剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Jerry wants us to come to house.
他要办个鸡尾酒派对
He's having a cocktail party.
派拉蒙影业
Paramount Pictures.
我们去之前你得来过一遍剧本
I need you here to go over the pitch before we go.
我马上去
I'll be right there.
你哪里都不许去
You ain't going nowhere.
黛比 我这里有麻烦
Debbie, we have a problem.
你过来找我吧
You're gonna have to come to me.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
你好 我是艾比·多诺万
Hey, this is Abby Donovan.
现在不方便接听电♥话♥ 有事请留言
I can't answer your call. Please leave a message.
喂
Hey.
你看过那篇文章了吗
Did you read the article?
看了
Yeah.
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
喜欢
Yeah.
那你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
抱歉 我最近很忙
Sorry, I've been busy.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
想
Yeah.
你还想上我吗
You still want to fuck me?
当然
Of course.
"当然"
"Of course"?
你知道吗 雷
You know what, Ray?
你在乎的时候再给我打电♥话♥吧
Call me when you give a fuck.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
肖内西太太
Mrs. Shaughnessy.
请进
Come in.
我今早看了你的文章
I read your article this morning.
你根本没提我女儿凯瑟琳
You never mentioned my daughter Catherine.
你就跟其他人一样把她忘了
You just forgot her like everybody else.
我没有忘
I didn't forget.
我女儿的事你有什么发现
What did you find out about my daughter?
你还是去问联调局吧
You should call the FBI.
我都问过有他妈一百次了
I have called the FBI a hundred fucking times!
他们骗我
They lie to me!
我得知道她到底发生了什么
I need to know what happened to her.
我觉得他正在接受证人保护
I think she's in witness protection.
你听谁说的
Where did you hear that?
消息来源我不能说 但是
I can't name my source, but...
这是谎言
That's a fucking lie.
我们约定好的
We had a deal.
如果她接受证人保护
If she went into witness protection,
那她会给我寄明信片 可她一直没寄
she was gonna send me a postcard, and she never did.
不 小姐
No, missy.
她死了
She's dead.
问你是不是一心一意...
Asking if you were all in--
我不该问的
that was wrong.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
是的
I do.
我倒觉得你那么问很性感
I think it's sexy.
不 你才不这么觉得
No, you don't.
我就是这么觉得
Yes, I do.
我真的觉得很性感
I really, really do.
那孩子和瑞康签合同了
The kid has a contract with Re-Kon.
是有约束力的
It's binding!
-就这样 -等等 你别这样
- End of story! - Hey, hey, look.
你不用因此紧张担心 好吗
Ain't no need to be getting all upset and shit, all right?
我们文明点
Let's just keep it respectable.
还文明
Respectable?
你们他妈都闯进我家里来了
You break into my fucking house...
你们还想喝咖啡吗
Y'all want some more coffee?
别给他们端茶倒水了
Stop offering people shit!
他们这是私闯民宅
This is a home invasion!
根本不是私闯民宅好吗
This ain't no goddamn home invasion.
如果你回我电♥话♥ 我就不会来了
If you would've called me back, I wouldn't be here.
雷·多诺万
Ray Donovan.
你来干什么 蠢蛋
What's happening, fool?
把那个收起来
Put that away.
这个吗
This?
有这个好说话而已
Conversation piece is all.
给我收起来
Put it away.
你要自己来拿吗 雷
You gonna take it from me, Ray?
你这个人真没意思
You're no fun.
让他们走开
Get rid of them.
你们都听到了
Y'all heard the man.
先回避一下
Fall back.
你想要什么 柯基
What do you want, Cookie?
五年前
Five years ago,
我去福尔松之前
before I went to Folsom,
我给了瑞康一笔钱让他自己干
I gave Re-Kon the money to start his label.
三万块
$30,000.
你们是口头约定 没有合同
You had an oral agreement-- no contract.
你知道合同是什么意思吧
You do know what "Contract" means,
刚从康普顿出来的这位先生
Mr. Straight Outta Compton?
那是我的血汗钱
My money, my sweat,
再加上我在街上冒的风险 那就是合同
my risk on these motherfucking streets is my contract.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
如果我想 我可以过来
Look, if I wanted to, I can come up in here
要走瑞康的一切 但我不会
and take all of Re-Kon's shit, but I won't.
我只想要那个孩子
I just want the kid.
为什么不直接打电♥话♥
Look, why don't we just call Re-Kon's
找瑞康来好好解决一下呢
ho ass up here and sort all this shit out?
瑞康不会来的
Re-Kon's not coming over.
你有事找我
You deal with me.
那你就能平安离开这里
And nothing happens till you get out of this house.
我们走吧
Let's bounce.
听到了吗 快滚
You heard him. Get the fuck out.
你脖子上那是什么
What the fuck is that on your neck?
那是什么鬼东西
What is that Frankenstein shit?
你去整容了吗
Did you get a face-lift?
没有 我刮胡子不小心割到了
No. I, uh, I cut myself shaving.
这家伙整容了
This man got a face-lift.
快来让我瞧瞧
Damn, look. Let me see that shit.
柯基 你该走了
Cookie, time to go.
需要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
几个小时
A few hours.
好吧 哥们
All right, nigga.
马上找瑞康过来
Get Re-Kon over here now.
我们做♥爱♥的时候
When we fuck...
你总能别出心裁
you always do it different.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你不只顾着自己爽 你
You don't just get off on me, you...
你总是做些不同的动作
You always do different stuff.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 那样很好
No, it's good.
那就好
Good.
学校
布丽奇特·多诺万今天没来上课
该死
Oh, shit.
是谁
Who is it?
我得给我女儿打个电♥话♥
I got to call my daughter.
亲爱的 你在那里
Hey, honey. Where are you?
我在家 妈吗 你呢
I'm home, Mama. Where are you?
我在办事
I'm running errands.
你怎么了
Um... what's wrong?
我不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我马上回家
I'll come home now.
不 你不用 不用回家
No, you don't... you don't have to come back home.
我 我刚准备睡觉
I... I'm just gonna go back to sleep.
你确定吗
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表