剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我们紧握不放
cling to...
让我们无法实现最真诚
that are keeping us from our truest,
最真实自我的东西
most authentic selves.
在这个下午
For the rest of the afternoon,
我们一起来实践我口中的
we're gonna practice something that I call
"纯粹诚实"的理念
radical honesty.
好吗
Yeah?
好吗
Right?
我们今天能实现吗
Can we do that tonight?
就这一次
This was a one-time thing.
不要
No.
不行
It can't be.
那你想怎么样 泰瑞
What do you want, Terry?
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
这怎么可能
And how is that supposed to work?
你离开你丈夫
You leave your husband.
我单膝下跪
I get down on a knee.
这样就能忘掉过去发生的一切吗
And I'm supposed to forget what happened?
你说过你会告诉我的
You said you were gonna tell me.
你弟弟杀了那个牧师吧
Your brother murdered that priest, didn't he?
而你袖手旁观
And you let it happen.
那个牧师强♥暴♥了他
That priest raped him.
他强♥暴♥了我的两个弟弟
He raped both my brothers.
抱歉 泰瑞
I'm sorry, Terry.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我爱你
I love you
我想和你在一起
and I want to be with you,
但是我无法宽恕杀人凶手
but I can't condone murder.
你弟弟吓坏我了
And your brother scares me to death.
我刚把三明治拿给他
I just deliver his sandwich.
他打了我
He beat me.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
索罗拉
Sorolla.
在危地马拉
In Guatemala.
你有家人在危地马拉吗
You got family there? In Guatemala?
我妻子和孩子在那
My wife, my children.
我今晚有约
I got a date tonight.
你告诉我是什么意思
So, what do you want me to do about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是很紧张
I'm just really nervous.
我性冷淡
I'm a sexual anorexic.
万一她想和我
What if she wants me to...
你懂的 做那事怎么办
you know... do it?
在这等着
Wait here.
我拿了几个烟卷
Here. I got some roaches.
你随时都有可能暴毙吧
Hey, you're gonna croak any day now, right?
他们是这么说的
That's what they tell me.
你怎么不以我为受益人买♥♥份保险
Why don't you take out a life insurance policy in my name?
我付钱
I'll pay for it.
你死了得有人获益
Someone should benefit when you kick the bucket.
你一定在开玩笑
You got to be kidding.
没人会向我卖♥♥保险的
Nobody's gonna sell me a life insurance policy.
我可浑身是病
I have preexisting conditions coming out my ass.
如果咱俩结婚了你可以拿走我的抚恤金
You could have my pension if we got married.
这现在是合法的
You know that's legal now.
我还在监狱的时候这世界就疯了
The world went fucking nuts when I was inside.
你可以在小商店买♥♥到大♥麻♥
You can buy pot in the strip mall,
他们让一个黑人入住白宫
they got a black guy in the White House,
两个男人都可以结婚了
and two men can marry each other.
米基
Mick?
我想问一个问题
Mm. I got a question.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我不能呼吸了
Oh, I can't breath
是我的电♥话♥
It's my phone. Ah.
在哪里
Where is it?
拿到了 在这 它在响
Oh, I got it. Here. It's ringing.
你好 哪位
Hello? Who is this?
你好
Hi.
我是派拉蒙影业的黛比·格尔森
Yes, this is Debbie Gerson from Paramount Pictures.
我想找米基·多诺万
I'm trying to reach Mickey Donovan?
派拉蒙的黛比·格尔森
Debbie Gerson from Paramount?
我是华纳兄弟的雪莉·多诺万
Well, this is Shirley Donovan from Warner Brothers.
什么
What?
派拉蒙
Oh. Paramount?
派拉蒙 给我
Paramount. Give me that.
我是米基·多诺万 找我什么事
This is Mickey Donovan. What can I do for you?
泰伦斯说你有约会
Terrance told me you got a date.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
他还说你有点紧张
Told me you were a little stressed about it, too.
我不懂他为什么那么说
I don't know why he said something like that.
有时候你只需要一些东西
Well, sometimes you just need a little something
来帮助你越过障碍 重拾信心
to help you get over the hump; get your confidence back.
这是什么
What is it?
点燃你这干柴的火种 拿着吧
Soon as something gonna happen between you and your lady, take it.
然后呢
Well, then what?
跳鼬鼠舞
Pop goes the weasel.
我是一个美国公民 大哥
I'm an American citizen, senior.
我有律师
I have a lawyer.
我要起诉斯蒂夫·奈特
I'm going to sue Steve Knight.
你不能起诉斯蒂夫·奈特 曼纽尔
You're not gonna sue Steve Knight, Manuel.
你去年赚了多少钱
What'd you make last year?
三万
$30,000.
寄回家多少
How much of that did you send home?
几乎所有
Almost all of it.
你有过梦想吗 曼纽尔
You ever have a dream, Manuel?
如果你可以随心所欲
If you could do anything you want,
不考虑钱 你会做什么
money was no object, what would you do?
我会回到我的祖国
I'd go back to my country,
可能会买♥♥下一只足球队
probably buy a football team.
你可买♥♥不起足球队 曼纽尔 别幻想了
You're not getting a football team, Manuel-- get real.
那我要五十万
Then I want half-million dollars.
-三十万 -看来你们要损失很多了
- $300,000. - Seems to me you has a lot to lose.
是的
Yeah, well...
你说得对
you're right about that.
好吧 曼纽尔
All right, Manuel.
三十五万
$350,000.
有两个拳手想接受训练
You got two fighters out here want to be trained.
我不想训练 小派
I don't feel like training, Pie.
你去吧
You do it.
你都待在这一整天了
You been holed up in here all day, man.
你不能总把心思放在那个女人身上
You got to put that woman behind you.
我做不到
I can't.
并不是无路可走
Well, this ain't no way to live.
真让人压抑
It's goddamn depressing.
打起精神
Now get your shit together.
这是一家拳击馆
This is a boxing gym.
你说的对
You're right.
你去哪
Where you going?
爱尔兰
Ireland.
请进
Yeah, come in.
你看起来真糟糕
You look like shit.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我今晚想邀请你和唐娜过来
I wanted to invite you and Donna over tonight.
我们很久没玩拼字游戏了
We haven't played Scrabble in a while.
抱歉 汤姆
Uh, sorry, Tom, but, uh,
不会再玩拼字游戏了
there's not gonna be any more Scrabble.
我刚和梅根聊过 她很想玩
I, uh, just spoke with Megan. She really wants to play.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表