剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
听我说
Listen to me.
你这样都是被米基害的 知道吗
Mickey got you into this, all right?
你自己绝对不会做这种事的
You'd have never done this on your own.
你是个好人 泰瑞
You're a good man, Terry.
你知道好人是什么样吗 雷
What the fuck do you know about being a good man, Raymond?
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
我可能会离开
I might be going away.
我需要你出去照顾我的家人
I need you out of here to take care of the family.
不 不行 雷
No. I can't, Ray.
如果你不去 米基就会去的
If you don't do it, Mickey will.
如果你改变主意 打电♥话♥给保释人
If you change your mind, call the fucking bondsman.
警卫
Guard!
干什么 雷
What you want, Ray?
昨晚你给我打了十次电♥话♥
You called me ten times last night.
你到底要不要看那段录像
You want to see the tape or not?
我已经看过了 雷
Oh, I already saw it, Ray.
很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
你以为只有你一个人为我做事吗
Think you're the only guy out there working for me?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
确实需要
Yeah, we need to talk.
可是我现在在布置儿子的生日派对
But right now I'm setting up my son's birthday party.
我们之后会见面的
But I'll see you later.
阿维去哪里了
Where the fuck's Avi?
不知道 老板
I don't know, boss.
昨晚八点后就没跟他联♥系♥过了
I haven't heard from him since 8:00 last night.
你去我家跟我的家人在一起
I want you to go to my house, stay with my family.
好
Okay.
有枪吗
You got a gun?
我们要去波士顿吗
Are we going to Boston?
不知道 小布 我在考虑
I don't know, Bridg, I'm thinking about it.
为什么
Why?
我觉得改变一下可能对我们有好处
I thought maybe a change would do us good.
你是害怕柯基会杀我吧
You mean you're afraid that Cookie's gonna kill me.
小布 别说了
Bridg, stop it.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
他该进监狱的 我才不去波士顿
He should be in jail. And I'm not going to Boston.
我要再吃片药
I want another pill.
康纳 每隔四小时才能吃一片
Conor, you get one every four hours.
但是好疼啊
But it hurts.
别这么娇气好吗
Stop being a baby.
你好
Hey.
妈 你男朋友来了
Mom, your boyfriend's here.
我想见见他
I want to meet him.
爸爸说可以跟你上♥床♥的人就是他吗
Is this the guy Dad said you could fuck in your bed?
你在这里等着
Wait here.
不要动 我是认真的 康纳
Stay there. I'm serious, Conor.
我真的需要跟你谈谈
Look, I really need to talk to you.
不要突然这么跑过来
Don't just show up here.
你丈夫刚从监狱出来 我们有时间
Your husband just got out of jail. We have time.
我不管 我不是这个意思
I don't care. That's not what it's about.
你不能来这里
You don't come here.
为了你我差点工作事业都不要了 艾比
I put my life on the line for you, Abby. My career.
可是你还是什么都没做 对不对
And it didn't do a thing, did it?
不是那样的
It doesn't work that way.
要解决一个人不是那么简单的
You don't snap your fingers and someone gets put away.
我仍然可以保护你
I can still protect you.
怎么保护
How?
我们一起想办法
We'll figure it out.
这样不够
That's not good enough.
我去洛杉矶了
I was in L.A.
我知道你女儿发生了什么事
And I found out what happened to your daughter.
我想在你从报上看到前亲自告诉你
I wanted to tell you before you read about it.
她已经死了对不对
She's dead, right?
你是想跟我说这个吧
Is that what you're trying to telling me?
对
Yes.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是萨利那个混♥蛋♥干的吗
Did that fucking prick Sully do it?
是的
Yes.
怎么杀的
How?
肖内西太太 我...
Mrs. Shaughnessy, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
他肯定是把她勒死的 就跟其他两个人一样
Bet you he strangled her, just like the other two.
现在你可以走了吗
Can you go? Now?
拜托了
Please?
等等 雷
Hold up, Ray.
这是场生日派对 雷
It's a birthday party, Ray.
宝贝 跟爸爸妈妈挥挥手
Baby, wave to Mommy and Daddy.
最好也笑一笑 孩子
You better smile, boy.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我的钱呢
Where my money?
我一会儿带过来
I'll bring it later.
为什么现在不带来
Why you ain't bring it now?
我们先得处理一些事
We got some things to sort out, first.
进去吧
Let's go inside.
笑一个 宝贝
Smile, baby.
坐吧 雷
Sit down, Ray.
录像你怎么弄到的
Where'd you get the tape?
我怎么弄到的重要吗
Fuck does it matter where I got the tape?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
那段录像都花了
Snowflake is on that tape.
你想现在杀我对吗
You want to kill me now, right?
不 我不想杀你 柯基
No, I don't want to kill you, Cookie.
我只是想确保你不会伤害我的孩子
I just want to make sure you don't hurt my kid.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
过来
Hey-hey!
这是阿尔风瑟 今天的小寿星
Alfonse! This is the birthday boy.
跟雷·多诺万先生问好
Say hello to Mr. Ray Donovan.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
那你女儿跟警♥察♥说了什么
So what did baby girl say to the cops?
她说出了真♥相♥
She told them the truth.
马文和瑞康嗑嗨了
Marvin and Re-Kon were getting high,
她不开心
she got upset,
他们就让她在日落大道和拉布雷亚大道那儿下车了
they let her out at Sunset and La Brea.
她什么都没看到
She didn't see a thing.
很好
Good.
这样我们的孩子成长的时候身边都会
So neither of our kids is gonna have to grow up
有父亲陪伴了
without a father now.
对
That's right.
所以我们相安无事了 雷
So we're good now, Ray.
但是我需要要回我那一百万
But I'm gonna need that million dollars back.
我随后会给你送来
I'll bring it by later.
这边什么时候结束
What time you wrapping up here?
不清楚
I don't know.
这些小捣蛋鬼
These little motherfuckers,
他们可喜欢开派对了
they like to party hard.
好吧
All right.
爸 我们还是走吧
Pop, come on, let's just go.
他好像不在
I don't think he's here.
再等一会儿
One more minute.
他来了
There he is.
你来干什么 米基
What are you doing here, Mick?
我要我的钱
I want my fuckin' money.
什么钱
What money?
我们见面时你说给我五十万让我走
When we met, you offered me 500 thou to blow town--
现在我要
now I want it.
你疯了吧
You're out of your fuckin' mind.
马上滚 否则我报♥警♥了
Get out of here before I call the cops.
你也是 你个小杂种
You, too, you little shit.
你把我跟杰瑞·维斯的买♥♥卖♥♥搞砸了
You fucked up my deal with Jerry Weiss.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表