥警♥
- You let go of me! - Call the police!
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我们能去宾馆大干一场吗
Can we go to a hotel and a sex?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
是你上我那晚 我从你们家浴室
It's the deodorant I stole from your bathroom
偷的除臭剂的味道
the night you fucked me.
喜欢吗
You like it?
-好棒 -为什么不骑着它出去转转
- Cool. - Why don't you go take it for a spin?
他很喜欢
He loves it.
我们一会儿要去街角
There's a... little Mexican joint
一家墨西哥餐馆 你想和我们一起去吗
around the corner-- do you want to join us?
天哪 马文 你怎么来了
Jesus, Marvin, what are you doing here?
我爸会杀了你的
My dad'll kill you.
我很想你 小布
I miss you, Bridg.
从布丽奇特背包里查出一盎司大♥麻♥
Found an ounce of marijuana in Bridget's backpack.
我真的没有做过 大♥麻♥不是我的
I didn't do it. I don't have any pot.
别他妈的缠着我了
Leave me the fuck alone!
我们杀了一个牧师
We killed a fuckin' priest.
随时可能被人挖出来
Could get dug up any day now
而她知道是谁下的手
and she knows who put him there.
她不会说出去的
She's not gonna say anything.
可她有家人
She's got a fuckin' family!
清道夫 第二季第六集
你还好吧 汤米
You all right, Tom?
洗桑拿的时候 他睡着了
Oh... he fell asleep in the sauna.
小可怜虫
Poor baby.
使劲操 埃迪
Fuck her harder, Eddie.
快点
Come on.
妈
Hey, Mom.
知道明天是什么日子吗
You know what tomorrow is?
明天是周六 亲爱的
Tomorrow's Saturday, honey.
我今天会去射击场
真不巧 我要工作 明天行吗
解释一下这是什么
You want to explain this?
马文送我的
Marvin gave it to me.
你没权利去翻我房♥间里的东西
And you have no right going through my room.
我有权利
Oh, I have every right.
那你留着吧
Fine. Keep it.
他为什么送这耳环给你 小布
Why did he give this to you, Bridg?
为什么 因为他爱我啊
Why? Because he loves me.
他爱你吗
He loves you?
你怎么知道
How would you know?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你是受害者 你以为我们听不到
You're a victim. You don't think we hear you
你每晚哭着入睡吗
crying yourself to sleep every night?
我没听到任何动静
I never heard anything.
你知道自己在说什么吗
You don't know what you're talking about.
你真是满嘴废话
You're so fucking full of shit.
不能这么对你妈妈说话
That's not how you talk to your mother.
你当然不想我说
Of course you don't want me to say anything--
她哭全都是因为你
the only reason she's crying is because of you.
她又和那小子在一起了
She's seeing that boy again.
他叫马文
His name is Marvin.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know about this?
小布 你怎么没提过这件事
Bridg, why didn't you say anything?
你把他打得半死
You beat the shit out of him.
你认为她现在会相信你吗
You think she's gonna confide in you now?
我都没碰过他一根指头
I didn't lay a finger on him.
我又和他在一起了
I'm seeing him again.
无论你做什么都阻止不了
And there's nothing you can do about it.
宝贝 那孩子本身有问题
Sweetheart, that boy has real problems.
那又怎样 我本身也有问题
So what? I have real problems.
-你在说什么 -你们俩都在看心理治疗
- What are you talking about? - You're both going to therapy.
可能还会离婚
You're probably gonna get a divorce.
我们还要搬去特鲁兹代尔
And we're moving to Trousdale?
特鲁兹代尔是什么来着
What's Trousdale again?
你不必担心这些事
You don't got to worry about all that stuff.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
别这么激动 小布
Calm down, Bridg.
警♥察♥把大♥麻♥嫁祸在我身上
The cops planted pot on me.
而你知道那件事是针对你的
And you know it was really about you.
-什么 -对了 你还没和她说吧
- What? - Oh, yeah, you didn't tell her, did you?
我要去海边
I'm going to the beach.
和谁一起去
With who?
不是和马文
Not Marvin.
你只在乎这点吧
That's all you care about.
-你哪也不能去 -让她去吧
- You're not going anywhere. - Just let her go.
-别把我留在这 -去拿你的东西
- Don't leave me here. - Go get your stuff.
她被警♥察♥抓了吗
She got arrested?
没有
She didn't get arrested.
警♥察♥弄错了 我调查清楚了
It was a mistake. I looked into it.
你这个大骗子
You're a fucking liar.
那事是针对你的 是吧
It was about you, wasn't it?
她不可能胡说
She wouldn't make that up.
-冷静点 艾比 -她说得对
- Calm down, Abby. - You know, she's right.
我是个受害者
I am a victim.
我们都是你的受害者
We're all your victims.
你♥他♥妈♥的不是受害者
You're not a fucking victim.
她只是个少女 心情不好
She's a teenage girl. She got upset.
说的都不是真心话 知道吗
She doesn't mean it. All right?
她说的全是真心话
She does mean it.
我们俩真是一团糟 雷
We are fucked up, Ray.
这些废话我听够了
I had enough of this bullshit.
我也听够了
So have I.
毒贩搬到203号♥房♥了
The heroin dealer moved to 203.
我得在门上贴张纸条
I gotta put up a sign.
等等 不不
Oh, wait, no, no, no. Um...
是雷叫我来的
It's from Ray.
原来你是我儿子的手下
Oh, you're the lezzy works for my son.
我一直在等这笔钱呢
I been waiting for this.
都想好怎么庆祝了
Got a whole celebration planned.
要进来吗
Want to come in?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
只有三百块
There's only $300 in here.
一周三百块 我要怎么活
How am I supposed to live on $300 a week?
两周三百块
Every two weeks.
这可不行
Oh, no, no.
这样怎么行呢 打电♥话♥给雷
This can't be right. Call Ray.
这是他亲手交给我的
He gave that to me himself.
我救了雷 你知道吗
I saved Ray's ass. Did you know that?
冒着生命危险 没准还救了你呢
Risked my life. Probably saved your ass, too.
谁来帮我付这该死的门框钱
And who's gonna pay for my goddamned doorframe?
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
切莉
Hi, Cherry.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
矮个儿
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表