剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Are you sure?
我确定 妈妈
Yeah, Mama, I'm sure.
那好 亲爱的 几小时后见
Okay, honey. I'll see you in a few hours.
好
Okay.
我有孩子
I have kids.
你在意吗
Does that bother you?
不
No.
我喜欢孩子
I like kids.
骗子
Liar.
真的
I do.
给
Here you go.
她在和别人上♥床♥
She's fucking somebody else.
-我不能告诉他 -不 你得告诉他
- I can't tell him. - No, you have to tell him.
不 绝对不行
No. Out of the question.
拜托 阿维 你没搞过有夫之妇吗
Come on, Avi, you never fucked a married woman?
没有
No.
我搞过
Well, you know I have.
她和人上♥床♥ 关你什么事
What do you care if she's fucking around?
她完全有权利这么做
She has every right.
雷一直背着她拈花惹草
Ray's been fucking around on her for years.
我就是不能告诉他
I can't tell him.
如果你不说 我会说
Well, if you don't tell him, I will.
我宁愿杀了那警♥察♥
I'll kill the cop instead.
那小子是我的 他妈妈签了字
The kid is mine-- his mama signed the papers.
你到底有没有拿柯基的钱
Did you take Cookie's money or not?
去他妈的钱
Fuck the money!
关键在于那孩子
It's about the kid!
-现在已经无关紧要了 瑞康 -他是我儿子
- Doesn't matter, Re-Kon. - He's my son.
你叫我做的每件事我都照做了
I did every single thing you asked me to do.
我送他去学校 给他找个补习老师
I put him in school, I got him a private tutor,
让他远离毒品
kept him off drugs.
好吧 他会抽一点大♥麻♥
All right, he smokes a little weed.
世界上每个小孩都会抽点大♥麻♥
But every kid in the world smokes weed.
我们干嘛聊这话题
Why are we even talking about this?
柯基·布朗根本没有任何书面合同
Cookie Brown has no written contract.
那孩子归我们 就这样
We're keeping the kid; end of story.
我们要怎么保护他 李
How are you gonna protect him, Lee?
下遏制令
Restraining order?
我们现在说的是柯基·布朗
We're talking about Cookie Brown.
他为什么被关起来 瑞康
What'd he go away for, Re-Kon?
总而言之 雷 你是替我♥干♥活的
Bottom line, Ray, you work for me.
-照我说的做 -但你是替我♥干♥活的
- Do what I fucking tell you. - And you work for me.
雷说得对
Ray's right.
他们就是些流氓
It's some street shit.
我喜欢那小黑鬼
I love that little nigga.
柯基会把他弄成脑残的
Cookie gonna fuck his head up.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
尽量保证马文没事
Try to make sure Marvin's okay.
你要做什么 雷
What are you doing, Ray?
那小子身价百万
That kid's worth millions.
-别去惹柯基·布朗 李 -是吗
- You don't fuck with Cookie Brown, Lee. - Oh, yeah?
也别惹李·德雷克斯勒
You don't fuck with Lee Drexler.
别给瑞康灌输什么激进想法
Don't put any ideas in Re-Kon's head, all right?
他得这么做
He's got to do this.
你和以斯拉是怎么回事
And what the fuck is with Ezra?
他的脑癌又回来了
His brain tumor back?
你不知道我已经知道了吗
You didn't know I knew about that, huh?
我是派拉蒙的黛比·格尔森
Debbie Gerson. Paramount Pictures.
我在找米基·多诺万
I'm looking for Mickey Donovan.
我是罗纳德·基思 米基的假释官
I'm Ronald Keith, Mickey's parole officer.
没经我的同意 他哪也不能去
He's not going anywhere unless I say so.
你是个硬汉子
Wow. You're tough.
你真的要和米基·多诺万签电影合约吗
So you really signed Mickey Donovan to a movie contract?
是的
Yes.
你有做过顾问吗
You ever consult on anything?
顾问 怎么做
Consult? How?
比如电影布景
Like, on a film set.
你有名片吗
You got a card?
米基·多诺万今天哪里也不会和你去
Mickey Donovan ain't going nowhere with you today.
一小时250美元 当然
$250 an hour-- unless, of course,
如果你给了我们一个故事题材
you end up giving us story ideas.
那就又是另外一个价钱了
Then it's a whole other thing.
小姐 拜托
Oh, girl, come on.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
你们这样的警♥察♥我们一直都在用
We use guys like you all the time.
你有名片吗
You got a card?
你们俩认识了
You met, huh?
他们已经达成协议 你可以去参加派对了
They already made a deal; you're going to the party.
你好
Hi.
我要去换衣服 你能出去一下吗
I'm getting dressed. You want to step outside?
拿到贷款了吗
Did you get the loan?
拿到了
Yeah, I got it.
但是我讨厌那该死的利率
But I hate the fucking interest rate.
我可以弄得更低 如果你给我一点
I can do much better if you just give me a little more...
这个就好
This one's fine.
你哥哥把支票退了回来
Your brother sent back his paychecks.
他走出银行
He comes out of the bank.
十几个警♥察♥朝他开枪
A dozen cops are shooting at him.
他跳进车里
Jumps in the car.
开车到罗克斯伯里
Drives to Roxbury.
一辆黑色的卡迪拉克车停在贫民区后面
There's a black Cadillac parked behind the projects.
他把装满钞票的袋扔到车上
He throws the bag with the cash in the trunk.
找到他的妞
Finds his girl.
亲吻他的孩子道别
Kisses his baby boy good-bye.
把车钥匙交给她
Gives her the keys to the car.
等他出来
When he comes out,
警♥察♥都在外面等着 他完蛋了
the cops are waiting for him-- he's fucked.
他们给他戴上手铐带走
They cuff him and take him away.
他的妞带着他的孩子上了黑色的卡迪拉克车
His girl gets in the black Cadillac with his baby,
向西开去加州
drives west toward California.
故事结束
The end.
这故事好极了
That's great.
很美 米基
That's beautiful, Mick.
我们要一起拍三部电影
We're gonna make three pictures together.
去参加五月的戛纳电影节
We'll go to Cannes in May
出♥售♥你的真人故事改编权
and sell your life rights.
知道我为什么喜欢这故事吗
You know why I like this story?
因为是真人真事
It's about real men.
保罗·纽曼 史蒂夫·麦奎因
Paul Newman, Steve McQueen,
米彻姆
Mitchum.
喝酒 上♥床♥
They drank, they fucked.
就和我们一样
Like us.
不是那种未成年的英雄系列
Not these fucking teenage superheroes.
今天荧幕上的这些小伙子们
These boys on screen today
都不是什么男人
couldn't find a clit in a forest of clits.
米基 你在听吗
Mick, you with me?
当然
Oh. Oh, yeah.
全神贯注
Hundred percent.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
泰瑞 对不起
Look, Terry, I'm sorry.
我不该骗你
I shouldn't have lied to you.
你在这生活得很好
You make a good living here.
你很开心 有什么不同
You're happy. What the fuck's the difference?
你到底要不要停止用这个地方来洗黑钱
Are you gonna stop using this place as a front or not?
我不能
I can't.
那就滚出去
Then get the fuck out.
好吧
All right,
今天拳馆提早关门
this place is closing early today.
大家都出去
Everybody out.
都出去
Everybody out!
你今晚会回家吗
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表